rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latin Bars in Eastern Europe

So - one thing I've noticed living in Moscow is that the nightlife isn't as game friendly as in the US - too loud music, problems at the door, social circle, music not good for grinding (mainly house/trance). And the girls aren't even that friendly, especially to non-white guys.

However, I think I've stumbled upon an exception - Latino bars. There I have seen very diverse crowds of guys - African, Arab, Turkish, Latino, Indian - all with decent success levels, while the same guys I never see in the techno clubs. So to all my non-white friends traveling to Moscow - these Latino bars are your friend. I'll post a data sheet once I've explored them enough to give them justice. One of my friends even said that alot of Turkish guys go to them and claim they're Latino with various degrees of success.

Question - Is this just a Russian/Moscow thing or in other Eastern European countries is the Latino themed bar a uniquely good place for the minority players who otherwise would be confronted with a hostile crowd?

I'm guessing the girls that go have "latin fever"? Isn't that how it is at salsa clubs overseas?

I suppose in a big city like Moscow there are more latino bars, but I haven't come across that many in E Europe. The ones that I have chanced upon are often frequented by local ladies looking to practice their Spanish etc.

ao85, you may be on to something. I went to a CS event at a bar in Sofia Bulgaria last year. As the night wore on, a group of girls there suggested we bar hop to another bar that was having "salsa" night. At salsa night, there were good ratios of women and several of those women were with non-white guys.