rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude Tries to Force Himself Into My Car While I Watch

Last weekend, I was driving to see my g/f. There's a car in front of me driving slowly and taking up two lanes, impeding my vehicle. I honk the horn and he corrects his driving to let me pass.

While in traffic, I have no earthly idea why, a voice in my head tells me Lock your doors right now.. So I do.

I stop at the light. The other car stops behind me. I see some dude get out of the passenger side and approach my car. He tries to open my passenger door, it's locked, so he can't. He attempts this several times with visibly rageful eyes. I just stare at him like WTF are you doing, bro?

This led to an attempt to buy some mace on Ebay, but they cancelled the order because my state doesn't allow it.

Wonderful.

Dude, If someone fucks with you in your car run their ass over period!!!!If you don't know how to do it make some dummies and practice in the parking lot if someone goes for your pass door at a light you reverse and cut left. I tell people in my car you know if someone fucks with me I'm running them over so don't freak out. Girls tend to scream and claw at you when shit goes down so be prepared to stiff arm her.

Thanks for the advice, but it wouldn't have been useful in this situation: my care was landlocked. Red light to my front, a divider to my left, the other car in the back.

Crazy - Where did this occur at?

New York.

Yeah, Im pumpimg the gas if someone reaches in or tries some dumb shit like that. I might even let them hop in halfway so I can watch them roll out. I did that years ago when someome stuck a bat throigh my window and tapped my cheek. He stuck it in again and I grabbed it while hitting the pedal. The bat almost went flying in my car because he let go so fast.

I'm thankful to live in a state where we are still afforded the 2nd amendment. That guy would have gotten a Glock 30 pointed at his brain housing group. I may have unlocked the doors just to let him in.

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:50 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'm thankful to live in a state where we are still afforded the 2nd amendment. That guy would have gotten a Glock 30 pointed at his brain housing group. I may have unlocked the doors just to let him in.

Meanwhile, in my state, we can't even buy pepper spray.

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:51 AM)megatron Wrote:  

Mace might be illegal but I bet bear spray isn't. Buy that and put it in your car

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

If you can get a hold of spicy peppers (the spicier the better), then you can make your own pepper spray. All you need to do is cut and boil the peppers for a while. Strain the water, and put it into a spray bottle.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:48 AM)megatron Wrote:  

New York.

This has to be the Bronx.

Team Nachos

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:57 AM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:51 AM)megatron Wrote:  

Mace might be illegal but I bet bear spray isn't. Buy that and put it in your car

Just got some. This stuff makes Pepper Spray look like a snivelling pussy.

[Image: 12VHP.jpg]

[Image: man&30ftfog.gif]

Spray Range 30-35 feet (9 meters).

Something similar happened to me at a late night drive through in a rougher area of Atlanta. I've posted about it before. Basically the guy (crackhead) walked up behind my car while I WAS IN THE DRIVE THROUGH LINE. My car usually only unlocks the drives side door when I use the fob, but I guess I hit it twice this time and all doors were left open (my car also does not lock at a certain speed so I have to consciously lock the doors when I start moving). He got in, started babbling about needing a ride somewhere and I'm telling him no and to get out right now in a strong yet calm voice. I pull out of the line so I can focus on getting him out nonviolently. I was unsure if he was armed and there were also a few other bums around and I thought they may come join his caused given the chance. I finally got him out of the car, locked my doors, and made sure he walked away.

Then I noticed my shiny new iphone was missing from the center console. I drove towards the area he walked and found him talking with a guy in a car. They seemed like they new each other. I got in the bums face demanding my phone. I was not 100% sure at this time that he had it - sometimes it will fall under the seat etc and I had not done a thorough search of my car yet. He claimed not to have it and when I went back to search through my car more, he got into this other guys car and rode off.

Five minutes later the guy in the car drives back up to me and says "hey man I didn't know that guy he just wanted a ride". WTF. You saw me confront him about theft and you STILL gave the fucker a ride and caused me not to get violent with him since I thought you two were together??? (Yes I think I would have gotten violent over the phone if he had been alone because at this point he seemed frail and likely unarmed (maybe some dirty needles...I would have taken my mag-light out on him from a distance if necessary). I asked where he dropped him off and I headed that way. It was across the street, a super ghetto strip club. I cruised the lot and asked the bouncers about him, no sign. Phone and bum were gone.

I like the pepper spray idea, I'll probably pick some up. So many people carry handguns in ATL because concealed carry permits are given out like candy bars, so that's another option and obviously the most effective against any threat. At the moment I carry an oversized mag-light and this (Spyderco 4"):

[Image: mjE29.jpg]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I wouldn't spray that in your car dude. You're going to get fucked up as well..

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:44 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I wouldn't spray that in your car dude. You're going to get fucked up as well..

Ha, good point. If anything happens, I'll try to take the altercation outside. Then, it's open season on the biatch.

it's a big can, I wonder how silly I'll look wearing it on a holster.

I also have this in my car:

[Image: sw-990s.jpg]

It must be easy as hell to rob people on the east coast.

I carry on of these too:

[Image: attachment.jpg8404]   

On the scale of Violent Dude, I'm probably like a 6, at most. I'm generally a peaceful man, who likes to find the peaceful solution when it exists. I negotiate, and de-escalate when possible. But, if that'd happened to me, I would have wanted to unload 2 or 3 magazines into the guy; run over the corpse; go into his car and fuck it up for several minutes with a bat; taken the registration out of the glove box to find his address; and go to his house and burn it to the fucking ground.

The act of getting out of your car is among the most menacing, disrespectful, and scary things you can do to someone. I used to keep a bat, a box cutter, a screw driver and pepper spray within reach when I drove. I threatened some hooligans who slapped the hood of my car in a threatening manner with the bat once, and they scurried away while trying to save face. I never crossed the line into a gun, because I think it was more likely to get me into trouble than get me out of it.

Frankly, that's why I think NY has such strict rules on weapons. People would be fucking each other up like that constantly.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-25-2012 12:01 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The act of getting out of your car is among the most menacing, disrespectful, and scary things you can do to someone.

Parked my car outside of a 7-11 late at night; some bum started asking for change. I declined and he starts talking shit, about Chinese people this and that. I'm not Chinese but close enough.

I go inside, buy my cigarettes, go back out to my car.

He's still talking shit as I open my door and get into the car.

Start engine, roll windows down.

Then I realised that I needed something from the trunk.

I opened the car door, engine running, and got out. Walked around to the back of my car.

Popped the hatch.

The dude suddenly silenced himself and scurried into the 7-11, where he just stared at me through the window with a look of fear in his eyes.

This is when I realised how strong a gesture "popping the trunk" can be in certain situations.

All I was getting was a bottle of water.

But only Lord knew that's what I was getting out of there. This guy probably thought I was going for the heater or some other weapon.

Menacing for sure.

"Think he's playin? You better listen what he's sayin punk
Don't make me go pop the trunk... on you
He got an old Mossberg in the mossy oak duffle bag layin in the back of the donk boy
Don't make me go pop the trunk... on you"

Speaking of NYC, I once saw a cabbie pull up next to another at a stoplight, get out of his cab with a baseball bat and proceed to obliterate the windshield of the cab next to him.

Job done, got back in cab and waited for the light to turn green before pulling away.

Thought that was pretty hot.

Myself, when in the OP's situation, would do as Mech suggested. There isn't a bigger, more invulnerable weapon than your vehicle.

And I'm an asshole behind the wheel anyway so it's second nature to dump someone with the truck if they try anything cute. Hell, once had a couple frat boys get in a brawl on the hood of my car in Madison. Instead of freaking out, simply looked in mirror, no one behind, dropped car into retreat and dumped the clutch. They hit the pavement like a couple sacks of shit. Some of their bro's tried to stop me for some reason. Just drove right through them as there was nothing they could do other than get run over.

Car's hood had some dents but getting into a discussion of who was gonna pay for it wasn't something I felt was a good idea at that time.

This is what I carry around. Has a nice finger hole for a tight grip.

[Image: 31Vc8vVAk8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-22-41969-Se...d_sim_hi_1

Team Nachos

At least you know that no matter what happened, he wouldn't have been able to use mace on you!

Bring your shit down here I'll hook you up. Here's a video

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:57 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I carry on of these too:

Whoa, what the heck is that thing? Looks like something out of Borderlands.

Quote: (10-25-2012 01:21 PM)megatron Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:57 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I carry on of these too:

Whoa, what the heck is that thing? Looks like something out of Borderlands.

http://www.deadonstore.com/

Carried it in Afghan. Couldn't keep the Marines away from it.

http://www.deadonstore.com/tools/an14.htm