rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GUY TV SERIES

GUY TV SERIES

look we can all talk about sopranos or breaking bad but they are obvious guy shows and are famous for it. BUT what are you watching or have watched that is a good guy show. that maybe other guys are not aware of

my favorites boardwalk empire and game of thrones

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

GUY TV SERIES

Quote: (09-11-2012 02:33 PM)bacon Wrote:  

look we can all talk about sopranos or breaking bad but they are obvious guy shows and are famous for it. BUT what are you watching or have watched that is a good guy show. that maybe other guys are not aware of

Californication

GUY TV SERIES

Entourage

GUY TV SERIES

Sons of anarchy

GUY TV SERIES

When I do watch tv, which is rare, it's almost always pawn stars, boardwalk empire, game of thrones, or no reservations (anthony bourdain). Eastbound and down also cracks me up.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

GUY TV SERIES

Quote: (09-11-2012 02:33 PM)bacon Wrote:  

Seinfeld, as mentioned on the Roosh program. I recently started watching it again, and I've realised that the entire series is really an educational course on witty banter. I'm going to start taking notes while watching.

GUY TV SERIES

i think there is a book about the sociology of seinfeld

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

GUY TV SERIES

The Wire is the ultimate guy show. It's all about drug dealers and cops with their own sets of problems.

GUY TV SERIES

Band of Brothers from HBO.