rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HB calling.

HB calling.

she is solid Hb8 with a typical bitch attitude.

Got her number in a friend's party.

we had conversation twice this weekend..yesterday we had couple of text exchange and i told her that i am going out of city after this weekend so we could hang out while i get on my journey,she said if you come on saturday we might get together.

but it is very difficult for me to meet her on saturday (i had other plans and work to do) ,i asked her how about monday or tuesday..or any good day other than saturday..

she replied ''I Dont Know''

i simply decided not to reply of this text.

i am planing not to call her again for couple of days.

what you guys suggest?

HB calling.

Well, laying low a while like a week might be good... anyways giving her to many options to choose to see you is always abit dangerous signalering that your overly accesable (read interested), which might signal trouble for her (needy stalkers are not a plus), especially since she doesnt know you?

But I mean, we might come together oozes of flakiness... but if you feel like it maybe just set up a walk in the spring sunshine coffee or similar easy going and PUBLIC stuff, I think this girl needs to feel you out before you move for more private bangable surroundings..

But probably not your time worth.If she on the other hand contacts you before that time, I might be wrong and she is interested but just scared.