rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 types of Humor and game
0 types of Humor and game
The other night I made the prettiest girl in the room laugh really hard, I wasn't even trying to be funny. But afterwards I noticed the people around me taking notice.

I noticed that i'll tell the same jokes / stories to girls and will get a different reaction from each. Since i'm a foreigner in Japan I often use self-deprecating humor, talk about how i'm always lost and hopeless sometimes. Sometimes they eat it up but other times not.

Do you use the same humor for every girl ? or find out what pushes her buttons ?

http://www.match.com/magazine/article/12...-of-humor/

1. Laugh-at-life humor
2. Bonding-in-the-moment humor
3. Slapstick comedy
4. Sarcasm: Bitter much?
5. Self-deprecating humor
6. Dry/Deadpan humor
7. Highbrow/ Witty humor
8. Jokes at others’ expense
9. “Bathroom” humor
10. Quirky cultural references
Pretty Much any humor but Bathroom jokes or self-depreceating. Or any negative type of humor.
Race jokes are funny too!

Nope.
Most my humor is teasing her. Jokes at her expense. I've found you can even be mean to a girl, as long you also send the message that you like her. (If you are alone)
Humor depends according to the nationality.Some types are:
1.Exaggeration:This guy has so big balls.In fact every time he moves his balls rub the floor.Or this girl had such big boobs.When she sat in the cafe,her boobs reached the next blocks of flats.(good for Balkans)
2.Irony:You see the dogs in Greece.They are lazy as well they are always sleeping.(good for Poland etc)
3.Black humor:Here is Luigi,the Sicelian told me.-But where is he?I do not see him.-We buried him in this wall in front of you.(this is humor Czechs like)
4.Sadism:Greeks can never get enough of German punishment.In fact the more you whip us the more the pleasure.(this is the humor Germans like)

5.Antithesis(stating the opposite):I came to Sweden and everyone here is so tamperamental.-Oh no,Swedish people are rather calm.-Probably.I should guess since three o clock in the noon everything was quiet.Or how hot is here in Sweden.I almost got burned.Or I came to Russia to eat cepavcici(Serbian food) and there was noone.Or I arrived to Italy to search for Mc Donalds.Nothing in view.(while the square is full of Mc Donalds).(this is the humor the Scandinavians like)
6.Situational:This girl must be a model(while she is fattie).She walks in pret a portet mode.
7.Dumb conclusions(what is called here turkish humor,pretending ignorance):I am sorry do you belong to New Age movement?-Swedish girl:No.-Then you do not drink your urine.
8.Not tell the specific word,paraphrasing:I wanted to come to the centre and so I took this long,steel,vehicle which moves on rails,how is it called?The train.-Oh yes.The train.And then I stepped down and took another smaller vehicle which moves along lines and does not use electricity.-The tram.-Oh yes.The tram.(this is humor Central European girls like).
What polish girl would find funny:
-Doda is very nice singer.I seldom pay attention to her appearance(she is full of boobs etc) I just like how she sings.
-I enjoy Krakowska Kielbasa all the time.Slaskie not so much.(Poles cannot believe foreigners like their sausages)
-My favourite part in Poland is the PKP(the railway company notorious for their bad service and attitudes)
-I will come to Poland to enjoy the sea.(while moving from hot Greece)
-I saw very few Russians in Poland(like Russians are a must)
-I saw some black polish girls with blonde hair(it is because many polish girls do solarium)
-Kaczynski is my favourite president.I especially liked his good relations with Germans(in fact Kazynski deteriorated a lot the relations to Poland's neighbours)

Humor for Czech girls:
-Why do you have so many beers in CR while in Greece we have only two?The white and the green?(Czech girls laugh hard at green beer,we call it after the color of the bottle)
-I do not remember any harbour in CR(CR has no sea at all)
-You are not Germans.
-Greek fans were screaming in euro:Bring us the beers and we will bring the ouza(Greek alcohol drinks) and bring the Czech girls too to have a partouze(orgy).(Czech women laugh at the slogan)
-Hezky Cesky(beautiful Czechs)
-The right man must stink(it is Czech proverb)
-A man has to look just better than a pig(it is a Czech proberb also common in other slavic countries)
-Knedli a zeli.I like it very much.(typical Czech food contains these ingredients)