rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First world problems (RVF edition)

I'll start...

It bothers me that if I want to fly to my favorite poosy paradise direct I have to drive my BMW all the way to Orlando which takes over an hour.

to me the biggest difference are the court system in western countries which are biased towards women. the kobe and duke lacrosse team scandals come to mind. men are guilty until proved innocent women on the other hand are innocent until proven guilty. do you think casey anthony would have got off if she was a man?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:17 AM)bacon Wrote:  

to me the biggest difference are the court system in western countries which are biased towards women. the kobe and duke lacrosse team scandals come to mind. men are guilty until proved innocent women on the other hand are innocent until proven guilty. do you think casey anthony would have got off if she was a man?
WTF?

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:39 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:17 AM)bacon Wrote:  

WTF?

i think i misread this thread

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Def feeling you, el mech

My biggest peeve is that I'm not fucking bitches because I'm unwilling to spend money pussy-hunting. Hopefully my monk-like existence will end next spring

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (10-08-2012 11:47 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Def feeling you, el mech

My biggest peeve is that I'm not fucking bitches because I'm unwilling to spend money pussy-hunting. Hopefully my monk-like existence will end next spring
Too cheap to fuck eh? You may want to read Neils book.

I'm annoyed that I can't decide what set of 22" wheels to choose out of the hundreds of options available for my truck.

It bothers me that I have enough money for food, phone, internet and some travels but I can't afford for a rent in Milan, and I have to live with my family until I finish my master degree next spring.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

I hate that I saw a $600 pair of shoes dress shoes that made me no longer want to buy a $350 pair of dress shoes.

There is no cell phone reception and the wifi signal is too weak in the basement of my library for me to stream music through my phone.

My dryer is broken so now I have to walk somewhere between 100-200 paces to use the dryers that my apartment complex provides.

While I could afford to buy 10 cases of the stuff, I'm too cheap to splurge on a certain brand of $150 cognac that I like. Instead I "slum it up" on Bulleit and Buffalo Trace bourbon.

I hate that I don't have any heirloom tomatoes in my place right now. I've got a bottle of $120 aged balsamic sitting on my shelf.

My designer Italian shoes are getting a little weathered. Might be time to trash em and get a new pair.

I hate it when girls leave their jewelry at my place after a night of fucking. I mean this stuff starts to clutter up!

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (10-08-2012 12:57 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I hate it when girls leave their jewelry at my place after a night of fucking. I mean this stuff starts to clutter up!

Make a Bitch Basket like Mentu did (universityofman).

She won't let me hit raw.

"I spend so much time on this entertaining website where I share ideas on how to get women, that I have less time to actually go out and get more women than I already have."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I hate the fact that I actually have to talk to a girl to get my dick wet. I mean, if they can drink, swear, act, and look like men, certainly we should be able to go to a bathroom stall and bang right after making first eye contact.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

It bothers me that my favorite Vodka isn't sold at the liquor store closest to my place so I have to drive an extra mile if I want it.

Fuck me I need to take a shit but I just realized my toilet is clogged from the last one I took

I rolled into the walkin clinic got diagnosed in a matter of seconds and got some free antibiotics. Now I'm pissed that I can't take them all at once and get rid of my strep throat. This is taking away valuable gaming time.

It annoys me that I have to run a Mac and a PC in order to get shit done properly.

Sometimes when I go to watch a video on here or other websites, I can't view it because I'm not in the USA, that really pisses me off, I'm sending a letter to my member of parliament.

I'm thinking about getting my ass hair laser removed so I don't use so much toilet paper. Would a bald ass look more dominate?

" I have some extra cash and can't decide where to take my next quick vacation"

Quote: (10-08-2012 02:50 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Sometimes when I go to watch a video on here or other websites, I can't view it because I'm not in the USA, that really pisses me off, I'm sending a letter to my member of parliament.

VPN. First world solution.

"Some weeks I schedule too many dates, and I worry about having enough to semen to properly service them all."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I got a $14 burger today for lunch and there wasn't enough char on it. I mean, if you're going to source dry-aged beef for a burger it should at least be charred correctly.

I hate that I'm going to have to deal with the Whole Foods parking lot just so I can get some all natural toothpaste.

I hate how having sex makes you lazy for the rest of the day.

The filtered water dispenser at my gym always comes out too cold.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK