rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Lovers Lounge

The Lovers Lounge

I love magenta most of the time.

The Lovers Lounge

I love Green and Purple.

One thing I like about keeping some girls around for a while is lingerie shopping. I'm a sucker for that shit, especially if she's got a great body. Get a slim girl with tits C or bigger, pick up a green corset and squeeze her in, bang her out, nut all over her face....fewer things greater than that in life.

I love fine bourbon, cognac, and scotch.

I love how going for a run in the morning puts you in a better mood for the rest of the day.

I love my cat. There, I said it. Fuck off.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The Lovers Lounge

I love the way girls squeal when I lift them off the floor.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Lovers Lounge

I love big butts and I cannot lie
I love preselection
I love how quickly game has let me assess and be dominant in social situations
I love fucking rawdog and having girls moan about how much better it is.
I love treating women the way that really turns them on and that glimmer in their eye once the pussy floodgates open.
I love that I found game so I can go out and have fun while most guys run around in perpetual frustration

The Lovers Lounge

Quote: (10-02-2012 11:55 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I love preselection
I love treating women the way that really turns them on and that glimmer in their eye once the pussy floodgates open.
I love that I found game so I can go out and have fun while most guys run around in perpetual frustration

What do you like about preselection?

The Lovers Lounge

I love that I feel like there's a chance that I can have any girl in the world.

I love when Kanye West drops new music.

I love when the dentist tells me that I don't have any cavities.

The Lovers Lounge

Quote: (10-02-2012 12:07 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2012 11:55 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I love preselection

What do you like about preselection?
I've been hanging around ie. Banging a hot chick who dresses really feminine. I don't look like her type so people stare constantly. I've gotten "who's that hot chick you were with" from girls or I know others have seen me and they treat me differently. Same thing at bars. On Friday I was just standing there waiting because my girl was in the bathroom I talked to a girl who just came in and she responded bitchily. My girl comes back I smack her on the ass and we go dance. The girl from the bar wouldn't stop staring, danced near me and bumped into me a few times.

Same thing with a few more hot chicks I hangout with (friends from way back). When other people, girls especially see you with a hot girl hanging off of you, pawing for your attention, or you're teasing them and you don't look like anything special they have no idea what is going on so they stare, become jealous or in the case of women become attracted. To me its the best way to show a healthy "dont give a fuck" attitude.

The Lovers Lounge

I love going for a run after laying it down the night before, the air and scenery just look and smell so much better.
I love whiskey.
I love that moment when you're gaming a girl you met just a few hours before, and she melts and gives you the "I'm all yours" look
I love NYC.
I love picking up a freshly tailored suit.
Although I won't admit it, I love the downswings of game. If they didn't happen, I'd have nowhere near the desire that it takes to go on hot streaks.
I love how this forum has given me the realization that essentially the world is mine, and all I have to do is make the right moves and take it.
I love neon orange panties on a tan-assed latina chick. But I love blondes more.

The Lovers Lounge

I love that feeling you get the first time you go to pull a girl's panties or pants off and you don't get resistance.

I love when a girl cups my balls when I'm taxing her.

I love when you, finally, get your hand down a girl's pants and discover that she's absolutely soaking wet.

I love logging into the forum at some random time and seeing that it's blowing up.

I love how certain girls smell.

I love skinny, freckled girls with fleshy thighs and nice asses.

I love it when I catch a girl looking at me for second time.

I love the feeling after you've done laundry and your whole wardrobe is available to you again.

I love working out and eating a big-ass steak dinner afterward.

I love when a girl texts back immediately or isn't afraid to show some other sign of interest.

I love that I learned what I did before I got too old.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The Lovers Lounge

I love "the gift". (It's the little triangle you could look through that some girls have where their thighs stop touching just below their pussy.)

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The Lovers Lounge

Quote:Quote:

I love "the gift". (It's the little triangle you could look through that some girls have where their thighs stop touching just below their pussy.)

[Image: mind-the-gap-9.jpg?w=500&h=387]

This is nearly a requirement for me on women. I prefer it on taller nicely built white women, but asians are always a feast for those with a love for the gap.

I love when a woman runs her hand on my chest through the open collar of my shirt, while looking up at me.

I love railing around corners on my motorcycle, right at the golden hour of the day.

I love finishing a job, getting paid, and everyone is happy (especially the client).

I love having a few too many whiskeys with a good friend.

The Lovers Lounge

I love big firm tits.

As long as the tits are sweet, she can be a bit chubby and I will not care.

The Lovers Lounge

I love my momma for always being there for me.

I love this forum but hate that creep el mechanico.

I love my good genes for letting me be thin and look 6 years younger.

I love looking at people my age and laughing when they look at least 30, are fat with an ugly boyfriend/girlfriend and are to ignorant to ever get out of their lane in life.

I love sticking my dick in a girl raw and feeling those warm juices.

I love when a fat girl gives me a disgusted look because I'm skinny [Image: angel.gif]

I love when a girl tells me I have a big dick during sex.

The Lovers Lounge

I love wearing difficult belts on nights I know i'm getting laid. I always get a kick out of watching the girl struggle to get it off.

The Lovers Lounge

I love when you KNOW you just made a girl soaking wet with something you said. The look in their eyes, the way they act, its the best.

I love lifting and breaking PRs

The Lovers Lounge

I love it when a girl says "Thank you" when you hold her hair when shes giving you head. That's how it should be.

The Lovers Lounge

I love that I fucked this chick once, had whiskey dick, didn't talk to her for 2 weeks and she still keeps inviting me out to drink and fuck. Gettin my first pussy in a few weeks right quick.

I love that I've got my girl making fun of fat bitches and spergs (actually calls them spergs).

I love having the confidence to tell your teacher you can't have your assignment done (when you're just being lazy) and get a few days extension when normal people would get marks taken off.

The Lovers Lounge

I love telling girls 'you're welcome' after they tell me what a good kisser, dancer, etc. the way Kobe says it to Kanye.

The Lovers Lounge

A condescending "Your welcome" without a preceding "thank you" has become a thing in the last five years. Just like when people say "Really?" in a sarcastic way.

The Lovers Lounge

Aka "Mind the gap" [Image: banana.gif] LOVE THAT on a girl, absolutely get disgusted foreign women have it a SIGNIFICANT number more times than the American ones but maybe thats just me.

Quote: (10-02-2012 08:36 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

[Image: mind-the-gap-9.jpg?w=500&h=387]

This is nearly a requirement for me on women. I prefer it on taller nicely built white women, but asians are always a feast for those with a love for the gap.

I love when a woman runs her hand on my chest through the open collar of my shirt, while looking up at me.

I love railing around corners on my motorcycle, right at the golden hour of the day.

I love finishing a job, getting paid, and everyone is happy (especially the client).

I love having a few too many whiskeys with a good friend.

The Lovers Lounge

This thread needs more posts!

I love when your girl introduces you to their friend as "just a friend" and the new girls eyes light up with attraction while you talk to her.

I love when your girl becomes more touchy and flirty when you're talking to a girl who you both know wants your d.

I love shower beers.

I love hearty soups and thick stews. Winter food in general.

I love the feeling of positivity.

The Lovers Lounge

I love having sex with women who don't speak English.

I love bloody mary's for breakfast.

I love to have things other men can't.

I love sneaking into a photograph of a group of complete strangers.

I love a scotch and a stogie.

I love a spicy red wine.

I love my own audacity when I'm on a roll.

I love the freedom of making money online.

I love oral sex, given or taken.

I love that I now have a word for "the gift."

I love when keeping it real goes right.

I love landing strips.

I love being a cuddly little bitch in bed.

I love when a whiff of random perfume in a grocery store triggers a memory from 10 or 15 years ago.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The Lovers Lounge

I had that perfume thing happen to me today. Its great. Eating pussy is awesome too, except I never do it. I love feeling their thighs/ass and making them squirm.

The Lovers Lounge

I love when girls talk like they're ashamed of their boyfriend. Girl from class who's really flirty and touchy "you ever been to trestaurant. I need to make reservations for abig group" no why is it your bday orsomething. she looked down and quietly said. It's my boyfriends bday and nothing else.

I love when girls reply very flirtily. To my alright looking yta with huge tits that she rests on my shoulders or arm when she leans over to help me in class. "So can I bribe you for the answers or something" she replies sensually: "depends on what it is and smiles" I stare at her huge engagement ring, smirk and say "I'm sure I can think of something good"

The Lovers Lounge

I love it when my fountain pen flows majestically.

I love the fresh snow on the mountains.

I love hearing a Swedish girl say "jag att kumma kum!" (Im gonna cumma cum)

I love the collar roll on my tweed jacket.