rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny Bullying

Skinny Bullying

How would one go about starting an organization to fight against hate/bullying towards naturally thin people?

Skinny Bullying

Genius idea.

Nowadays, everything starts with Facebook Group, a Twitter account, and a Youtube video. If enough people like you, someone will blog about you.

May I make some suggestions?

Advertisement concepts:

Picture of thin guy in a group of laughing fat people. Blurry fat people. Skinny guy in sharp focus. Black and white.

Top:"It's not okay to discuss people's weight just because they're thin."
Bottom: Stop Skinny Bullying.

Two people talking. One fat, one skinny. Black and white.

Top: "You can eat that because you're thin."
Bottom: "Would you like it if I said, 'You can't eat that because you're fat.'"
Very Bottom: Stop Skinny Bullying.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Skinny Bullying

Another idea for a poster:

Quote from fat person "I wish I could eat as much as you do with out gaining weight"

over split screen of a large amount of healthy food on the skinny person's side (vegetables, meat, fruit, etc.)

and a large amount of unhealthy food on the fat person's side (candy, burgers, fries, pizza, etc.)

Skinny Bullying

[Image: emmasweet_1286629196.jpg]

Imagine how you would feel if you were fat and everyday you were bombarded with media messages from advertisers like Dove proclaiming "Real women have real thigh gaps."

Skinny Bullying

How about educating fatties. Whenever they say shit like "I wish I had your metabolism" reply with "when you go home from work, you eat and watch TV, but I work out or jog."

Skinny Bullying

Quote: (10-03-2012 06:02 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

[Image: emmasweet_1286629196.jpg]

Imagine how you would feel if you were fat and everyday you were bombarded with media messages from advertisers like Dove proclaiming "Real women have real thigh gaps."

If that was all the fatter women were getting I wouldn't complain much....

Skinny Bullying

Skinny people - we won't overwhelm your healthcare system and we can see our own dicks.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Skinny Bullying

Quote: (10-02-2012 10:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Genius idea.

Nowadays, everything starts with Facebook Group, a Twitter account, and a Youtube video. If enough people like you, someone will blog about you.

May I make some suggestions?

Advertisement concepts:

Picture of thin guy in a group of laughing fat people. Blurry fat people. Skinny guy in sharp focus. Black and white.

Top:"It's not okay to discuss people's weight just because they're thin."
Bottom: Stop Skinny Bullying.

Two people talking. One fat, one skinny. Black and white.

Top: "You can eat that because you're thin."
Bottom: "Would you like it if I said, 'You can't eat that because you're fat.'"
Very Bottom: Stop Skinny Bullying.

Tuth, if you find the stock clips, or ones that are close, I'll edit it and get someone from the forum to do voice over.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Skinny Bullying

I'm a graphics designer. I can help with making graphics, posters, logos, banners, web-designs, whatever you folks need.

I think we should indeed slash back at the fat land whales who promote "fat acceptance" while at the same time also enforce skinny shaming. That shit is unacceptable, hypocritical and ridiculous to say the least. My current LTR is skinny (but in a sexy and athletic way) and she gets mistreated by fat and "chubby" cunts all the time. It's not cool and it's really getting to her. I told her to just ignore the fat cunts and be glad that she's healthy because they aren't, but it's still bothering her (you know how women are).

So yeah, if I can help guys, let me know.

Skinny Bullying

Quote: (10-03-2012 04:11 AM)Laser Wrote:  

Another idea for a poster:

Quote from fat person "I wish I could eat as much as you do with out gaining weight"

over split screen of a large amount of healthy food on the skinny person's side (vegetables, meat, fruit, etc.)

and a large amount of unhealthy food on the fat person's side (candy, burgers, fries, pizza, etc.)

I'll see if I can work this idea out in an actual design this weekend or early next week.

Skinny Bullying

Make posters or whatever and ill blow them up at kinkos and plaster them at schools and artsy places with flyers. Recommend some places to put them up snd I will. I don't give a fuck about offending someone face to face, those people just talk shit online anyways.

Skinny Bullying

Quote: (12-14-2013 11:33 AM)houston Wrote:  

Make posters or whatever and ill blow them up at kinkos and plaster them at schools and artsy places with flyers. Recommend some places to put them up snd I will. I don't give a fuck about offending someone face to face, those people just talk shit online anyways.

Please oh please get this going and take lots of pictures. Can also support this effort with an article on RoK supporting the fight against Skinny Bullying.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Skinny Bullying

Great idea. Can model some of the stuff off of what NAAFA (National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance) does.

Skinny Bullying

I believe that fat people's brains are wired differently.

It's not like there is a skinny person in there trying to get out.

They just don't give a damn about anyone's opinions. They care more about filling that gord than they do health or looking good.

They like being fat or don't care that they are fat.

It's their comfort. It's like having another person around all the time, but that other person is underneath your skin.

They don't have big visions for the future or society.

Skinny Bullying

Quote: (12-14-2013 02:29 PM)soup Wrote:  

I believe that fat people's brains are wired differently.

It's not like there is a skinny person in there trying to get out.

They just don't give a damn about anyone's opinions. They care more about filling that gord than they do health or looking good.

They like being fat or don't care that they are fat.

It's their comfort. It's like having another person around all the time, but that other person is underneath your skin.

They don't have big visions for the future or society.

Selfish as much as they're fat.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Skinny Bullying

Not necessarily related to skinny bullying, but I'm glad fat bullying exists.

I was quite a fat kid/chubby for most of my time through adolescence. I got bullied a lot as a kid about it and as a result by the end of my teen years I was pretty fit due to playing lots of sports and being active. Now a few years later I'm in the best shape of my life, and will only improve from here.

I remember a girl I went out with on a couple dates earlier this year. She was a fun girl, very cute, and had the best tits I've felt so far. She was short, 5'2 or so, around 95-100 pounds.

She told me she used to be a fat kid and it bothered her a lot and she had issues with self image. She turned a negative into a positive. I'm glad she felt this way.

It's so much better to grow up fat, get hated on, and do something about it than have a good body early on, and then fuck things up as you age.

But it seems that if a girl hits 18 with a fat body she will never change. Sure there are some pages on bodybuilding.com that show otherwise, but these are a large minority. Fat bullying should start early. Parents should take more initiative as well.

Skinny Bullying

Quote: (10-02-2012 10:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

1) If it's not a woman being shamed, the internet won't care.

2) The skinny woman will always be more attractive than the fatties in the picture, so all women looking at the ad will passive-aggressively despise her figure, so the internet still won't care.

Skinny Bullying

[Image: attachment.jpg15938]   

Skinny Bullying

The biggest one I hear people say is along the lines of "Damn girl you need some meat on your bones!" or "That boy just needs to eat more"

Put a picture of a fat girl next to a skinny girl. Above the fat put "Damn you girl you need to eat less!" and above the skinny girl put "Damn girl your need to eat more!" and at the bottom put "Why is only one of these acceptable?"

something along those lines.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Skinny Bullying

Stick this image on to the Bargain Bucket and all shall be restored. Trust me.

[Image: lindy-west-jezebel-writer.jpg]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Skinny Bullying

[Image: attachment.jpg15945]   

Skinny Bullying

Is this the Lindy what's-her-name who eats the orange Oreos?

Skinny Bullying

She has a body like the Michelin Man.

[Image: michelin+man.png]

Skinny Bullying

Quote: (12-14-2013 07:33 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2013 06:53 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Is this the Lindy what's-her-name who eats the orange Oreos?

Indeed, the very same Miss. West. Or should that be Person. West?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Skinny Bullying

I think we should make kickstarter campaign to buy Lindy West as our honorary forum pig. We need a mascot.