rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some things that have not worked for me

Some things that have not worked for me

Before reading the rest of this post, please take the following into account:

- All the girls I am talking about are under 25 years old.
- What works for me might or might not work for you. I am just providing cases where generally accepted practices dont work for me and other do.
- Please feel free to shoot me down, or critique anything a i write. The purpose of this post is exploration of concepts.

1. Text game

The standard roosh initiation of 'hey xxx its panache. how are you?' has not given me good results. Instead, 'hey there, its panache from last night. it was nice meeting you' has given me higher results with less flakes. I think the key there is not asking a question. "how are you?" gets them to say something about themselves, even if it's something as inconsequentially neutral as 'im good'. Saying that it was nice meeting them gives them a slight compliment, but its not enough to make them feel superior. And they almost always reply with a 'it was nice meeting you too', which is a powerful way of seeding some basic reverse-likeability psychology. I have also found good punctuation and capitalization helps. I keep this up in all my conversations though, even text exchanges with friends.

2. Changing venues

Changing venues is really good at bars. This hasn't worked so well is dancing venues. I've got some pretty tight dance floor game, most of which was developed by reading an RVF post, so thanks. I have found I have way more success by just sticking to the dance floor and making the chic go crazy, by occasionally bouncing to her friends and light teasing while we dance. If i keep this up for a while, her friends think im cool cause im dancing with them too, and the girl is hot as hell with all my touching and dance aggression. Towards the end of night, I have found the friends actually more supportive the girl leaving with me. However, when i try to switch venues, the girl gets instantly defensive. Maybe I am just not doing this right, or maybe it just might be the girls in my demographic (american low 20-somethings).