rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

hot hired guns in Ontario

One of the things that I notice when I travel to Toronto, Ottawa, and Kingston is that while the general quality of women is lower than DC (yeah, that bad, especially if you are a "face man" like me) the quality of hired guns (waitresses, female bar tenders, etc...) is much higher. It's like your in the Aral Sea of fat (not american fat) uggos at the bar and the only thing that is tempting is behind the bar. I only care for Canadian microbrews and Bloody Ceasars when I am there, so the hired guns must despise me for not ordering LI Iced Teas for the girls.

How bad is this up there? I went to an East Side Mario's (chain Italian family style restaurant that is actually has very good food) in a western sprawl suburb of Kingston surrounded by Walmarts, Canadian Tires, and Best Buys and EVERY single waitress was a hired gun. There were no waiters or male bar staff. This place was miles from the downtown part of Kingston and probably inaccessible to students at the local universities (Queen's, RMC, and St. Lawrence). I would have expected this on Princess Street, Crescent Street, or Queen West, but it really shocked me to see it out in the middle of completely bland suburbia.

I don't really see this much in DC or other places that I travel in the USA. There are a few club type places that do this but for the most part the bar tenders are guys and the waitresses are nothing to talk about. Any talent that you see tends to be civilian, not mercenary. Why is this? I sort of saw the same thing in Montreal, but it didn't seem as blunt or as universal.

And your point is?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-06-2012 08:30 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

And your point is?

That I'm asking a question why one sees that in such extreme in Ontario night spots, especially ones where you would not expect it. Like it or not, the women that we don't like very much always point to places like (though not exclusively) Ontario as justification for the lousy behavior and fattitude. At least around the ones that I run into in DC.

Could it be that it makes more of difference to the businesses' bottom line? Meaning that having an attractive waitress, etc. actually makes men shell out more in Ontario than other places?

It wouldn't surprise me. If the rest of Ontario is anything like Toronto then it is filled with chumps. There is no other way you can explain why the women are so persistently bad here.

There are a bunch of reasons. Mostly business. In Canada like I have said in other threads you don't *need* alot to make ends meet. Especially in the burbs where its way cheaper to live a female can live off wearing tight shirts and serving calamari at Earls in the evenings. These jobs are easy and since as you noted mostly the popular and fine girls work thier it becomes a soft status sort of thing. This is why I preach for kats whom are young in Canada to go work in Resto because you are surrounded by the top talent in whatever City you are in at these spots. In Toronto females need to have a billion jobs and plus the chains are not so common. It is a habit more-so for the chain restos to follow the same formulas since they have similar clietlle so they go after these young 18-23 bitches to work. Any City in Canada you find yourself in drag yourself to these restos! The vibe is crap and the food is even worse but its super easy to game these broads since:

A. Canadian girls (outside of Toronto) are friendly and easy to chat up. They will talk to anybody and if your intresting and different they will easily become engaged like a kat seeing a shiny ball.

B. Depending on what time and day you go these girls will be getting off shift at 7pm or at close. If things are slow and they get off at close to 12am they will be going out after and if you have some solid plans which is better then thier typical house or bar they ussually drink at they will follow you. A lot of these girls are friends with each other too so you can easily bag 2 or 3 in one swoop.

C. The older money hungry girls work lunchtime. There is more money to made made here as its all business types in and out quickly. The older more established workers get the pickings for shifts and usually work the lunch rush. Evenings are for the dumb newbies.

D. In smaller Cities these restos are the only happening spots, and on weekends at like 7 they are practically bumping like a club. If it has a good lounge you can easily mingle around without looking like a creep. I used to do this often and just interrupt booths like a asshole and do shots with random broads. The resto was set up nice for this as their lounge was a big oval with a bar in the middle, and booths all around. me and my homies would spread out at the bottom of the bar, eat, then would walk up to ask servers questions, or use the bathroom and "stumble" and chat up broads in the booths.

These chain restos are usually run and owned by a bunch of yahoos. Young dudes or couples whom don't really give a fuck about anything as long as money is coming in. If the girls are making sales they don't care if the servers are downing shots at work or even sitting down with a table to chat for a few mins.

Fuck it. I should just drop a sheet on this.

Canada Small City Resto Game ™

Quote: (07-06-2012 11:15 PM)kosko Wrote:  

A. Canadian girls (outside of Toronto) are friendly and easy to chat up. They will talk to anybody and if your intresting and different they will easily become engaged like a kat seeing a shiny ball.

What makes Canadian girls outside of Toronto so different?