rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are the good times over in Poznan Poland?

I was catching up on Mixx's Poznan datasheet and this caught me by surprise:

Quote:Quote:

I stopped one girl today at the mall, and she gave me a bitchy response as soon as I said hello, do you speak English? (I asked in Polish, she replied in English): "No, I do not know where a good dance club is, no I do not want to go with you to have some coffee, no, I cannot recommend any good restaurants"..ALL BEFORE I COULD EVEN ASK!!

This clearly tells me that foreign men have run that indirect opener to the fucking ground in Poznan.

If she said "no I don't know where a pet shop is" then I'd feel guilty. It gets worse:

Quote:Quote:

czekolada nightclub does not have a ladies/student night anymore (in Poznan). I am not sure if this is just for winter, and they start doing it again in Spring/Fall, but I went there to Czekolada 2 nights ago, and it was DEAD.

When I was there, they had ladies night even in the summer. So this is a serious change.

He goes on to say how girls in SQ and Blueberry are stuck up, but this was the case when I was there.

I pride myself on crushing hype, but I wonder if this is the one case where I was the hype machine. My two weeks in Warsaw definitely did not feel like my Poznan days, and the girl I got farthest on was from Argentina, if you can believe it.

There have also been some negative reports from Krakow and Warsaw that has given me pause. I may need to revisit Poznan and Wroclaw to see if I can duplicate my earlier success.

Yeah, get your ass back to both of those cities. Just in case you run into Mixx, be sure to wear your 'Reputation 76' shirt.

where is Mixx posting?

You should wing for Mixx that would be classic!! Maybe Bang Poland ruined your pussy paradise?

I did come to the same conclusions when I went to Warsaw recently. The bitch shields these days are massive and impenetrable. I only got lucky once, using Roosh's bar approach technique in one of the city's many mediocre bars. Link.

The western side of Poland close to German borders has always been better than the rest of Poland.Try Szczeczyn or Jielona Gora.Or go to Mazury to cities like Olsztyn,Kwidzyn etc.

Quote: (12-07-2012 09:22 PM)Brian Wrote:  

where is Mixx posting?

The Naughty Nomad forum. He and IRT are a perfect combo.

How anyone can read the NN forum is beyond me. Its a troll fiesta. I don't know how the few non trolls can even stand posting there or why they post there.

The incident with the girl could just be due to a foreign exchange in recent days where the guy asked one thing after the next as though he was reading a textbook. The girl could also be someone who for example was involved with the exchange commitee at a local university and had been hit on countless times by foreigners for that reason. But you'll only know for sure when you go back!

It is impossible for a place change in such a short time. Has it even been a year since you last visited?

I like Mixx, but he is prone to complaining anytime pussy doesn't fall at his feet. When he used to post on here, he would change his mind about visiting a place if there was even one bad trip report. [Image: lol.gif]

this is what i read from him :

Fuck DR, Fuck Colombia, Fuck Brazil.....

You are latino, brown eyes, black hair? Great, get your ass to Eastern Europe and tell all of these putas in Latin America to kiss your brown ass!! Stop wasting your fucking time working hard to get latina ass when girls fucking chase you for your race in Eastern Europe man!

Shit I may never go back to Colombia ever again now!

Mixx

Quote: (12-08-2012 06:17 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

It is impossible for a place change in such a short time. Has it even been a year since you last visited?

I like Mixx, but he is prone to complaining anytime pussy doesn't fall at his feet. When he used to post on here, he would change his mind about visiting a place if there was even one bad trip report. [Image: lol.gif]

You may have your reservations about Mixx, but he is one hell of a straight shooter. No bullshit. He says it as he sees it.
So it is disconcerting what he is saying about Poznan.
Though he did tell me to get my Latin Ass over to Eastern Europe ASAP, so it cant be that bad lol.

A real man does not need to bash other people, Mixx was solid member of this thread and for "personal" reasons is no longer with us. Roosh was man enough to say he read one of his posts on another forum and has not said anything bad about him, although I know there is alot more to the story.
Since Roosh and Mixx are in Poland at the moment, it would be nice if they could patch there differences and maybe even join forces.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-08-2012 11:13 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

A real man does not need to bash other people, Mixx was solid member of this thread and for "personal" reasons is no longer with us. Roosh was man enough to say he read one of his posts on another forum and has not said anything bad about him, although I know there is alot more to the story.
Since Roosh and Mixx are in Poland at the moment, it would be nice if they could patch there differences and maybe even join forces.

Yes I wish that would happen too. They have their stylistic differences, but deep down inside I think they have a real affinity for each other.

Roosh, sadly my guess is the answer to your question is that it is not as good as it used to be. Poznan was part of my European trip this fall, and I did not post a datasheet or anything about it. Why? Because not much to say really - it was my least favorite and disappointing place I visited on the entire trip.

Some of the things you wrote about and experienced still are operating - chocolate club had that Erasmus night, every girl loved Spain and fantasized of going there one day. However, the girls were bitchier as a whole than my time in 2010 in Warsaw. Outside one night at a ladies night at the black sheep bar (?), I was getting blown out left and right. The most I got was a makeout with a decent girl, maybe a 7. I had a freaking 6 refuse to makeout with me. A few girls I did hook would barely let me escalate - one kept hitting my hand if I got anywhere near her.

SQ was just terrible. Girls were insanely bitchy, though there was some talent around. I must have hit on every damn girl there and got no love. It was really rough times during my stay in Poznan.

Compare this to when I was in Warsaw in 2010 and I had a much better experience. I'll be the first to admit that I'm working with short stays both times, so my experiences should be taken with a grain of salt and cannot be indicative of any sort of trend, but I left in 2010 with a huge desire to come back and not so much this time. That said, it being the "most disappointing" part of my trip was still 100x better than America. I wouldn't give up on it yet.

Quote: (12-08-2012 04:04 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Roosh, sadly my guess is the answer to your question is that it is not as good as it used to be. Poznan was part of my European trip this fall, and I did not post a datasheet or anything about it. Why? Because not much to say really - it was my least favorite and disappointing place I visited on the entire trip.

Some of the things you wrote about and experienced still are operating - chocolate club had that Erasmus night, every girl loved Spain and fantasized of going there one day. However, the girls were bitchier as a whole than my time in 2010 in Warsaw. Outside one night at a ladies night at the black sheep bar (?), I was getting blown out left and right. The most I got was a makeout with a decent girl, maybe a 7. I had a freaking 6 refuse to makeout with me. A few girls I did hook would barely let me escalate - one kept hitting my hand if I got anywhere near her.

SQ was just terrible. Girls were insanely bitchy, though there was some talent around. I must have hit on every damn girl there and got no love. It was really rough times during my stay in Poznan.

Compare this to when I was in Warsaw in 2010 and I had a much better experience. I'll be the first to admit that I'm working with short stays both times, so my experiences should be taken with a grain of salt and cannot be indicative of any sort of trend, but I left in 2010 with a huge desire to come back and not so much this time. That said, it being the "most disappointing" part of my trip was still 100x better than America. I wouldn't give up on it yet.

Maybe what we all need is Siberia. Poznan seems like it has 4 months and then nothing else.

I have already written that the good places change every 1-2 years and the changes are often very unexpected(it can be for example that a German city becomes very good at a moment).Places like CR,Poland,Hungary have seen ups and downs continuously during the last decade.
So if one fails at a given place the best advice is to move to a neighbouring country ASAP.(if you fail in Poland,try CR.If you fail in CR,try Hungary.If you fail in Hungary try Romania.If you fail in Romania,try Moldova.If you fail in Moldova try western Ukraine).Mobility is the key.There is no steady value.

I suspect that adoption of technology and abrupt changes in local labor conditions can cause a city to change quickly. Where are places where these two remain stable? Siberia is mentioned often. Also, third tier cities will stay relatively stable.

What we need is to create a virtual stock market in cities and then "trade" them online. I wish there was a program to create this.

I have never seen a stable place.Kiev,Prague,Minsk have seen amazing fluctuations.A lot depends on economic development(crisis) and emigration.
The best cities have always been Kiev,Lvov,Minsk,Chisinau(the golden triangle),cities in western CR,cities in western Poland(Poznan,Wroclaw).In Russia cities close to western border(Smolensk,Kursk,Pschov,Kaliningrad etc) and cities in Urals(Ekaterinenburg,Perm).

^^^ Yes, but I don't my shares going public. [Image: tard.gif]

Poland for example was much worse before 2005 when mass immigration of polish males to western Europe started.This left loads of polish women without partners or without worthy partners.Of crucial importance was also the baby boom in Poland during the 80's which brought up a huge surplus of young women in the 2000's.
For Hungary the crisis which started in 2010 has changed the attitude of local females to better and in Ukraine the 2009 crisis and the collapse of grivnya brought back memories of the golden pre 2003 era although for short time only(the girls had to repay their debts).
The same in Belarus the crisis has improved the situation.What matters is the relative improvement of a place compared to another good place and this can be measured only by personal presence in place although statistics can provide some clues.

Quote: (12-09-2012 11:05 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I suspect that adoption of technology and abrupt changes in local labor conditions can cause a city to change quickly. Where are places where these two remain stable? Siberia is mentioned often. Also, third tier cities will stay relatively stable.

What we need is to create a virtual stock market in cities and then "trade" them online. I wish there was a program to create this.

It is funny how some of us are betting or better said investing in Siberia, To go to where so many Russians died in the gulags...shows how the stakes for quality pussy have gotten way higher and the places much fewer.

Cities close to Chinese borders like Khabarovsk or cities like Novorosisk,Krasnoyarsk in Siberia remain a stable value.

I lived in Poznan earlier this year.

Personally I don't do indirect daygame. Only did direct daygame in poznan and never got an adverse reaction like that. I would say though that I noticed that a lot of polish people are extremely negative people. Routinely just walking around the streets during a sunny day I would see people walking around with a furrowed brow looking like they were stesssed, pissed off and were having a bad day.

I did not find people there to be either open to or curious about foreigners. It's a little odd as you routinely see them wearing t-shirts with either the UK or USA flag on them but I never met anyone who was delighted to meet me just because of my nationality.

Picked up my Polish flag in poznan but I did not find poznan easy or even a great place to meet polish girls and I would not recommend it personally.

Speaking polish also plays a huge role.I think it is underestimated in this forum.Knowledge of polish,Czech and Russian helps immensely in these countries.

Quote: (12-09-2012 11:57 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

I lived in Poznan earlier this year.

Personally I don't do indirect daygame. Only did direct daygame in poznan and never got an adverse reaction like that. I would say though that I noticed that a lot of polish people are extremely negative people. Routinely just walking around the streets during a sunny day I would see people walking around with a furrowed brow looking like they were stesssed, pissed off and were having a bad day.

I did not find people there to be either open to or curious about foreigners. It's a little odd as you routinely see them wearing t-shirts with either the UK or USA flag on them but I never met anyone who was delighted to meet me just because of my nationality.

Picked up my Polish flag in poznan but I did not find poznan easy or even a great place to meet polish girls and I would not recommend it personally.

A female friend told me it's natural for Polish people to always be complaining about something. If you think Poznan is negative, I'd say to never go to Lodz as that place is even more depressing. Architecturally speaking, it's interesting and different from the rest of Poland as there can even be very friendly people in the main town areas. And definitely don't go alone especially if you're of darker skin or Asian like me as I got awkward vibes/looks when in suburb areas. Luckily, I went to visit a girl from my past there who had quite a very friendly English speaking social scene.

As for Poznan, I was only there for a day and a half. I really enjoyed the city and people seemed pretty reserved but really opened up when they were in close enough proximity to me. Definitely some great day game opportunities if you're in a cafeteria or convenient store standing in line next to some cute college students. People in west like Poznan/Wroclaw were extremely friendly/polite IMO. Then again I have 19 year old Asian face as a dude like myself is always going to be presumed innocent and will never be classified as love tourist at first impression...except for some dudes in Belgrade who called me out on my presence there..lol.