rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Well... In a bit of a quagmire

How do I deal with virgins? I currently have three who are willing to hook up/get in my bed, but not close the deal obviously. I met one recently who was willing to hook up and take her shirt off, but no pants off, and this is the one I want.

How do I crack this? I've banged two virgins before and was extremely close to banging another, but this one is an 8 and my type. She was weird, saying how she dated an older guy (30) who has banged 40+ girls. She's 19 I'm pretty sure. I may just wine and dine her instead of just drinking with her (college)

These girls want the most deniability. Get them more turned on than they've ever been in their life and then take them when they've completely lost all self control and are begging you for it.
When they try to give you shit about it later, be a man.

Quote: (12-01-2012 02:56 PM)Yul Brynner Wrote:  

These girls want the most deniability. Get them more turned on than they've ever been in their life and then take them when they've completely lost all self control and are begging you for it.
When they try to give you shit about it later, be a man.

I tried that, but she seemed pretty dead set on not doing anything. Whatever, I'll try again next time, she'll probably be down.

The more you go for it, the less she will want to let you have it.

Make your attraction to her seem motivated by something other than sex.

watch KIDS. the main character deflowers 2 in one day with sweet talk. some great tips and lines in that movie.

Say that you respect her principles, and admire her resolve, and then explain that this situation is what God created anal intercourse for.

Quote: (12-01-2012 07:24 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

watch KIDS. the main character deflowers 2 in one day with sweet talk. some great tips and lines in that movie.

Isn't that the movie where the dude ends up with AIDS at the end? I don't know about you but AIDS tends to kill my gaming vibe.

Quote: (12-01-2012 06:44 PM)polymath Wrote:  

How do I do this? I'm in college what else is there to do?

Quote: (12-01-2012 08:12 PM)Aer Wrote:  

Find out what she's into and then polish up on it a bit. Create some common ground between you without making it obvious that it's by design. Very simple.

Quote: (12-01-2012 08:23 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2012 08:12 PM)Aer Wrote:  

Find out what she's into and then polish up on it a bit. Create some common ground between you without making it obvious that it's by design. Very simple.

Hm, good idea. This happened to me before actually, I gotta connect with her on a personal level. It's all about trust in this situation. You're right. Thanks.

What's that old Navy SEAL motto about intelligence on the enemy being the greatest weapon of all? Same theory applies here.

Quote: (12-01-2012 07:56 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2012 07:24 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Isn't that the movie where the dude ends up with AIDS at the end? I don't know about you but AIDS tends to kill my gaming vibe.

yeah, there are a lot of threads going on at once in that movie. pick & choose which ones you like& which ones to use

The kid in that movie who got AIDS turned out to be a real scumbag in real life. So did his friend.

Quote: (12-02-2012 03:07 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

The kid in that movie who got AIDS turned out to be a real scumbag in real life. So did his friend.

Did he? He looked like a real douche in that flick. I believe he was recently on Sons Of Anarchy, too. But I'm not certain.