rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone have a hook up on flights???

Hey guys,

I tried to search but couldn't find anything; but I was wondering does anybody have a hook up on flights? Like by working for an airport or knowing someone who does? We all know how expensive airfare can be and was just wondering if anyone had a hook up? I know how people who work for Delta get buddy passes that they can give to people to fly anywhere for a relatively low price. I figured if anyone did, they would want to make some money by selling a ticket someone for the low. I'm thinking anyone on here with said hookup could make a killing.

From the thread name I thought this would be about the Mile high club (aka airplane flag)...

Quote: (06-26-2012 02:44 PM)SVK Wrote:  

From the thread name I thought this would be about the Mile high club (aka airplane flag)...

lol...it does sound like that now that you mention it. I didn't know how else to word it.

Closest I have been is having a wank in the toilet on a long haul flight.

Here..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9573.h...=mile+high

Send me a Pm beast.

Flights are my specialty

I am the cock carousel

Oops classic example of me not reading a post, thought it said hooking up on a flight haha

Quote: (06-28-2012 05:58 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Oops classic example of me not reading a post, thought it said hooking up on a flight haha

lol...that was my fault. I was trying to find the proper words. I can't edit it now; but I should have said "Does anyone have a hook up on airfare?"

I also thought this was about hooking up on flights and yes have met a few women either pre, during or post flight.
Standing in queues is defo an opportunity [Image: smile.gif]