rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to go....advice please Gents.

I am an advid forum reader but this is my first post. To give you some background about myself...I am in my mid-30's, English and am reasonably blessed in the looks department (194cm tall, good looking so I am told...athletic etc), however, my game strategy needs a lot of work if I am to make the most of the tools I have.

Anyway I am looking for some advice as to where to go this summer to meet and get some None-Pro action...ie - freebies.

My physical prefereces are either for Eastern Europeans although I do have a liking for the Middle Eastern (Iranian / Syrian type) look too.

Although not fluent I can read, speak and understand Russian pretty good so that perhaps opens up some opportunitites in some of the lesser visited old Soviet countries (Armenia, Belarus, Georgia etc).

So based on my preferences and the above, where would more experienced guys suggest I visit for the best chance of some freebie meets and action please?

Quote: (07-01-2012 09:48 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

I am an advid forum reader but this is my first post. To give you some background about myself...I am in my mid-30's, English and am reasonably blessed in the looks department (194cm tall, good looking so I am told...athletic etc), however, my game strategy needs a lot of work if I am to make the most of the tools I have.

Anyway I am looking for some advice as to where to go this summer to meet and get some None-Pro action...ie - freebies.

My physical prefereces are either for Eastern Europeans although I do have a liking for the Middle Eastern (Iranian / Syrian type) look too.

Although not fluent I can read, speak and understand Russian pretty good so that perhaps opens up some opportunitites in some of the lesser visited old Soviet countries (Armenia, Belarus, Georgia etc).

So based on my preferences and the above, where would more experienced guys suggest I visit for the best chance of some freebie meets and action please?

You could try Odessa and Crimea, Blunt is in Odessa at the moment, he can give you some good data. You get a lot of girls from Russian, Ukraine, Moldova etc that go there.

Also you cannot go wrong in Croatia and Greece, you get E European girls from all over there.

Thanks for the advice, on a previous excursion to Odessa I picked up a local...and went back several times to see her, so Odessa is a place I know and have done to death, likewise I have been to Crimea (Yalta) too, which is an awesome place for the ladies [Image: wink.gif]

Never tried Croatia or Greece.....are you thinking Dubrovnik for Croatia or another place(s).....and in Greece....I guess you are talking about the islands rather than the mainland, ie - Corfu etc?

Well Dubrovnik is a small pretty city more for Tourism than picking up girls. For women you need to go to Split which is the gateway to the Islands.

Kamaki says he is heard there is a lot of Eastern European chicks in Rhodes at the moment

I'm going to Odessa and Yalta this season

Lucky you...I used to like sitting on a bench on Primorsky Boulevard and just watching the hotties walk by.....and more often than not perch themself next to you [Image: wink.gif]

Deb..,you seem like a pretty clued up chap.....what about Eastern Europeans in terms of body shape (general of course...as all shapes exist in all countries)............living in the UK I detest fat girls...my ideal would be tall(ish), lean (but not stick thin..athletic would be my ideal)....with natural decent size boobs and a shapely rear..................so which EE nations would most fit that criteria in your opinion please?

Quote: (07-01-2012 09:48 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Although not fluent I can read, speak and understand Russian pretty good.

Howdy,

Based on your preference in the looks department and your Russian skills why not try the Caucus republics of Georgia/Armenia/Azerbaijan? You can use your skills and the women are Middle Eastern looking with some Russian devs thrown in for good measure. I've never been myself so can't offer advice but I will be in Georgia next week so I'll have some info for you when I return.

However....with your looks and language skills I would say that if you want to bang a lot of women and have a lot of fun then consider Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan. I had a great few months there,it has to be the easiest place in the FSU to get laid ( of all the places in the FSU I have been anyway ) and the country is awesome if you like adventure and a little hint of danger to spice things up. Would return in a heart beat!

Ok you are describing the Serbian girls pretty well. But Serbia is not a place for slaying, getting laid largely depends on being in social circles or introductions from Serb guys. But I think a ten day trip there could bring a couple of lays at least.

Vorkuta...you said something that interests me [Image: smile.gif] I have already done some background online work with some ladies in Bishek....on the premise of language skills, who have agreed to meet me "and show me the city". Ok, may not get to lay them, however, as a minimum they may get me into their social circle of friends.....however what is the quality of women like??

Although you did say that you like athletic women, Middle Eastern and women from 'Stan countries are not generally athletic

well yes I love athletic women (you know the sort of form of a keen gym goer...rather than a pro athlete)....but I think what I mean is I don't like the English fat slob look....[Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-01-2012 01:04 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Vorkuta...you said something that interests me [Image: smile.gif] I have already done some background online work with some ladies in Bishek....on the premise of language skills, who have agreed to meet me "and show me the city". Ok, may not get to lay them, however, as a minimum they may get me into their social circle of friends.....however what is the quality of women like??

You will get to lay them. You don't need social circle game with Kyrgyz women only with the Russians living there.

What are the Kyrgyz like looks wise? Very average in my opinion. I banged one absolute stunner whilst I was there but the rest were average looking girls. It's all personal taste though. Personally I'm not massively into the Asian look, if you are then they might float your boat more.

mm that is what is putting me off, I prefer a SLAVIC look...and I figure they are more "Asian" looking..........mmm choices choices, Armenia is also a thought......or even Kaliningrad

Deb with all due respect you are a constant mystery to me. A couple of lays in 10 days is pretty good in my books especially if it is a particularly hard country to crack. Every now and then I wish you'd just give an honest account rather than telling everyone how you smashed a bevy of 8's before you've even left the front door.

Quote: (07-01-2012 12:50 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Ok you are describing the Serbian girls pretty well. But Serbia is not a place for slaying, getting laid largely depends on being in social circles or introductions from Serb guys. But I think a ten day trip there could bring a couple of lays at least.

Quote: (07-01-2012 12:21 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Deb..,you seem like a pretty clued up chap.....what about Eastern Europeans in terms of body shape (general of course...as all shapes exist in all countries)............living in the UK I detest fat girls...my ideal would be tall(ish), lean (but not stick thin..athletic would be my ideal)....with natural decent size boobs and a shapely rear..................so which EE nations would most fit that criteria in your opinion please?

Czech women fit your criteria.

Quote: (07-02-2012 07:49 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2012 12:21 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Greek Kamaki, kamaki is fitting for ur name, u are a harpoon that hooks Slavic girls. Are czech girls taller and nicer ass than Polish ones? U and Roosh said Polish one usually have big breasts.

I was looking at some photos on Facebook from nightclubs in Belgrade, to give you an idea of Serb chicks.

This one almost caused me to ejaculate instantly

[Image: 392846_439712586060757_931766985_n.jpg]

[Image: 602429_439713042727378_1376714090_n.jpg]

[Image: 548096_437566836275332_588554212_n.jpg]

[Image: 417488_439695112729171_1410078544_n.jpg]

These are the sluttier older chicks who go to the Turbo Folk clubs

[Image: 483947_439695692729113_471414765_n.jpg]

[Image: 205308_439696122729070_1386434828_n.jpg]

This guy looks to be having a ball. Dressed like an American Couchsurfer though - going home with nothing.

[Image: 541812_439713269394022_1711870929_n.jpg]

Yep, that's a good representation of the Belgrade talent (notice the ubiquitous converse shoes, which I don't mind).
Hey.. isn't that a turbofolk artist Goga in the 5th picture?

Yes very different to Ukraine, where the girls never leave home without heels. Belgrade girls are cooler.

Not sure what any Turbo Folk stars look like, looks like slutty milf for sure

Quote: (07-02-2012 07:49 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Maybe they do, maybe don't, but visiting Czech rep. during the summer is a suicide, too many tourists, students out of town, etc. Visiting sea resorts in Ukraine or Poland (Poland will be more expensive and less varied when it comes to women) is way better idea

Quote: (07-02-2012 08:46 AM)keepreal Wrote:  

Are czech girls taller and nicer ass than Polish ones? U and Roosh said Polish one usually have big breasts.

We and Czechs share the same ethnics, therefore things are very similar, why making some lame generalisations, it's just a matter of someone's personal taste, and about the breasts, I've been to almost all Central and Eastern European countries and I wouldn't say that polish girls got the biggest breasts especially the taller ones

Czech women have definetely bigger breasts than polish ones and they are taller.

I'm very surprised by the amount of fine breast in Leipzig. It's close to both Czech Republic and Poland so probably has some breast influence