rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why did Roosh skip over France, Germany, Austria, etc.?

There are several European countries that come before the FSU (going West to East), so I am wondering if he ever considered dedicating an entire book to one of the larger Western EU nations like France or Germany. Does he consider them too close in culture to America?

True, I'd love it if Roosh explored France a bit. It's full of fascinating quirks, both bad and good.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-11-2012 06:48 AM)jackson.henley Wrote:  

There are several European countries that come before the FSU (going West to East), so I am wondering if he ever considered dedicating an entire book to one of the larger Western EU nations like France or Germany. Does he consider them too close in culture to America?

Yeah. I think the ROI is low and the expense of the major cities in those countries are relatively high. More bang for the buck in FSU/EE. Hotter girls as well.

Quote: (12-11-2012 06:59 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 06:48 AM)jackson.henley Wrote:  

Yeah. I think the ROI is low and the expense of the major cities in those countries are relatively high. More bang for the buck in FSU/EE. Hotter girls as well.

I guess those are the reasons. Nevertheless, it would be awesome to read Bang Austria!
Also I´m pretty sure Roosh would love Viennese coffee house culture.

He generally does not appear ato have an affinity towards Germanics.

No experience with Austrian girls but German chicks are among the bottom of the barrell in Europe so I can understand he stays away.
Would still love to hear his opinion though.

I believe he considered spending some time in Paris last summer, so all hope is not lost.

I'd love to read a (Don't)Bang France, personally. I've had many formative experiences throughout various parts of the country, but have not had much success with the women. From a cultural perspective however, in terms of their food, wine, style, lifestyle, France has been my most enjoyable travel experience.

Probably because he doesn't want to end up on an INTERPOL list.

I'll be in France and Germany in 2013. Not long enough to write a book though.

Quote: (12-11-2012 09:22 AM)w00t Wrote:  

No experience with Austrian girls but German chicks are among the bottom of the barrell in Europe so I can understand he stays away.

I wouldn't say "bottom of the barrel", at least in terms of looks, but compared to other nationalities, they tend to be relatively unreceptive to game (as long as you're not part of their social circle), and flirting with a typical German chick often results in a sensation similar to that of licking sand-and-cardboard-flavoured ice cream. They make nice friends and acquaintances, but honestly, they're just kinda dull. Slight masculinity, minor chubbiness, and the occasional ice-princess are also not very uncommon here. Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few attractive women here, and I doubt that Germany would get a review as poor as that of Denmark, but Roosh would still likely title the book "Don't Bang Germany".

Quote: (12-11-2012 12:30 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 09:22 AM)w00t Wrote:  

I wouldn't say "bottom of the barrel", at least in terms of looks, but compared to other nationalities, they tend to be relatively unreceptive to game (as long as you're not part of their social circle), and flirting with a typical German chick often results in a sensation similar to that of licking sand-and-cardboard-flavoured ice cream. They make nice friends and acquaintances, but honestly, they're just kinda dull. Slight masculinity, minor chubbiness, and the occasional ice-princess are also not very uncommon here. Don't get me wrong, there are quite a few attractive women here, and I doubt that Germany would get a review as poor as that of Denmark, but Roosh would still likely title the book "Don't Bang Germany".

I agree.
Still would be nice to hear his analyse.
I think we & he are over inflating a bit EE, there's other great places in europe too.
I mean come on, Germany e.g. is the country with the biggest population and strongest economy in europe.
Even though Germany is not seen very positively on the aspect of women, it can be a pretty insane fuckfest if you include Oktoberfest and Carnival.

If this is what French women have become, then good night...
Come across more like Anglo blubber. Looks like French guys are getting their nuts fed to them, then again look at the current beta president.

from the site: http://www.adopteunmec.com

Lol, I think I can now answer my own question. Here are some French men,... uh, I mean new "Products".

[Image: b3lc8x.png]

it's easy to see why: EE has both much higher quality and less barriers (language aside). But I still hope he will do France, if only to see it as a challenge.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

There is a lot of economic incentive to cover all of Europe for Roosh. I am sure that Bang (or Don't Bang) France would sell a lot of copies as it is a must see country for most when they visit Europe. Same with Germany, Spain, Italy, etc. Plus, from a purely marketing perspective, Roosh could release "The Big Book Of European Poosy" as a compendium of all European countries at a discount.

I am sure that he is aware of the potential.

Then, despite his dislike of flat asian asses, east Asia is a marketing goldmine waiting to be tapped. Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, The Philippines, Mainland China & Hong Kong, Japan & Tokyo, etc. Who knows, maybe he'll get an unexpected case of Yellow Fever.

She was a foreigner born under a different sky unlearned to the habits of our civilization,daughter of a proud and arrogant nation whose neck does not know to bend.She came from Germany this powerful and dominant nation which among the other nations governs all the rest but does not accept to be governed."

Opinion of Greek bishop about German princess in Byzantine 900 years ago.

"She did not like good clothing, she did not use make-up or paint her eyes and showed condemn for the "crazy women" as she called them who prefer the art to the nature."She had a German inflexibility,the non bending national feature and an attitude rather serious and non compromised."

A we see some habits of German women have remained unchanged through the centuries.

Maybe he doesn't want to learn another language?
- english
- spanish
- portuguese
- russian?

But that leaves Europe wide open for someone who wants to put in the time.

WIA

As my sexual drive has been sated with wonderful Eastern European women, in the next year or two I may visit penis paradises for the intellectual and cultural curiosity. France, Spain, and Italy and are on my radar. I hope that the European economic doom will allow me to leverage my modest means to do better with the women than in boom times.

Quote: (12-23-2012 07:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

As my sexual drive has been sated with wonderful Eastern European women, in the next year or two I may visit penis paradises for the intellectual and cultural curiosity. France, Spain, and Italy and are on my radar. I hope that the European economic doom will allow me to leverage my modest means to do better with the women than in boom times.

Let me know man. I will be hitting all those countries up next year, starting with a Barcelona trip in January.

Quote: (12-23-2012 07:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'd love if you'd scratch Germany on the way down, just to hear your opinion about it, because there's alot of mixed opinions on that country.
But I guess that won't happen... still hoping for it though.

Hey Roosh! if you come here in Spain don't hesitate to ask me if u need some advice or tips.

the situation here is getting better and prices for foreigners are lower!

Quote: (12-23-2012 10:15 AM)spanish_courage Wrote:  

Hey Roosh! if you come here in Spain don't hesitate to ask me if u need some advice or tips.

the situation here is getting better and prices for foreigners are lower!

So I read that unemployment rate below 25 years of age (prime female age group) is at a staggering 50%. Is that really true? Do you notice it, any effects, other than lower prices?

I look forward to Roosh's visit to the latin trio of Spain, France and Italy. As those three produce my favourite women in Europe. A book on those countries would be very interesting indeed.

Quote: (12-23-2012 11:53 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

I look forward to Roosh's visit to the latin trio of Spain, France and Italy. As those three produce my favourite women in Europe. A book on those countries would be very interesting indeed.

+1.

Roosh start thinking the name of the book haha

"Bang Mediterraneo"?

Quote: (12-24-2012 08:24 AM)spanish_courage Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2012 11:53 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

+1.

Roosh start thinking the name of the book haha

"Bang Mediterraneo"?

Of all the three countries, I think Roosh will do best with the girls in Spain (his Spanish skills will help him a lot). If he spoke French, he would do some damage in France too.

I would suggest going to Greece also, to complete the whole Mediterranean block of countries. Meeting and hunting with Kamaki would be an interesting chapter in the book as well.