rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy Thanksgiving To All!!

Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday, especially if you plan to travel. I know a lot of guys might be pigging out as well, lol. I don't get into the debates about the Native Americans, Columbus, etc. Just glad to be able to take some time off since business begins to slow down for me.

I'm flying to the Dominican Republic for the annual event with the family, which the gringo side has made a tradition there. Looking forward to some good eats, beach time, and partying. The holiday season has begun!!

Good luck to all RVF men who plan on stuffing more than just a turkey this Thanksgiving...

[Image: kermit.gif]

Happy Holidays!

Quote: (11-21-2012 11:36 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

I'm flying to the Dominican Republic for the annual event with the family

Are you going to meet up with Fisto, mech, and Ali at any point?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY! May you all get many pairs of thighs and breasts. Enjoy your turkeys too. [Image: smile.gif]

What is this "Thanksgiving" you Americans speak of?

I'm thankful that people on the internet tell me that my alternative life plans aren't completely insane.

What are you guys thankful for?

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:38 AM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

What are you guys thankful for?

I'm thankful that I get to spend another Thanksgiving with my dad. He's not in great health.

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Im thankful for the nice overtime Im going to get at work later on today [Image: lol.gif]

@MSW- Best wishes to you and your dad. Enjoy your holiday together.

Dupe. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for all you sons-of-bitches.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:54 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

@MSW- Best wishes to you and your dad. Enjoy your holiday together.

Thanks, AHZ. I just woke up and smoked my first cigarette, now about to start the prep work for today's meal. [Image: banana.gif]

My dad and I just finished eating dinner. Had turkey, dressing, macaroni and cheese, a sweet potato, corn and tomatoes, and a couple of dinner rolls.

I feel like I went from [Image: banana.gif] to [Image: fatter.gif]

Also, the football game between the Lions and Texans was great. Texans won in overtime. They also had the most ridiculous touchdown I've ever seen.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Time to drink some beer and finish watching the Cowboys lose to the Redskins.

Quote: (11-21-2012 11:53 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Hey, just got back in town and just seeing your post, as I didn't have time to get on the internet when I was out of the country, but I was hanging with friends and family in some local towns so it never occurred to me to hookup with people from this forum that might be visiting. We pretty much partied for 12 str8 days so I'm in serious recoup mode right now. Hope you had a good one!!

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:12 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

What is this "Thanksgiving" you Americans speak of?

A bad day for turkeys!

Family gets together, drink and eat heaps, have a few prays, say how wonderful all the family members all are, & watch a football match

MUCH better than say having a holiday on the first Tuesday of November for a fuck'en horse race!

God Bless America!

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Quote: (12-04-2012 08:52 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2012 11:53 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Hey, just got back in town and just seeing your post, as I didn't have time to get on the internet when I was out of the country, but I was hanging with friends and family in some local towns so it never occurred to me to hookup with people from this forum that might be visiting. We pretty much partied for 12 str8 days so I'm in serious recoup mode right now. Hope you had a good one!!

Welcome back, I noticed your absence. Did you bang while there?

Quote: (12-04-2012 09:19 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Welcome back, I noticed your absence. Did you bang while there?

Hey thanks!! I guess the short answer would be ... a lot. When family members are bringing new girls by the house each day to meet and I'm also going out dancing a lot, it's pretty hard to avoid.

I pissed in a girls mouth Thanksgiving night and she drank it.

Orale homies. Have a great thanksgiving.

Have a good Thanksgiving guys

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Too bad AMC isn't playing the Godfather trilogy all day today how they did in the past.

Replaced with a Jurassic Park marathon. Watching turkey simmer might be more entertaining.

Spent the 1st half of the day doused in diesel. Spending the 2nd half dousing my liver with Fireball. Both smell the same.

Happy Thanksgiving men. Very grateful for everyone here, and a toast to all of you.

Had fried guinea pig and papas fritas for my Thanksgiving dinner.

Cheers.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. For those that don't celebrate it just have a great day.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Happy Thanksgivings forum family.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Have a good one and be safe.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet