rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easiest place to get laid in S.East Asia.

What a great forum, have been waiting for 20 days to become a member here [Image: smile.gif]

Let me introduce myself, My name is Hasan, I'm 22 years old from Turkey.

This january I'm planning to go to somewhere in south east asia, I've ruled out Thailand because its full of old sleazy sex tourists, I dont wanna pay for sex or talk to hookers.
I read Neil skywalkers book, and got the feeling that indonesia,cambodia and philppines is the bomb, but I dont wanna go to cambodia alone, I dont have that much balls,seriously there isnt even a Turkish embassy there, if i get in trouble im fucked.

I have 0 game, I dont like approaching girls that much. I'm 6 foot tall, not bad looking, I can easily pass off as a caucasian there because I've been to thailand,Indonesia before and many people asked me if I was italian,greek,portuguese etc etc

Last time I went to S.East Asia was with my parents, and i was like 13-14 so sex was out of question [Image: biggrin.gif] Oh also feel free to add other destinations where its easy for white guys to get laid, colombia is pretty popular here, but I'm a wimp and scared of colombia as well [Image: biggrin.gif]

I cant decide between jakarta and manila, feel free to add other cities where the action is good, 2nd tier, 3rd tier cities are welcome.

You want to go to the easiest place to get laid in S. East Asia but you don't want there to be sleazy sex tourists there?

Hmmmmm......

On top of that, you have 0 game, don't like approaching girls that much, and yet don't want to talk to hookers or pay for sex....?

Hmmmmm...

I'd say you've got your work cut out for you around here, Bud.

If you want to get the most out of this forum, you're going to need to venture out of your comfort zone - that means building some game and learning to like approaching girls...

...or whipping out your wallet and slapping the baht on the table.

khrab phom.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:55 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

You want to go to the easiest place to get laid in S. East Asia but you don't want there to be sleazy sex tourists there?

Hmmmmm......

On top of that, you have 0 game, don't like approaching girls that much, and yet don't want to talk to hookers or pay for sex....?

Hmmmmm...

If you want to get the most out of this forum, you're going to need to venture out of your comfort zone - that means building some game and learning to like approaching girls...

khrab phom.

I know its a huge dilemma [Image: smile.gif]
But I'll work on my game there, and I will force myself to approach girls, I just want to go to the easiest place, cause I have 0 game.

I wouldn't go to Indonesia for easiness. Choose between almost any city in the Philippines and Cambodia. I think I'm going to check out cambodia in a few weeks

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:04 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:55 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Hmmmmm......

Hmmmmm...

khrab phom.

I know its a huge dilemma [Image: smile.gif]
But I'll work on my game there, and I will force myself to approach girls, I just want to go to the easiest place, cause I have 0 game.

Well just keep in mind that any Southeast Asian country with easy women is going to have plenty of sex tourists and plenty of hookers, so it's best to just accept that now.

Meanwhile, I think the answer to your question is the Philippines. I live in Thailand and never made it to Phils, but everyone I talked to said that was the easiest spot. Even with non-pros.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

And honestly, man - if there's any place you should start, it's your inner game. All this talk of being a wimp, having no balls, and having 0 game is really too much.

In all sincerity, you really need to start working on your confidence and/or getting outside your comfort zone to push your boundaries, etc. Good luck.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (11-01-2012 01:33 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

I've ruled out Thailand because its full of old sleazy sex tourists, I dont wanna pay for sex or talk to hookers.

Yes, it's impossible to get laid with hot 18-22 year old non-pros in Thailand!

Everyone should stay away!!! [Image: tard.gif]

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:16 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

And honestly, man - if there's any place you should start, it's your inner game. All this talk of being a wimp, having no balls, and having 0 game is really too much.

In all sincerity, you really need to start working on your confidence and/or getting outside your comfort zone to push your boundaries, etc. Good luck.

I'll definitely work on it. If anyone is going to philippines on jan feel free to hit me up

If you want to get laid with regular girls in Asia, you need to start approaching. Vast majority of Asian girls who aren't hookers will NOT approach you. Not approaching still gets you laid in the US, but not in Asia.
As for where to go, what is your main value? If looks, go to Thailand. If conversation, go to Philippines.

Three more things:
- Make sure you don't look like (or dress like) an Indian. A lot of Istanbul population would look Indian to Thais. And Indians are disliked in Thailand and Philippines (to the point they're not allowed in some clubs). If you have a mustache, consider shaving it. Check your haircut, grow some hair. Don't wear jeans with flip flops.
- Don't go to capitals, go to 2nd tier cities. People are friendlier and it is cheaper. Stay away from Manila, it's a dump.
- If this is your first international travel alone, I'd go somewhere else. SE Asia is not for newbie travelers. Visit Romania, one hour flight from Istanbul.

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:07 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

I wouldn't go to Indonesia for easiness. Choose between almost any city in the Philippines and Cambodia. I think I'm going to check out cambodia in a few weeks

Im up for cambodia as long as i dont go there alone

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:38 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

If you want to get laid with regular girls in Asia, you need to start approaching. Vast majority of Asian girls who aren't hookers will NOT approach you. Not approaching still gets you laid in the US, but not in Asia.
As for where to go, what is your main value? If looks, go to Thailand. If conversation, go to Philippines.

Three more things:
- Make sure you don't look like (or dress like) an Indian. A lot of Istanbul population would look Indian to Thais. And Indians are disliked in Thailand and Philippines (to the point they're not allowed in some clubs). If you have a mustache, consider shaving it. Check your haircut, grow some hair. Don't wear jeans with flip flops.
- Don't go to capitals, go to 2nd tier cities. People are friendlier and it is cheaper. Stay away from Manila, it's a dump.
- If this is your first international travel alone, I'd go somewhere else. SE Asia is not for newbie travelers. Visit Romania, one hour flight from Istanbul.

I dont look indian one bit, my mom is from abkhazia i have more russian features compared to turkish.

Thanks for the warning ill probably go to davao or cebu then.
Ive travelled alone many times in europe.

I might have it easier in Indonesia, I'm pretty well of, I'm white and most importantly I'm a muslim(at least on paper [Image: biggrin.gif] )

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:49 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

I dont look indian one bit, my mom is from abkhazia i have more russian features compared to turkish.

Cool. Which town is she from?

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:13 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:49 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

Cool. Which town is she from?

I've got no clue about that, all I know is her ancestors moved in to Turkey 200 years ago to escape from the civil war there. She + my grandparents and other relatives from my moms side still follow the circassian traditions very strictly.

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:13 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

I might have it easier in Indonesia, I'm pretty well of, I'm white and most importantly I'm a muslim(at least on paper [Image: biggrin.gif] )

Hmmm so I'm curious. Are a lot of muslim girls in Turkey only muslim on paper?

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:28 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 03:13 AM)Lukecan Wrote:  

Hmmm so I'm curious. Are a lot of muslim girls in Turkey only muslim on paper?

Most come from conservative families but are pretty much up for anything. One night stands are not that easy, but if you're good looking then its not that hard.
I go to a private college here, the girls are very liberal, some will fuck you, some wont fuck you, but eating out and making out is def guaranteed on the 2nd or 3rd date, even 1st most of the time .

Hmm maybe I will hit up Turkey when I go to Eastern Europe. I remember an American Turkish girl who was absolutely stunning.

Yeah turkish girls are pretty hot.

If you rule out a place because of sex tourists then you better rule out all of SEA...

If you go to the sleazy places, (Soi Cowboy, Pattaya, Soi Nana, etc) you get sleazy people. Very easy to avoid. Use the search function on this forum and please educate yourself.

OP morphs into a troll in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Quote: (11-01-2012 12:44 PM)Kdog Wrote:  

If you rule out a place because of sex tourists then you better rule out all of SEA...

If you go to the sleazy places, (Soi Cowboy, Pattaya, Soi Nana, etc) you get sleazy people. Very easy to avoid. Use the search function on this forum and please educate yourself.

I know what thailand is like, been there in 2005, and plus had loads of friends who went there.

I'm not gonna change my opinion, I dont wanna go to a country where %99 of the bachelor guys go for sex. I'd be ashamed if my parents found out I went to Thailand, my culture is different.

Bangkok might be different compared to pattaya or phuket but I'll have a hard time in a 1st tier city.
I want to go to philippines or indonesia, i get lucky with girls from these countries, I banged my friends filipina maid 3 times [Image: biggrin.gif]

And you think the Philippines has less of a sex tourism reputation than Thailand does?

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:04 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

And you think the Philippines has less of a sex tourism reputation than Thailand does?

In Turkey its not known that much, Turkish Airlines doesnt even fly there, but it has 3x daily flights to bangkok alone!

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:13 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:04 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

In Turkey its not known that much, Turkish Airlines doesnt even fly there, but it has 3x daily flights to bangkok alone!

I agree that the stigma isnt the same for the non traveler.

When I say thailand to my friends who will never leave the usa they automatically think about hitting you in the cock and prostitutes.

When I say Phillipines they think of manny.

Edit: But for anyone who has traveled much would know that fils is just as bad or worse than thailand as far as prostitution goes.

Quote: (11-01-2012 05:31 PM)murrb Wrote:  

When I say thailand to my friends who will never leave the usa they automatically think about hitting you in the cock and prostitutes.

It depends. If you list Thailand among a dozen countries around the world you visited, nobody would even think about prostitutes.
But if you go every year to Thailand only, yeah I'd think so.