rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian girls - unexpected experience

Here’s what just happened to me: It’s a warm summer night, I go for a night walk. Before long, I spot two pretty girls singing, dancing to music from their phone, taking pictures. One of them has huge tits. I walk over, “help them take a few pictures of themselves”. I take the hand of the girl and dance with her. Immediately, she is grinding on my leg and pressing her huge tits against my chest.

5 min later I am walking arm in arm with the two ladies leaning in to me. They are from Brazil and speak some German, too (living here since one year). It is amazing: The energy level, singing loudly on the street, dancing, not caring at all about anyone. There was some alcohol involved, but still. How feminine and sexual they are is amazing. For a while I wonder if I bumped into a bunch of hookers looking for a customer.

I grab us a beer along the way, and we walk to a nearby park. Eventually, they want to go home. I get the number, but don’t escalate it further. The situation was a bit overwhelming, and as I was sick for a couple of weeks, my sex drive is currently low. I hope it gets better once I can start lifting weights again. And if all the Brazilian girls are like that, then holy shit, I need to go there!

Even though your sex drive was low, didn't a pretty girl rubbing her huge mammories against you do anything?, if so you should have escalated straight away. I mean if you were feeling weak you could have at least got a blowy

dang bro, I woulda pounded them like jack hammer

Do you think perhaps that your failure to close was to do with your lack of confidence, rather that your state of health at the time? I mean you said you didn't close because you were sick, and then said implied things would be better if you were lifting weights. Whereas one might have expected you to say "when you were feeling well again"

Sometimes I lack confidence when I go out, i'm an ectomorph and if I haven't been working out then my body declines and so does my confidence, to the point where I wont go out at all If I haven't been to the gym for a few days. BUT, if I DO go out, and a girl is oblivious to my physical state and is rubbing her breasts against me, then she's getting banged. Regardless of if i've jerked off twice in the day already

Quote:Quote:

to do with your lack of confidence

Probably lack of experience and the concept that girls will fuck soon. I have stories like this in 30 Bangs.

Every player can look back a couple years and see missed bangs when a girl was putting pussy up but he failed to take it.

Yes realise that you have failed on this occasion, and don't make the same mistake next. time. I'm guessing chances like this don't come your way often? I'm also assuming you are pretty young?

So they girls are from Brazil but this didn't take place in Brazil?

Quote: (06-24-2012 06:22 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Even though your sex drive was low, didn't a pretty girl rubbing her huge mammories against you do anything?, if so you should have escalated straight away. I mean if you were feeling weak you could have at least got a blowy
Mentally, yes. Being exhausted after many weeks of having a cold, I just didn’t care enough.

Do you think perhaps that your failure to close was to do with your lack of confidence, rather that your state of health at the time? I mean you said you didn't close because you were sick, and then said implied things would be better if you were lifting weights. Whereas one might have expected you to say "when you were feeling well again"
I was unprepared and taken by surprise. It was a strange feeling. Walking with these girls made me feel great and embarrassed at the same time. Imagine walking with really loud girls in slutty dresses through a crowd of “sophisticated” people just coming out of the opera staring at you with a mixture of envy and something else. It comes down to handling social pressure outside my comfort zone.

Sometimes I lack confidence when I go out, i'm an ectomorph and if I haven't been working out then my body declines and so does my confidence, to the point where I wont go out at all If I haven't been to the gym for a few days. BUT, if I DO go out, and a girl is oblivious to my physical state and is rubbing her breasts against me, then she's getting banged. Regardless of if i've jerked off twice in the day already
I can relate to that. Increasing my sex drive is hard for me, though. I get my regular sex, I am focusing on lifestyle improvement at the moment, not on approaches. I really want to feel the greed, the buring desire again. There are still some psychological issues I have to work on (family, guilt, dissappointment, religious bullshit).

Quote: (06-24-2012 07:53 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Probably lack of experience and the concept that girls will fuck soon. I have stories like this in 30 Bangs. Every player can look back a couple years and see missed bangs when a girl was putting pussy up but he failed to take it.
Right. I know the concept that girls will fuck soon. I usually have to work for my bangs, so pussy on a silver plate comes as a surprise. Btw, I got a text from her this morning: “It was very nice to meet you yesterday. Kiss, <HerName>. I hereby solemnly declare that I will fuck her when I see her again.

Quote: (06-24-2012 08:04 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Yes realise that you have failed on this occasion, and don't make the same mistake next. time. I'm guessing chances like this don't come your way often? I'm also assuming you are pretty young?
I am tall and athletic, dress well, have job related status, my age is just over 30. So I get my share of quality bangs from other sources. Mainly expats, university girls, artistic and introvert girls. This type of girl is very unusual for me.

Quote: (06-24-2012 11:04 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

So they girls are from Brazil but this didn't take place in Brazil?
In Germany.

Yes I know what you mean by being taken by surprise, sometimes you're not in gaming mood and all of a sudden you get hit on, and you feel like a 16yr old kid again not sure what to do.

I'm in Leipzig at the moment, been getting good eye contact from girls on the street, one even came up to me. Was quite a shock, normally that's my job.

Quote: (06-25-2012 10:39 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I'm in Leipzig at the moment, been getting good eye contact from girls on the street, one even came up to me. Was quite a shock, normally that's my job.
They don't have religious hangups there in the East. If you make it to Munich, PM for a meetup if you want.

I'm pipelining a Brazilian chick in Munich. She went there as and au pair in her late teens, and for whatever reason ended up staying. Brazilians are everywhere.

I'm guessing the shock at this opportunity made you hesitate. It's as if you couldn't believe your good fortune. For a chick to right off the bat to start grinding on you and pressing the titties against you is most definitely enough of a green light to escalate. Even if you didn't pull off the threesome, you may have at least fooled around with or fucked one of them. I hope it wasn't JUST the alcohol, and that you get another shot. I hope you didn't miss a golden opportunity.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-25-2012 06:37 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I hope it wasn't JUST the alcohol, and that you get another shot. I hope you didn't miss a golden opportunity.
I didn't. Meeting her tomorrow evening.

Quote: (06-25-2012 06:37 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I hope it wasn't JUST the alcohol, and that you get another shot. I hope you didn't miss a golden opportunity.
I didn't. Meeting her tomorrow evening.

Met her in the evening and went to a music festival in the park. Listened to the band for a while, had a beer, walked her to my apartment. Kissed her. Further escalation didn’t work yet. “It’s so nice outside, I don’t want to be in the room.” I had only wine at home, which she didn’t like, and it was probably too early, around 10 pm. We went out again, had another beer. Talked more. Unexpectedly smart girl. More kissing and boob grabbing. She wants to cook for me next week and said “there is a time for talking and a time for sex.” So, the bang is due next week. The way I see it: She’s witholding sex, because she wants a relationship, and I meet her criteria for a boyfriend.