rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Moving to Mcallen for abouts. I love mexican/latina girls so this is a dream for me.

Anyone got any data sheets

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Ha. Thats my boy. You are going to heaven if you love mexicanas. I am out of Bville but use to go to UT Pan American in 05. PM me and I'll drop some data for you. You will kill out there as long as you aren't Mexican. As far as the hot spots, I know of three possible four.

Fuego is the spot on Wednesdays. It is huge. Your from Texas so you know about the Texas sized dancefloors. Dress code is strict tho. No tennis shoes or polos. Dress to impress. Valley cats know how to dress so step your game up. The music is that top 40 crap, little Tejano, and a few hiphop tracks. 10 to get in, dont know how much a bottle of goose cost. Valley players are friendly. I never had a problem with anybody down there while going out dolo. If you can dance Tejano or just get on the dance floor you will strike gold.

Friday is Metropolis. Thats where you find hiphop hood rats. When I partied there in '05, me and my boy were the only blk dudes there so we cleaned up every night. I went there last year and probably 30 blk dudes in that spot so comp is fierce. The women arent as good as Fuego but easy to catch.

Friday and Saturday is 17th st. Its is like 6th st??? in Austin. A block or two of straight bars and clubs. I think Saturday is better than Friday but both nights are good. Each bar has its own little theme. I think only two spots actully charge at the door. Get there before 11pm and you should find great parking. Late night taco stands are open so thats the easiest place to pull instead of parkin lot pimpin. Ask around to see about the best spots, plus you will see the lines anyway.

Sunday is Tejano Saloon. That place never disappointed me. Thats where you may get a little hate by the boots and hats cats but it is worth the dirty stares. When I went I never heard the words "pinche negros" until I got there haha. They hate because their women loved us haha. Hit the dance floor and approad whoever shows IOI's. That is one spot where anybody different will probably pull. 90% of the dudes there are older and rock the boots and hats, so dress to impress and you will be good. Only thing is, is I dont know if its still open. I was trying to hit it up last year but never made it.

http://www.rgvclubs.com/

Hit up this site. I used to promote with these guys in 05. Its a bit outdated but you should get some useful info from here. Medusa's in Harlingen goes hard on Thursdays. Make that drive and stay sober. It is worth it. I have a datasheet on Bville if you ever decide to go there. The Island only has Louie and Karma as far as clubs. The rest are bars. You find the island girls which is a different game, some of the rich Mexicans who spend the weekend out there, and some Valley people who make that drive and chill. The Island has the beach vibe so you will see alot of flip flops and shorts at all the bars and clubs you go to. I think Karma has a dress code though.

Let me know how things go. What made you move to the Valley? Cats say its backwards but once you go there you wont want to leave IMO. I would get a spot by the university or hit up Ware St. 2 bedrooms for 400 all bills paid. I had a girl that stayed there. The traffic is getting bad out there but doesnt compare to Htown, SA, Austin or Dallas. Every night has something good. I use to party Tuesday thru Sunday. Monday was rest for me. I would love to move back haha.

Any other questions hit me up. Attached is some our South Texas talent which is the average that arent fatties. Let me know how your first weekend goes and drop a datasheet as soon as you hit most of the spots. I'll be back in South Texas in May so hopefully me, you, and houston can go slay some locals haha.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

What do I need to do so girls dont mistake me for a local if I go down there?

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Mcallen don't have too many locals. Plus if the women want chocolate they will already know if you are a local or not. When I was out there in 05, it was maybe 20 of us so we ran thru alot of the same women. Now there may be more but still I doubt anything over 60. When I went out to Metro last year. There was maybe 35 cats out there but you already know most were from Corpus, SA, Kingsville and even Houston making that weekend valley trip. When I moved back to Corpus we would hit the valley up at least once a month and roll 10 deep sometimes. Alot of the dudes that make that trip use the hiphop card, so you will see baggy jeans and polos. Some of the 25+ yo players rock the grown man style.

I would say dont hit metro and you will be good wherever else you go. When I say good I mean no other competition. The Valley can be hard to pull still. Hit Metro before 11 chill till 1230 and if you dont like it you still have time to hit up 17th st. Metro might be that 4sho puss still but idk. You got to look different or better than the comp to pull. Last time I went I pulled from Metro tho. Im 5'6ish but dressed to impress. I got IOI from 4 girls maybe, danced with two, dropped the ball on the one I wanted and settled with a 6 I smashed in my usual motel spot off 10th st.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

I aint black haha. People knew I wasnt from there as soon as I opened my mouth when I was in El Paso though. I bet it would be the same way.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Ha. I probably missed that or forgot. Yea, too easy just use that mouthpiece you got. There are two type of valley cats that smash on the regular. The pretty boys and the hiphop heads/cholos types. You mix prettyboy with that Htown swag you got and you are probably golden. As soon as you open your mouth their eyes will light up. Plus you will have access to the fu*kin Fresas haha. I rarely pulled those but wasn't into game back then at all. I got what was thrown at me. You speak Spanish right? Monterrey rich girls hit the valley to shop and some are DTF.

I know some Dominican baseball players and some Cuban cats are in the valley and clean up.

You can't really look different but most people can tell by your body language if your from the valley or not. Your opening/ first impressions will set you apart from the valley lames.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

I'm a roofing salesman. I'm in St. Louis right now but headed down to South Texas for the rest of the year. Sales are better there right now.

I'll be working a lot(6 days a week) so really the only night I'll be out until closing time is Saturday nights.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Well...now I'm gonna be moving to Dallas instead for roofing sales
That's fine...I'm from near there so I know where to go and all

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Funny how i just found this thread

Quote: (07-16-2012 10:15 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

. I'll be back in South Texas in May so hopefully me, you, and houston can go slay some locals haha.

Im from Brownsville too! You'll be back in May?? Thats like over a year from now!

Quote: (07-16-2012 10:32 AM)houston Wrote:  

Just being white will get u alot of attention..Also don't come on too hard, just play it smooth and you'll be in
Quote: (07-23-2012 03:58 PM)txtraveler Wrote:  

GL with your job in Dallas. But you sure are gonna be missing out. here are some of my friends.

[Image: g1.png]

[Image: 200723_204814419536573_175974389087243_7...1076_n.jpg]

All sweet girls, 2nd pic u can notice that the term thats used with these chicks "Fresas" Texasmade prolly knows very well haha

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Why do you think im white?

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Quote: (07-24-2012 07:47 AM)Traveler Wrote:  

Funny how i just found this thread

Quote: (07-16-2012 10:15 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

. I'll be back in South Texas in May so hopefully me, you, and houston can go slay some locals haha.

Im from Brownsville too! You'll be back in May?? Thats like over a year from now!

Quote: (07-16-2012 10:32 AM)houston Wrote:  

Just being white will get u alot of attention..Also don't come on too hard, just play it smooth and you'll be in
Quote: (07-23-2012 03:58 PM)txtraveler Wrote:  

GL with your job in Dallas. But you sure are gonna be missing out. here are some of my friends.

[Image: g1.png]

[Image: 200723_204814419536573_175974389087243_7...1076_n.jpg]

All sweet girls, 2nd pic u can notice that the term thats used with these chicks "Fresas" Texasmade prolly knows very well haha

well damn...haha
it's still not a done deal in mcallen....I need a few things to swing my way to be in Dallas....I'd really rather be there because most of my friends live in Dallas(from there). More people to game with and I know where to go there for different types of girls.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

God bless the valley. Yeah I'll be back in the States in May. Sad I'm counting the days right now haha.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Im driving through here on my way to Mexico. Are any of the spots TexasMade mentioned still popping? Anyone with some new intel please hit me up!

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Quote: (11-30-2013 09:27 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Im driving through here on my way to Mexico. Are any of the spots TexasMade mentioned still popping? Anyone with some new intel please hit me up!

Cigar bar is hot. Good on most night. 17 st is still good. What day are you passing thru?

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

^^^ 20th up to the 24th. Just 4 days

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Was in McAllen on the 19th up until the 21st. Just two days. I only went to "Club Fuego" since me and my boy were meeting two chicks there we had met at Taco Palenque. I wasnt too much into the norteno music and all but some of the girls there were fine as hell. Latinas in the Valley cannot compare to the Latinas up in Chicago. Valley Latinas are just way much better. I felt like they had bigger asses. IDK what it was but what I saw I liked.

Also went to a street full of bars, I cannot recall the name of the street. I ended up smashing a broad from a bar there. I was getting so much attention by the locals that even my boy from the Valley was beginning to get a little jealous, cockblocking me when girls were asking where I was from.

I had a good time there. I kind of want to live there in a way, felt so much relaxed and chill there compared to big, bad, Chicago. Only thing is that its a small town and if I lived there I would probably know most people by a month or so. I hit up Reynosa but didnt stay there too long. It felt shady as hell.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Quote: (01-11-2014 11:10 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Was in McAllen on the 19th up until the 21st. Just two days. I only went to "Club Fuego" since me and my boy were meeting two chicks there we had met at Taco Palenque. I wasnt too much into the norteno music and all but some of the girls there were fine as hell. Latinas in the Valley cannot compare to the Latinas up in Chicago. Valley Latinas are just way much better. I felt like they had bigger asses. IDK what it was but what I saw I liked.

Also went to a street full of bars, I cannot recall the name of the street. I ended up smashing a broad from a bar there. I was getting so much attention by the locals that even my boy from the Valley was beginning to get a little jealous, cockblocking me when girls were asking where I was from.

I had a good time there. I kind of want to live there in a way, felt so much relaxed and chill there compared to big, bad, Chicago. Only thing is that its a small town and if I lived there I would probably know most people by a month or so. I hit up Reynosa but didnt stay there too long. It felt shady as hell.

It's a great place and not too small. Traffic is good but getting worst, bad bishes everywhere that are feminine, great weather, beach although shitty is less than two hours away, and cost of living is low.

Downside is no culture, Mexican food and chain are the only real choices, summers are in the upper 90's, and only Mexican women are there to fuck with. Plus SAtown is 4 hours away and Htown is 5 hours.

Glad you had fun and got laid. Alot of women on that street are there for the scene and not to be fucked. Reynosa can be shady. You ended up at Lipsticks? They will overcharge you and make you pay. Pay cash only and pay for every drink if possible.

I am hitting up Bville Thursday. May stay the night and party or may party in Monterrey. My flight leaves from there on Friday.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

What do you mean you were getting attention?

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Quote: (01-12-2014 11:57 PM)houston Wrote:  

What do you mean you were getting attention?

As in people asking me where I was from and saying that they liked my accent. Im Hispanic but compared to many of the people there I stood out in a way that said I was out of town. Could have been my vibe but the way I talked gave it away. Most people in the Valley talk Spanish but I talked English in a Midwestern accent. It was one of the easiest places I have gotten laid in for real.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

How did the guys act? Everyone I know that's been there says its a shit hole with nothing to do and no money to be made. Perfect recipe for easy sex.

MCallen TX Data Sheet?

Quote: (01-13-2014 12:37 AM)houston Wrote:  

How did the guys act? Everyone I know that's been there says its a shit hole with nothing to do and no money to be made. Perfect recipe for easy sex.

Well im the kind of guy that is willing to go to a shithole for fly women. But quite personally I didn't think it was that bad. McAllen has its shady parts but its nice parts as well. I do agree with the money part, I even asked my boy there that if I ever decide to move there, how would I earn a living? And if it was easy getting a job there. He just responded with a half-assed yes. As far as the dudes they acted cool towards me, often times offering me suggestions on what clubs and bars to go to and places to see in the valley. I did get cock-blocked by an alleged Gulf Cartel member. One thing I didn't like about McAllen was their obsession with Drug Cartels. That's all the people down there would talk about which got boring and annoying fast.