rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pics or it didn't happen: Get ready to hate

I love this forum and have talked to Roosh a few times on email.

I'd love to believe this stuff full on because the stories are damn encouraging and heroworthy, but I'm sorry. Without any social proof like videos/photos/news stories/real facebook profiles... I just don't buy some of the guys here.

I know I'll be called a douche - and I want to be proven wrong. But anyone can create a blog and fake profiles and talk a big game. I don't see anything real from GManifesto or Mixx that I believe full on. They talk a GOOD fucking game. But is it real? I want to believe, but fucking show me 2500 posts doesn't mean shit. To me, it means, wasted a fuck of a huge amount of time. Otherwise, don't waste my time. I'll show my proof. Will you?
I fully expect this thread to be deleted. Whatever. I'll show my $2.4mil NYC pad, $1mil Rhode Island beach house, vermont farm, buenos aires fuckpad, palm springs party den, Santa monica afterparty pad, and random chicks I fucked that are 20 years younger or whatever. But since I don't see any of that from anyone else, I don't buy it. Honestly I dont' care if I'm deleted or feel I have anything to lose by hearing awe inspiring stories without any proof whatsoever.

So please, flame me, delete me, whatever, don't care. Roosh has seen my place and knows this is no joke. I just want to believe I'm talking to peers and not some broke scammers, broke dick dreamers or amateurs.

Pics or you're lying.

I am the cock carousel

No problem. Roosh has seen a few. I have plenty. but what's the point in sharing with those who don't?

Fuck your farm and beach house buddy I ride the bus and still get tail.

Many posters here have been vetted or have dropped nuggets of gold here and there.

People don't air them selves out because this forum is wide open and there are legion of spies, White knights, and knuckle draggers whom creep the fuck out of this place.

I assume Roosh keeps it open for that exact reason to deter kats form dick fighting trying to ego boast on some simple shit like banging broads.

Which is what your trying to bait kats into doing right now...

I would love to show you pics of my bus pass and used rubbers and wimminz I have run through but whats the point? How does that make my life better? It really does not.

I'll stop feeding the fire now people. Just had to voice.

Challenge accepted, here's a hottie that I'm smashing:
[Image: uXujM.jpg]

P.S. @Soup - The bus is a great place to spit mad game. I love taking it!

Im still waiting to see what this has to do with traveling

Does it matter? Really? I think everybody here takes most of the info with a grain of salt. I personally don't care about anybody elses lifestyle, if they smashed 3 women, 30, or 300. I doesn't matter. The game theory is the truth regardless, the lifestyle threads are mostly legit, everything else section is a great way to kill time, and the travel section has great info on places I want to go someday.

Kosko, I think all the vets have seen this type of troll before. Its not worth their time to flame him.

If you care about how another player spends his time, your probably one of those reality TV watchers. You can use the info on here if you choose to, in the end are you really going to meet any of the players here? Do you care how another man lives his life?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

You're right. And as drunk and bored as I am I still recognize that stuff sounded douche like.

But I don't white knight chicks. And I don't brag to them about shit I own. I am just saying that because every GManifesto post I read says

"money is no object"
and honestly, I'm not that guy. I don't want to throw it around or waste it, but when it comes down to it I just want to see proof. Again, I could be totally wrong ... and something I missed. This is probably a carryover from wondering why the hell anyone believes Mystery or Strauss when they are never photographed with a decent chick. So I apologize in advance for that.

And I know, getting chicks in NY or Colombia or EE is more about the vibe and having fun and not talking up your shit. They don't care what you have, just who you are tonight.

I guess it doesn't have much to do with travel.
My question is this
Are we just going to be anonymous and tell unsubstantiated stories or actually prove some shit?

What does it matter to you!
33 posts and you are talking smack already, are you just trying to start noise for the sake of nothing better to do. I don't see the sense of it and no one really cares what you have got, if you have it.
No point to this thread, in a few hours you will be banned and I suppose you will try to come back under a different user name.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Plenty of us have met other forum members bud and we can vouch for each other: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11992....um+members

Anytime I meet a forum member in person, I do so in full confidence that I can back up any shit that I`ve ever posted on here. We post on here because its a community and we know who is real and who isn`t, we don`t need to be called out by some punk ass bitch who hasn`t contributed fuck all to the forum, like you.

Quote: (07-24-2012 12:27 AM)hun73r Wrote:  

Are we just going to be anonymous and tell unsubstantiated stories or actually prove some shit?

Sure.

You start.

Troll, but here's my take:

You gotta live with the grey areas.

Some guys might be full of shit, but I do know that true ballers have no need to prove themselves in a public forum.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I wouldn't mind sharing bundles, but you know there are feminist and their white knights watching this forum ready to out you the second you reveal yourself.

is this a generational thing ? i'm in my late 20s i notice the younger types are all about taking pictures/sharing on social networks/posting too much on facebook/etc.

a lot of guys have business interests, business relationships, etc. that could be torn in an instant if they were found to be posting on these forms. i understand the need for pseudonyms and anonymity.

"social proof like videos/photos/news stories/real facebook profiles" - *sigh* it's truly a different era

high net worth individuals don't want 'social proof' - i don't want to be extorted, i don't want a dumb gold digging bitch to know how much i'm worth and i don't want rando's proposing the next 'big biz opportunity' to me

I don't understand why some people are reluctant to share more info such as video/audio of approaches or pics.

There is no such thing as internet privacy...if someone really wants to find you, they can.

This is a self-improvement forum for improving social skills, learning how to meet women, and living an enjoyable lifestyle. If you're posting positive things...there is no reason to worry, IMO.

This IS NOT a website dedicated to terrorism, murder, drug abuse, or any other crime.
The PUA movement is a self-improvement movement with the goal of improving people's lives. There is nothing to be afraid or ashamed of.

I'm proud to be part of the PUA and self-improvement movement.

Two things.

First, how would it benefit anyone here to post pics of the chicks they boned, or the homes they live in, or the cars they drive, besides gaining the admiration (and in some cases jealousy) of a bunch of dudes on the internet?

Now look at what they might lose. I have seen dudes post pics of girls they know (or have banged) on this form and others, and had it bite them in the ass. Some of us don't want too much personal information out there, for good reason. I've got pics (and in some cases video) of chicks that I have boned, but no fucking way am I posting a pic of a chick that I boned and was cool enough to let me photograph her naked. I have no desire to burn bridges like that.

Second, Pics don't tell you shit. Really. I could tell everyone here about my badass 5 bedroom condo in Medellin with two Jacuzzis, on a hill, overlooking the city. If anyone tried to call bullshit on me, I can crank out photos and videos of me there on multiple occasions. Does that prove anything? HELL NO. The truth is that I have rented that condo on occasion when I stay in Medellin. Hell, I never even paid full price for it. The guy would just rent it to me for under $100 a night when it was empty.

Lets say I tell you about the string of 8's and 9's I bang in Latin America. Somebody calls bullshit on me. I post pictures of me out to lunch with these girls, then pics of these girls naked, maybe I top it off with pics of me pounding these girls hard. What have I proven? Nothing, beyond the fact that I boned some chicks. For all you know, she could be some hooker I picked up (no game necessary). Hell, maybe the guy in the photo isn't even me.

I cannot count how many times I have been on car or airplane forums where some dude posts pics of his badass rides, only to get busted later for stealing those pics from someone else.

So what is the solution? Simple, be a grown up and make your own assessments of posts here. You doubt Gmanifesto? Cool. What is a pic going to prove to you? You don't even know what G looks like. He could find some obscure photo online of some smooth dude with a fly honey and you would have no fucking way to prove or disprove that it was him.

MiXX is an interesting case because he actually posted YouTube videos of him in Medellin for folks on this forum to see.

At the end of the day, you have to make your own judgement calls on what to believe and what not to believe. Guys on this forum are actually pretty good at spotting bullshitters in some scenarios like travel (see Dash Global). Some folks posts may have more credibility with you than others, and that is cool too. But this need to prove yourself to a bunch of anonymous dudes on the internet (or have those same dudes prove themselves to you) is kind of weak to me.

Honestly I'm sometimes surprised by how down to earth a lot of stuff on this forum is.

Very little on here seems exaggerated - is it so hard to believe that someone is picking up a lot of women or traveling around the world? Happens every day. It's not just pro athletes and actors driving nice cars or banging fine women

If someone was bs'ing they could come up with something much wilder than picking up 1 or 2 women a wk in Thailand for example

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
- jay-z

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...vBAm8hb4sM

hun73r, Most of the solid guys on this forum are worldly and smart enough to tell the difference between someone talking out their ass or the real thing, just like you can in the real world, its not that hard. Id say your a chronic bullshit artist and I have only read this post.

Are you kidding, Mixx never posted pics, I beg to differ... He posted one of the nastiest pussies I've ever seen in my life, either a post op-tranny, the octo-mom, or a streetwalking whore...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3330-p...+Years+Eve

Check post #38 on the second page. [Image: puke.gif]

So even if I posted a few pics of myself with some girls and a pic of myself in my mansion, how does it still prove that I'm banging those chicks or that I own the mansion?

Hell, even if I post my sexy-time pics, how are you going to ensure those girls are not hookers?

And as for the mansion, I'm going to have to post my ownership papers but even those could very well be forged.

Game is a necessary evil

no one wants pics of you with girls. we want video/audio of approaches or detailed text showing what you said/did to get a bang

why would you give a fuck about what some dude on the internet thinks about you??? Its all about sharing useful info so we can all improve

Quote: (07-24-2012 04:16 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Are you kidding, Mixx never posted pics, I beg to differ... He posted one of the nastiest pussies I've ever seen in my life, either a post op-tranny, the octo-mom, or a streetwalking whore...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3330-p...+Years+Eve

Check post #38 on the second page. [Image: puke.gif]

LOL post op-tranny you know.

As someone who appreciates the advice from this forum, you, hun73r, may have misunderstood the motive of the fellow members who contribute so much without asking for anything in return. This forum isn't for bragging in a sense "look what I own, what I did, or where I have traveled" but rather to aid other members in whatever they each choose to apply the advice on. If you want some sort of validation or proof, try out the suggestions, and test it yourself, that should be enough for you the validate a man as legit or not. Whether the advice is from an international playboy or from a broke dick dreamer, if it helps you or a fellow member, isn't that proof enough?

life is a waking dream.

What advice of gmanifesto or mixx is bad or wrong? This ain't 4chan where we tits or gtfo.