rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Olympics/Whistler Village

That is my plan and it's going to be glorious. There will be women of all nationalities and from all over the world. Probably a great place to catch bird flu or get attacked by terrorists, but also a great place to game. I can't think of anything better. A bunch of hot, spoiled, rich brats crammed into underground clubs because of the cold and they can't leave. The only place to go is the club or to your room and fuck. There is no third option.

This is going to be incredible. [Image: banana.gif][Image: whip.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: whip.gif]

Problem is that you are going to have to throw down some cash. This is a small area, and will be ridiculous...overcrowded and overpriced.

Quote: (12-29-2009 07:50 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

There will be women of all nationalities and from all over the world.
This is going to be incredible. [Image: banana.gif][Image: whip.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: whip.gif]

Are you sure about this? I've never heard a hot 20 something get excited about the Olympics.

I know a lot of people who are flying West for the Olympics, and the hookers have influxed into the area. Whistler and Banff are like fairylands, and a good night life scene. But all in all it is sad to see what is happening to Van because of the olympics, great city though, you will have a blast.

Quote: (12-29-2009 11:05 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2009 07:50 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

There will be women of all nationalities and from all over the world.

Are you sure about this? I've never heard a hot 20 something get excited about the Olympics.

You don't think that there are going to be hot girls at an elite worldwide sporting event which is being held in a snow village next to one of the worlds biggest health nut cities?

[Image: Argentinabarbabe.jpg]

[Image: WhistlerBabes2.jpg]
[Image: Sundial_Hotel_at_Whistler_Blackcomb.jpg]

Quote: (12-30-2009 12:56 AM)College Game Wrote:  

I know a lot of people who are flying West for the Olympics, and the hookers have influxed into the area. Whistler and Banff are like fairylands, and a good night life scene. But all in all it is sad to see what is happening to Van because of the olympics, great city though, you will have a blast.

I spent a few years in Van and I concur.

Quote: (12-30-2009 08:07 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

You don't think that there are going to be hot girls at an elite worldwide sporting event which is being held in a snow village next to one of the worlds biggest health nut cities?

mulhollanddriven, I really dont know, I have never been. I hope that is it AMAZING for you !!!!! I only mean that I have seen young girls getting excited about sunny spring break spots, but not about the winter games. Also it sounds like an expensive place, and when travel expenses are high, often the girls are there with boyfriends/husbands who have paid most/all of it. But with your good game I am sure you will make the most of whatever is there! Keep us updated amigo!

The ski resorts are sex havens in Canada that don't get enough attention. Ski/snowboarding culture offers fit girls w/ great attitudes....ready to party and put out.

Might also be worth noting....Banff is the STD capital of Canada, Whistler is very comparable. Lots of pleasure, but possibly some pain.