rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thanksgiving 2012 trip to anywhere

I'm looking for someplace to plan a trip to around thanksgiving because I hate that holiday. I have around 6 days or so and would like to try someplace new?

I would like not to hassle with Spanish if possible so any ideas?

Nevis? One of those Dutch islands? Neil? Do any of them get lots of non-USA girl traffic? Dominica? Speaks English supposedly.

I also have the option of Bocas del Toro Panama. Some of my local friends and cousins are down there working on another friends house. I'm hearing stories of easy Swedish girls..

Any of you guys hate Thanksgiving and want to go?

Based on what you've said before, Europe is too much of a hassle for you for a short trip...but if you change your mind, that's where I'll be spending Thanksgiving.

I'm in the same boat. I live somewhat close to family now so I can get off the hook for having to show up on a major holiday. I'd be looking at 5-6 days as well.

Thinking maybe another trip to Montreal to get a taste of winter or south to an island. Out of the U.S.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Oh I forgot...I talked to Ali-beta today and think he's down.

Smitty where are you going to be running rich Greek shipping tycoon game on thanksgiving?

Quote: (10-17-2012 04:24 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Oh I forgot...I talked to Ali-beta today and think he's down.

Smitty where are you going to be running rich Greek shipping tycoon game on thanksgiving?

Poland, but up for a quick plane ride to anywhere else in the region for a Thanksgiving delight.

Greek shipping tycoon game -- brilliant. I think you just increased my potential lays.

I still need to book my flight for like November 23rd til that Sunday. I was looking at PR, DR, maybe Costa Rica. Europe seems too far for a short time frame. I was going to do a solo flag mission, unless I meet up with some forum members, my friends can't go cause they need to save for their weddings...fuckin terrible.

Come to Vancouver. Fuck asian bitches, troll feminists and get into fights with persian dudes.

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:17 PM)Neo Wrote:  

I still need to book my flight for like November 23rd til that Sunday. I was looking at PR, DR, maybe Costa Rica. Europe seems too far for a short time frame. I was going to do a solo flag mission, unless I meet up with some forum members, my friends can't go cause they need to save for their weddings...fuckin terrible.

I'd be willing to get in on any of those.

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:29 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Come to Vancouver. Fuck asian bitches, troll feminists and get into fights with persian dudes.

I loved Vancouver. I'd walk down the main shopping street and see nothing but Asians, feeling like I was actually somewhere in Asia. Thing is, do many of those chicks go for white dudes? A lot of them seemed pretty FOB.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

I've never had much luck with asian chicks, but I see the westernized types with white dudes with good style/swagger/game. The super asian/fob ones tend to stick with the other fob asians the hottest of which will date dudes driving a lambo at 18y/o. The more average/plain ones, but slightly cute always seem to be with the herbiest dudes on earth.

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:45 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I've never had much luck with asian chicks, but I see the westernized types with white dudes with good style/swagger/game. The super asian/fob ones tend to stick with the other fob asians the hottest of which will date dudes driving a lambo at 18y/o. The more average/plain ones, but slightly cute always seem to be with the herbiest dudes on earth.

As much as I love Asian girls it takes 8 hours for me to get there and I haven't heard anyone killing it there. Also my vibe is anti West Coast and London is faster direct from Tampa.

I wonder if there's Asian girls on any of those islands....How would I look that up?

So, we got President Carter and Neo so far...I'm going to put you two and whoever else through a rigorous boot camp if this works out.

I'm already picturing this to be like Fear and Loathing where el mechanico is Del Toro and at the end of the trip he's safely back in his office and I'm lost in the desert.

Quote: (10-17-2012 05:29 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I went to Vancouver years ago, it seemed like a cool spot. I was gameless back then so who the fuck knows about the girls. I'm looking more towards a Spanish speaking country, so I can practice my espaniol. I need to research spots more, I don't want to have to kill myself to get a bang in 5 days, so if there's a one night stand culture that's a plus.

Theres definitely a ONS culture here, more in the hipster/college scene than the clubbing scene. Most of the clubs I've been to downtown/granville area follow the "if its the place to be its not the place you want to go" as in girls from all over (out of town = logistical nightmare) come with their friends to go dancing. The bars that turn into clubs or that have a dancefloor are more hook up oriented. Admittedly my knowledge of the best places to go isn't the best as I'm lazy and stick to the same few places (college bars) they net good results but the game you need is "get drunk, look good, open a bunch of lone chicks until one dances with you, makeout, leave, bang"

I know a hipster guy who pulls pussy with the best of them here, he knows some dope spots, but you have to be into the hipster scene. Most of the time the quality isnt the best, but boy are hipster chicks easy.

I think we should go to Toronto and crush the pussy and make all the local RFV'ers up there butthurt!!! [Image: banana.gif]

Here's my ideas:

1. Helsinki- I think 6 days is adequate for the flight. Girls are easy there but it is real expensive. We can take the ferry over to Tallin or whever the other ones go, as they have been reported to be party/fuck cruises.

2. We go to Greece and terrorize the locals Emech style. Not sure if the girls there will put out. Emech would provide MAJOR social proofing though.

3. I work my ass off the next month and line Emech up with some English speaking social circles in the DR, so he just has to walk in and smash.

4. Newcastle- Talk about slumming. It gets wild up there. Need some Brits to chime in, and actually be objective about the quality up there. And when I mean wild, check out this video:

http://www.efukt.com/21004_Rejected..._LIKE_A_BOSS.html

5. Emech runs off with other members for some real life trolling, and I come down to Fl and run his shop so he actually might make some money during his vacation.

6. We ALL go to FL and take turns stealing hub caps out of his front yard. There are A LOT of them.

Quote: (10-18-2012 10:05 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Here's my ideas:

1. Helsinki- I think 6 days is adequate for the flight. Girls are easy there but it is real expensive. We can take the ferry over to Tallin or whever the other ones go, as they have been reported to be party/fuck cruises.

2. We go to Greece and terrorize the locals Emech style. Not sure if the girls there will put out. Emech would provide MAJOR social proofing though.

3. I work my ass off the next month and line Emech up with some English speaking social circles in the DR, so he just has to walk in and smash.

4. Newcastle- Talk about slumming. It gets wild up there. Need some Brits to chime in, and actually be objective about the quality up there. And when I mean wild, check out this video:

http://www.efukt.com/21004_Rejected..._LIKE_A_BOSS.html

5. Emech runs off with other members for some real life trolling, and I come down to Fl and run his shop so he actually might make some money during his vacation.

6. We ALL go to FL and take turns stealing hub caps out of his front yard. There are A LOT of them.
Newcastle sounds interesting but I was thinking we could just go where they go on vacation like the BVI? How about Barbados?

India. 1 day to get there, 1 day to get back. 4 days of reverse IRTrolling.

I think the BVI attracts the older crowd. The young party girls go to places like Malia, but I'm pretty sure the U.K. crowd won't be vacating in November. Belfast would be an option at least for me. My accent kills it there and I can still pass for 29, which give me access to the college crowd. I'm studying the map now and am coming up with blanks.

Damn, where's all those pesky Brits on here when you need them? Caligula you wanker!

Quote: (10-18-2012 10:22 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

India. 1 day to get there, 1 day to get back. 4 days of reverse IRTrolling.
24 hours of straight travel means Thailand or Phils for me.

Quote: (10-18-2012 10:26 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think the BVI attracts the older crowd. The young party girls go to places like Malia, but I'm pretty sure the U.K. crowd won't be vacating in November. Belfast would be an option at least for me. My accent kills it there and I can still pass for 29, which give me access to the college crowd. I'm studying the map now and am coming up with blanks.

Damn, where's all those pesky Brits on here when you need them? Caligula you wanker!
I think our Brits here are Forum cockblocks. They're not going to tell us where all their hos go on thanksgiving break.

Quote: (10-18-2012 10:26 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think the BVI attracts the older crowd. The young party girls go to places like Malia, but I'm pretty sure the U.K. crowd won't be vacating in November.

You are right, they won't be. That's the middle of the term for them. In November all of the Southern Europe party spots are absolutely dead. Ibiza for example has it's closing parties in October.

British weather is miserable in November. But, if you do go, I would stick to London rather than going to smaller cities. London will have tourists even in November and it's full of Polish, Latvian, Lithuanian girls.

Let's go Naughty Nomad style and dress up like pirates. Fo' Reelz. That shit would be fun. Need at least 4 members though. Preferably have a member host somewhere cool. We'd bring them a costume. I'm down.

How about this..Fly to San Jose CR then road trip it down to Panama. Hop a boat to Bocas del Toro and stay here..
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-...vince.html
More info..
http://www.bocas.com/bocas-guide.htm

The rest of my plan would to be to rent a boat and and assault all the water based hotels, hostals and bars via water and pull on to the boat.

Seems cool but a bit remote and a byob sort of spot - ? What about DR?

Quote: (10-18-2012 11:45 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Seems cool but a bit remote and a byob sort of spot - ? What about DR?

Ewreck only banged fatties here. He was too ashamed to admit it.