rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Super Inflated Perception of Sexual Market Value

Just an absolutely amazing post from a dried out femicunt. Priceless. (Copied from the Married Man Sex Life Blog).

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/talia_07

It never fails to amaze me that careerist women think that men should be impressed by their job and income.

Real men will always judge women by their two most important assets - youthful looks and feminine behavior.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

From her profile:

"I work a lot, and take time to enjoy my life--I have my own business --I'm moving from LA to DC for that business. I am a busy person.

Fucking great.

I just had a great conversation with some female coworkers about what men are attracted to. They were remarkably keen and receptive to it. One of them is 41 and actually seems like a super cool chick, but she's well travelled and cultured. The list was, in order of importance (for me anyway):

1. Physical Beauty
2. Sexual Appetite
3. Nurturing
4. Domestic Abilities
5. Have an interest in something real and substantial other than mainstream or social media. Have some semblance of a brain and a decent personality.

They both agreed and noted that you can't say these things outloud now because it's not PC.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Wtf? 47?

Dead honest response. If I'm a loaded 47 year old... I am going to date 20's or a banging 30 y/o. I don't care if you're successful, I dont care if you have "interests". End of the day, you're 47 and unwed. If you had a 1/4 way decent personality you'd be off the market... 2 decades ago.

I couldn't read every word of that profile, because it was simply too long. What I did manage to get through was probably one of the angriest, bitchiest profiles ever. Bossy and cold. She claims to have a sense of humor, but none of it comes through in what she wrote. She basically shot down anything that another person might put on their profile that shows how interesting THEIR life is. She repeats often how she's short on time, so why would a dude bother? And not surprisingly, she likes cats.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (07-12-2012 04:57 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I just had a great conversation with some female coworkers about what men are attracted to. They were remarkably keen and receptive to it. One of them is 41 and actually seems like a super cool chick, but she's well travelled and cultured. The list was, in order of importance (for me anyway):

1. Physical Beauty
2. Sexual Appetite
3. Nurturing
4. Domestic Abilities
5. Have an interest in something real and substantial other than mainstream or social media. Have some semblance of a brain and a decent personality.

They both agreed and noted that you can't say these things outloud now because it's not PC.

The longer the relationship, the more personality matters. Given the choice, I'd rather date a sweet feminine 6 than a cold fish 7.

The ironic thing about women's liberation is that it made men objectify women more, not less. Before, a girl's personality was a bigger factor in who a guy picked, because he was in it for the long haul. Now, guys will put up with shitty personalities because the sex is never far behind. Because sex is not much more than a date or three away, looks are much more decisive.

Quote: (07-12-2012 07:43 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2012 04:57 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

1. Physical Beauty
2. Sexual Appetite
3. Nurturing
4. Domestic Abilities

The longer the relationship, the more personality matters. Given the choice, I'd rather date a sweet feminine 6 than a cold fish 7.

The ironic thing about women's liberation is that it made men objectify women more, not less. Before, a girl's personality was a bigger factor in who a guy picked, because he was in it for the long haul. Now, guys will put up with shitty personalities because the sex is never far behind. Because sex is not much more than a date or three away, looks are much more decisive.

sweet feminine 6 beats a cold fish 9. no bitch is worth a shitty personality in the long haul

I wonder how many cats does she have...

I don't have an OKC profile anymore, but pleeease somebody troll this abomination, for her own sake

Quote:Quote:

Seriously understand, that why you may want to relive your life and feel good about yourself from dating a 20 year old--she's only using you for your money, and after a while, you will be either extremely bored, or driven crazy by the immaturity factor.--unless you are a really damaged insecure man to start with.

Nobody does us like us--if you don't understand this statement, then you probably should be dating a 20 something who doesn't know enough about herself that you will seem like magic.

Don't date someone who does not have similar lifestyle interests--if you're in to veganism, patchouli, artistic and yoga retreats--don't ask a hard driving businesswoman who is into scotch, cigars, steaks, golf and dealmaking out--and don't be upset with her if she turns you down. She knows better than you that it won't work.

Scotch, cigars, steak, golf......no wonder 40+ guys go for 20 year olds, dating this one is like dating a dude.

And to add an insult to an injury (which pretty much should be the title of her profile), she "knows better than you what works and doesnt".

Pictures of you in a tux..we don't care--and often you don't look as good as you think you do.
Holy shit, i cherry picked this one out of 50 other similar "requirements", and she's ALREADY bringing the guy down haha

What does she got against guys in suits/tux?
Where's the guy on this forum who is a major proponent of suits???? troll this bitch!

47 years of age and hasn't realised that people don't want to read a fucking epic before they decide whether to talk to someone or not.. Life for someone her age is getting shorter all the time, so it can't be wasted on profiles.

She has a ridiculous superiority complex, even though she has cats for kids. For all her 'knowledge' and 'business,' she has managed to grasp absolutely none of the important things in life that she should have done.

Otherwise, she wouldn't think being a bitch and disqualifying every guy before they'd finished the first few paragraphs was a good idea.

I just noticed the pics where she's bragging about the food she's making and the captions:

"The start of Dessert Plating...the evening's PreFixe menu...Spinach Citrus Salad with a White Wine Vinegrette, main course, Roast Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables in a Red Wine Garlic Reduction.

Dessert: Italian Apple Ginger Charlotte, topped with shaved Mexican Chocolate served with a Cinnamon Cappuccino and The Wild Geese Irish Whiskey Single Malt as after dinner drink."

If I still had my OKC account I'd troll the shit out of her. If anyone has an account, feel free to copy and paste the following:

"First of all genius, calling it Pre Fixe makes absolutely no sense unless you're charging money from your dinner companion. Which, based on your profile, seems entirely likely. Second, you misspelled 'vinaigrette', not that it matters since I'm sure the acidity of your white wine vinaigrette further accentuated the astringency of your spinach salad, rendering it practically inedible. Third, why on earth you would want to infuse garlic into a red wine reduction is beyond me, and besides, what is this, 1988? You can't think of anything more creative than beef tenderloin with red wine sauce? How about a flatiron steak with padron peppers and chimichurri, you nitwit. Granted, at your elderly age, old standbys like that would make sense. Fourth, it makes no sense to call something 'Italian apple charlotte', when a charlotte is clearly a traditional FRENCH dessert. Unless you had the apples shipped in from Italy, and in that case, fuck you for increasing the carbon footprint for a stupid dessert. And seeing as how there's already cinnamon in Mexican chocolate, it would be completely lost by pairing it with a CINNAMON cappucino, which is about the gayest thing I've heard of anyway. Before you write a fucking novel of a laundry list for men, how about you learn how to cook properly like any decent woman your own age. God knows it's your only hope in landing someone."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

At my age (50), I see stuff like this online all the time. But given that any woman over 40 is/has hit the wall, any other woman with any degree of attractiveness gets like this because she's still getting lots of online attention (from 60+ year old guys). Such attention feeds her hamster but she's still unhappy that the alpha man of her dreams and in her age range hasn't magically appeared. Those guys are all dating 20 and 30 somethings. Her hamster wrote her profile.

I just became a fan of thedude3737.

I logged in just to 'like' thedude3737's post.

I always preach that women don't know shit about anything. This guy just tore her apart.

She also spelled "prix fixe" incorrectly. Her meaning is something like before the price rather than fixed price. Makes you wonder what the hell her so called amazing business is.

Quote: (07-13-2012 02:05 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I just noticed the pics where she's bragging about the food she's making and the captions:

"The start of Dessert Plating...the evening's PreFixe menu...Spinach Citrus Salad with a White Wine Vinegrette, main course, Roast Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables in a Red Wine Garlic Reduction.

Dessert: Italian Apple Ginger Charlotte, topped with shaved Mexican Chocolate served with a Cinnamon Cappuccino and The Wild Geese Irish Whiskey Single Malt as after dinner drink."

If I still had my OKC account I'd troll the shit out of her. If anyone has an account, feel free to copy and paste the following:

"First of all genius, calling it Pre Fixe makes absolutely no sense unless you're charging money from your dinner companion. Which, based on your profile, seems entirely likely. Second, you misspelled 'vinaigrette', not that it matters since I'm sure the acidity of your white wine vinaigrette further accentuated the astringency of your spinach salad, rendering it practically inedible. Third, why on earth you would want to infuse garlic into a red wine reduction is beyond me, and besides, what is this, 1988? You can't think of anything more creative than beef tenderloin with red wine sauce? How about a flatiron steak with padron peppers and chimichurri, you nitwit. Granted, at your elderly age, old standbys like that would make sense. Fourth, it makes no sense to call something 'Italian apple charlotte', when a charlotte is clearly a traditional FRENCH dessert. Unless you had the apples shipped in from Italy, and in that case, fuck you for increasing the carbon footprint for a stupid dessert. And seeing as how there's already cinnamon in Mexican chocolate, it would be completely lost by pairing it with a CINNAMON cappucino, which is about the gayest thing I've heard of anyway. Before you write a fucking novel of a laundry list for men, how about you learn how to cook properly like any decent woman your own age. God knows it's your only hope in landing someone."

Damn, I want to get OKCupid just to send this!! ..... Nitwit. LOL. Way underused. 1988! Elderly age! I can't stop laughing.

I'd like to add.

47? Dear, you have absolutely no value to any man of means or substance. You're done. You should really look into the 60-plus guys. And LOL on looking for guys younger than you. Some young fella might break you in, but you'd never see him again.
Oh and I thought you were a busy person, what's with the 3-day long profile? You nitwit.

I thought women's hamsters slowed down when they hit 40...
Quote: (07-13-2012 02:53 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

At my age (50), I see stuff like this online all the time. But given that any woman over 40 is/has hit the wall, any other woman with any degree of attractiveness gets like this because she's still getting lots of online attention (from 60+ year old guys). Such attention feeds her hamster but she's still unhappy that the alpha man of her dreams and in her age range hasn't magically appeared. Those guys are all dating 20 and 30 somethings. Her hamster wrote her profile.

If you are between 25-35, even if you have millions of dollars, you actually have nothing of interest to women over 35--unless they have self-esteem issues, in which case, you will eventually end up with a chick in rehab, or a mental health facility, or someone you're filing a restraining order against.

Translation: I can't get rich guys aged 25-35, so that means a girl is messed up if she can.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]