rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Virgins.

Virgins.

Not sure exactly how to deal with this. I met this girl through the swim team. This means that she had already seen me shirtless, which doubles my value since I'm sorta ripped (albeit a ginger which is a negative). Either way, I invited her to my dorm, and somehow it ended up just being me and her.

We decided that since we were on the swim team we would walk to the lake and try to swim. Needless to say, this didn't happen, as the water was disgusting. We ended up just hooking up on a bench right next to the water. I could tell she wasn't experienced (all tongue hookup, etc etc), but either way I brought her back to my room, and she almost immediately got in my bed.

But that's where it all fell apart.

As we were kissing and I was feeling her up, I got really curious, and I asked the fateful question without thinking (I was drunk, okay?)

"Are you a virgin?"

"Ummm...Yeah"

Aw fuck. I knew once I said this that I had screwed up really bad. She ended up getting too emotional and leaving after that, and I felt horrible. Any advice as to what I should do now/text her? Since I'm gonna be seeing her for the rest of the semester.

Virgins.

Tell her you like it and/or let her know it doesn't phase you and try to get back in a situation where you can try again. The key is just to get her comfortable again and then sail forth.