rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3.5 months, 7 countries: Advice?
.5 months, 7 countries: Advice?
Hey, I'm leaving for this trip in febuary, tickets are already booked, plan is:
hawaii - 13 days
fiji - 1 week
new zealand - 3 weeks
australia(brisbane and sydney)- 3 weeks
Japan(tokyo) - 1 week
Amsterdam - 2 days, maybe less
united kingdom/europe in general - 1 month

Didn't want to stay in hawaii for so long, and amsterdam wasn't originally in the plan, but overall these two points make the trip much cheaper.
If you've vistited any of these spots drop some wisdom, my current budget will give me about $70 a day for food shelter and beer. What should I check out? Whats the best way to mack broads on the cheap?
Sounds like a sick trip.

I let Kona handle Hawaii, although I have been to Maui a few times.

Never been to New Zealand, but maybe consider Melbourne instead. 6 weeks in Australia would be dope.

I like Amsterdam. Girls are super fly and relatively basic to swoop. With that budget, you might want to hook a huge brick of Shish to make sure you can stay steady buzzed.

"united kingdom/europe in general - 1 month"

This part leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

Make sure you keep us updated on your progress.
Nice to see someone hitting so much of Polynesia.

I'm a little concerned about your budget. It'll help out if you brush up on da kine a.k.a Pidgin, brah. It'll work for you in Hawaii, as well as Fiji and NZ.

I'd be happy to give you all kinds of info about Hawaii. Which Islands do you plan on visiting? Let me know.

Just a heads-up, inter-island airfare is outrageously overpriced right now because the mainland is always trying to screw Hawaii. A roundtrip from Oahu to Kauai is $160. That might hurt the budget.

Now as far as Fiji is concerned, you may not need to be there for a week. I love it down there, but just to fish. Fijian girls are a lot like Samoans, they're a little on the large side. I've stayed at Dr. Kelly's Outrigger down there a few times. Maybe you could squeeze a kama'aina rate out of them.

Aloha!
Are you White? Or a minority who knows how to throw down?

If so, go to the Baltic States. I don't know what your foreign language skills are like, but I got by okay with English. I assume you are also looking for beautiful, modelesque poon that won't give you an attitude.

Finland is cool but expensive. France is cool but if you don't speak French you are fucked.
Quote: (01-11-2010 06:15 PM)Crow Wrote:  

Hey, I'm leaving for this trip in febuary, tickets are already booked, plan is:
hawaii - 13 days
fiji - 1 week
new zealand - 3 weeks
australia(brisbane and sydney)- 3 weeks
Japan(tokyo) - 1 week
Amsterdam - 2 days, maybe less
united kingdom/europe in general - 1 month

stay less time in nz

stay longer in japan and oz
Japan is budget busting, I hear.
Thanks for the tips Kona, I started checking out some Pidgin, still not sure where I want to go in hawaii, but I'd like to get off Oahu for a few days. Your right, the flights are pricey. I'll have to sacrifice something else to take one. Which Island would you recomend?

Anyone travel to japan? I just finished Tokyo Vice, definately a recommended read. I'm supposed to be headed over for a Japanese wedding.

As for europe I'll probably be broke by the time I get over there so I'm keeping planning of that section to a minimum for now.
Quote: (01-13-2010 12:48 AM)Crow Wrote:  

Thanks for the tips Kona, I started checking out some Pidgin, still not sure where I want to go in hawaii, but I'd like to get off Oahu for a few days. Your right, the flights are pricey. I'll have to sacrifice something else to take one. Which Island would you recomend?

I think with your budget you should go where the girls are already naked. There are a few nude beaches here on Oahu, 2 of which are excellent, and one on Maui that's kind of hit or miss.

Here's where they are:

I assume you'll be staying in Waikiki while here on Oahu (hostels are on Lemon Rd.) first go to Cromwell's beach. Go to the east end of Waikiki and just start walking towards Diamond Head along Kapiolani Park. Kalakaua Ave. eventually turns into Diamond Head Rd. Just go up the hill and immediately when the you hit the hill's peak by the 2nd lookout point start you see the entrance to the Doris Duke Estate. Just past that there's real long stairway down to the beach. This is where college and tourist chicks go to get naked. Drinking is illegal there so don't do it but spliffs are a-ok. Just find a topless girl or two and say: "You like burn?"

The next one is Polo Beach in Mokuleia on The North Shore. Take Bus #52 until you get to the Haleiwa Circle. It's about an hour from Waikiki just to drive so it's gotta be longer by bus. After you get off head down Kaukonahua Rd until it becomes Farrington Highway. Go down Farrington until you see the polo stadium. Just walk across the polo field to the beach. That beach is in a little cove so the water is calmer and you can get in. The law doesn't care about drinking there and will probably burn with you if you have something.

Please, if you are here in February only go in the water there or at Waimea Bay on The North Shore unless you really know what you are doing. Girls are everywhere but this is no place to show off. The services are stretched way thin. The currents will pull you out and the waves will crush you.

Pipeline was maybe only 10ft today and I bashed the shit out of my elbow. I see 15 to 20's from Pipe to Sunset through the weekend so I'm stoked. If you do know what you are doing please be safe and enjoy the waves. These are the best in the world and you just happen to be coming at the right time. In fact, if you are gonna surf The North Shore let me know. Folks are extremely territorial when it comes to breaks, especially this time of year. It's to be expected though considering how many damn donkeys are running around out here. I'll let you know where to go.

There is also a hostel in Haleiwa called Backpackers but I bet it's full. My little brother scored with an Australian chick who was staying there the other day. I pulled tons from that spot in my younger years. You should give them a call. The bars in Haleiwa are so much different than the ones in town. Haleiwa's the best and I love living here.

If you get over to Maui, which I recommend, the nude beach is called Little Beach. It's at the end of Makena Road after Wailea. You really need a car to get there. All of Makena State Park is really clothing optional and drinking/burning are no problem. Lock your shit though, there's some iceheads. Wailea is high-dollar but a goldmine of high-end women and restaurants/bars/resorts.

You should stick to Lahaina over there. It's a fantastic party town. I always stay at The Makai Inn when I go to Lahaina, but I don't know with your budget. If you can stay there get the Plumeria or Hibiscus room. It is seriously maybe 10 feet from the seawall and the wave-crashing-gently factor works like crazy on chicks. Plus it just makes for a better nights sleep.

Hope that helps brah. If you want some bar info also let me know. Point you in the direction of some girls. I think the ones you meet on the beach will be good guides though.

Aloha!