rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Managua, Nicaragua Sheet

Managua, Nicaragua

[Image: p002_0_1.jpg]

Overview

Managua is the capital of Nicaragua, and is home to 2 million people. I was worried about the quality pre-trip but my concerns where quickly put to rest after my first trip to the mall. With that said here is my sheet on this hidden gem in CA.

Pipe-lining Resources

Might can come in handy on Sun - Tue when there is not much going on. You will not be needing to bring any "sand to the beach" on the other days.

Badoo - This was my "go to" for connecting with females from Nicaragua. The bad thing is most of the girls are ugly and you have to take some time to dig thru the fuglies until you find a chica worthy of a message. Another thing that sucks is most of the profiles are inactive so my advice is to make your search for ALL of Nicaragua and then refine it for "online now". I only messaged probably 20 girls and out of that 20 have 2-3 solid contacts / options to use while im here.

CouchSurfing - Mainly used this to get intel on Nicaragua. Didnt see to many promising options as far as hooking up goes.

Managua Logistics

I primarily stayed at Hotel Yolaina due to knowing it being chica friendly and offering good bang for the buck. It is not as close to the key areas as I'd like but still is only a 5 - 10min cab ride to the main spots. Only negative is the hot water rarely worked. This is some of the hotels and lodging options I stayed at or researched.

Hotel Yolaina - Chica Friendly / $30-$40 / AC / Clean / Pool / WiFi / TV
Hotel Los Felipes - $15 / Basic. Same street as the TicaBus station. Stayed here my first night after arriving in Managua.
Hotel Bello Horizonte - Chica Friendly / $40
Managua Backpackers - Nice cheap hostel near MetroCentro
The Intercontinental - Nice hotel right next to MetroCentro
The Hilton - Another nice hotel up the street from MetroCentro

Managua Attractions / Sights

Sadly I didn't get to see hardly any of these places due to staying out all night and waking up late or chilling with girls during the day.

Cathedral (Old & New)
National Palace
Loma de Tiscapa - Huge statue of a guy over looking the city
Malecon / Puerto Salvador Allende - Area around the lake
Rotanda Ruben Dario - Makes for a nice picture at night
Parque de La Paz
Parque de Las Palmas
Mercado Huembes
Mercado Oriental

DayGame Locations

Didn't do much day gaming but if I was going to it would be at these locations.

Gallerias Santo Domingo Mall - Nicest mall in Managua. This mall is home to some bars and clubs.
Metro Centro Mall - Mall right next to the Intercontinental Hotel.

Nightlife Guide

Managua is home to the best club I have ever been to (thur night in Chaman) in terms of ratio (4:1), easy & hot chicas, and cost. Paid like 5 dollars and you got free drinks all night! Moods and Chaman are the two main / most popular clubs in town. On Friday make sure to get to Moods early because there will be a big line, although just pay the 300 cords & bottle for the VIP and skip the line would be my recommendation. A good site with fotos of the venues and girls is http://www.bacanalnica.com These are the main / most popular places to go out in Managua.

Moods - Upscale disco located in Gallerias Santo Domingo. Wed is ladies night. Absolute stunners here. Def more classy than Chaman. Dress to impress. Wed and Fri night are the nights to go here.

Chaman Bar - More of a slutty / sexy crowd. Thu is ladies night. Cool looking pyramid type building. Love the layout, have a fairly big central dance floor, plenty of seating all over the place, huge outside area with another bar. Thu and Sat nights are the best times.

Broders - Good place if your looking for the younger crowd (17 - 21 year olds)

Hipa Hipa - Nice looking lounge / club.

Caramanchal - Good for live music

Diamond Strip Club - High-end with bitch shields

Good Times Strip Club - More laid back and fun atmosphere

Ending Thoughts

I absolutely loved Nicaragua. This trip well exceeded my expectations. Girls had a nice sexy exotic look and were quite aggressive. Me and my wing left the clubs with girls every night. If you are young white guy with at least average looks you will clean up at the bars and discos. I found Nicaragua to be one of if not the safest countries I visited in LA, never felt threatened in the slightest. Def would like to return in the future.

Nice data sheet. How long did you stay Managua? And did you travel elsewhere in Nicaragua?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Nice data sheet, I've heard mixed reviews about Nicaragua on this forum and especially regarding Managua, which some guys have described as a crime ridden dump. Glad to see that you had success there, did you check out any other areas of Nicaragua like San Juan del Sur or the Caribbean coast?

Quote:Quote:

Nice data sheet. How long did you stay Managua? And did you travel elsewhere in Nicaragua?

I was in Managua for roughly 5 days. Went to Granada, Leon and San Juan Del Sur also

Quote:Quote:

Nice data sheet, I've heard mixed reviews about Nicaragua on this forum and especially regarding Managua, which some guys have described as a crime ridden dump. Glad to see that you had success there, did you check out any other areas of Nicaragua like San Juan del Sur or the Caribbean coast?

I think the mix reviews come from people that didn't properly experience Managua. The recent Nicaraguan data sheet a poster posted was a prime example. The OP didn't even go to the any of the main clubs. Outside Panama City I easily found Managua to feel the safest of any of the other Central American capitals. I went to Granada, Leon and San Juan Del Sur. It is a shame I didn't have more time as the Corn Islands are a must see. I guess I will knock that out on a return trip to Nicaragua. I will throw up a mini sheet on San Juan Del Sur, Leon and Granada when I get around to it.

well...well...well looks like our old pal Dash Global has returned.

nice try bud

Quote: (07-01-2012 09:37 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

nice try bud

Maybe he learned his lesson and is a reformed man. At least, he is writing data sheets after he has been to a city. I for one, would welcome him back.

^^ Agreed. If it is DG, I it's been almost half a year since he's posted anything. A lot can happen in six months. I say give him another shot. His first post back was a data sheet of a city he has been to.

If it's not DG, welcome to the board and thanks for the datasheet.

I'm 100% sure it is Dash

dude's learned nothing

I still see him on an ESL forum arguing about places he has never been to with people that actually live there.

Giving advice to people travelling to cities he's never been too.....same old Dash.

He was warned twice on that forum for derailing threads and insulting people. (this was maybe 6 weeks ago)

Obviously I ain't my call...but here's a trip down memory lane

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9686.h...light=Dash

Quote: (07-01-2012 09:37 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

nice try bud
I'm kinda seeing it.

Edit: "Def would like to return in the future"
That's him [Image: lol.gif]

Please post a redacted copy of your ticket purchase email confirmation or ticket stub.

Quote: (07-01-2012 10:42 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Giving advice to people travelling to cities he's never been too.....same old Dash.

Ha.

One way for sure is bait him into a conversation where he can talk about hating people that "mooch" off the system, and talk about all kinds of stupid conservative sh*t.

Then catch him in another conversation asking for advice about how to scam unemployment.

Then we would know for sure.