rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying About Your Age: In Which Countries Does It Work Best

I'm in my mid 30's and I started lying about my age with girls in my late 20's, when I was living in the USA. Im Latino-Spanish looking and take care of my face with skin care products and sun block. I also swim and lift weights so I'm in pretty good shape. Since living in South America, in my 30's, I usually lie by saying I'm 2 or 3 yrs younger and it has always worked.
I didn't think I could get away with shaving more years off in Colombia and Brazil. But during this trip to SE Asia, I experimented with saying I'm 5 years younger. Incredibly, nobody has questioned me or not believed the age I put, in the Dating sight I'm using, when I've met them in person. Asians age relatively well and I have more white hairs than I did 2 or 3 yrs ago, admiteddly, so this caught me by surprise. Maybe, it is just harder to tell the age of someone, from another race, when most of the people there, have never traveled at all. So 2 question for you forum members, especially those over 30.
1. In what country or region has lying about your age been the most succesful and easy for you?
2. And in which country or region can you shave off the most years?

Obviously, this assumes that you are taking the forums advice on staying in shape and taking care of your appearance.

When i go to Poland this fall I might just try saying I'm 6 or 7 years younger. From what I've read in the forum threads about Ukraine and Poland, the guys there seem pretty washed up by their 30's. Also, light skinned people age faster, generally, so I'm assuming there is a good chance i can get away with it there.

My idea is to lie about by the amount with which I could still preserve the relationship when I come clean. I want to get married so if I lie by 15 years which I could in EE, the shock when I tell her (she's going to see in the paperwork I think) might be too much to handle. 5-7 easily.

I lie about my age 90% of the time, not to those in my social circles though.

Im 35 but usually say I'm 27 or 30. Sometimes I have to make a note on my phone so I remember what age I told them

Quote: (05-12-2012 05:37 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I lie about my age 90% of the time, not to those in my social circles though.

Im 35 but usually say I'm 27 or 30. Sometimes I have to make a note on my phone so I remember what age I told them

i had that problem about keeping up with what age i tell which girl. when they ask how old i am i tell them to guess an they always guess way younger then i am so i say " Yep good guess"

but i started having the problem you listed so now i always go with the same age

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

In my terms.. I let people guess my age or I lie about it.
Any country where you are older than the drinking age or older than the entry age at many venues is a country to lie in.

Here in Germany..on average im 5 years older.
Since you only have to be 16-18 to drink even the youngest of kids can get into a bar.
Unlike Norway where some clubs age limits were 25. I can't lie about my age if they are gonna check my ID

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (05-12-2012 05:48 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

In my terms.. I let people guess my age or I lie about it.
Any country where you are older than the drinking age or older than the entry age at many venues is a country to lie in.

Here in Germany..on average im 5 years older.
Since you only have to be 16-18 to drink even the youngest of kids can get into a bar.
Unlike Norway where some clubs age limits were 25. I can't lie about my age if they are gonna check my ID

Here where im at there NO age limit to get into bars

i have seen elementry aged looking kids sitting at the bar enjoying a beer

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I hate asking them to "guess". It seems to make girls suspicious for some stage. I just pick a number and change the topic.
Or if I'm cheeky, I tease her and say she looks older than she said. You know, make her insecure for bringing it up.
If it's just a bang, who cares?

I get paid to travel the world. Wanna do the same? Work on a cruise ship!

I used to do the guess game, but yes I think they might get suspicious. Just tell them a number and remember it I reckon.

I also tell them they look older sometimes for a laugh, especially when I am spoilt for choice. I don't but with the hottest of girls though

I don't think they get suspicious if you do it the right way.

If she asked. I already have the age I want in my head. (my average is 23-24)
So if she says the right age..i tell her she's good at this game.

if its wrong..I just quickly tell her. "no. im actually 23"

If you haggled around or took a second to think about it..then it might come off sketchy.

I am the cock carousel

But the question in this thread, is about where it is the easiest, to lie about your age to get the young hotties. In Ukraine, Deb does some serious lying about his age, but he gets results, so that means that it is a country where you can get away with it easily. And from his threads he says he gets 17 yr olds regularly. In the USA i could never get away with saying im 7 or 8 yrs younger....those american hos have some serious radar about detecting that lie

I have always been very young looking for my age, I was still getting ID requests when I was approaching.my mid twenties.

Down to the fact I am an ectomorph, plus I got some good genetics from my mother, skin.

In Ukrain most guys look older than they are, plus all their other bad traits. The disparity between male and females must be the most pronounced on earth

For me personally there cannot be another country on earth to get such young quality(bearing in mind I do not like asain girls)

Quote: (05-12-2012 08:11 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

But the question in this thread, is about where it is the easiest, to lie about your age to get the young hotties. In Ukraine, Deb does some serious lying about his age, but he gets results, so that means that it is a country where you can get away with it easily. And from his threads he says he gets 17 yr olds regularly. In the USA i could never get away with saying im 7 or 8 yrs younger....those american hos have some serious radar about detecting that lie
\n
Why lie at all? If you are in your 30's and truly do look years younger that is a plus in my book.

In fact if you are in your thirties IMO you have the broadest dating range. 30's and forties is a man's prime, when everything comes together.

A man who is in his 30's in shape, money is tight, grooming and style on point has very high value GLOBALLY.

This is what women want. Those little young girls should be honored to be in your presence and it's up to you to make them feel that way.

Quote: (05-12-2012 08:57 AM)rhodey Wrote:  

\n
Why lie at all? If you are in your 30's and truly do look years younger that is a plus in my book.

In fact if you are in your thirties IMO you have the broadest dating range. 30's and forties is a man's prime, when everything comes together.

A man who is in his 30's in shape, money is tight, grooming and style on point has very high value GLOBALLY.

This is what women want. Those little young girls should be honored to be in your presence and it's up to you to make them feel that way.

I agree, and apply that to girls over 22. Girls younger than that sometimes get freaked out with numbers, for getting them in the sack quickly, dishonesty is usually the best policy for me.

\n

I agree that men in their 30's or 40s with social status, money, game and style can do well anywhere, especially if they are in their native country.
But as a foreign traveler to get the young hotties(17 to 21) you have more barriers to overcome. Late 20s is ideal for getting the young hotties in any country if you have all those things you talk about. Even in the Philippines i could tell that I had to have more game and work harder for the real hotties than the 28 yr old who has something going for him. So that is why you lie, just to maximimize and make things more effiicient with the young pussy.

Yes the allure of young flesh is to big a reward.

I like to tell girls my real age after I've had sex with them a few times, in FSU they have rarely seemed to care much anyway. Honestly is not.as virtuous in FSU as it is in the west.either.

I remeber one time in London, I was about 30 and bagged a 19yr.old.from work(huge boobs, awesome sex), at the time I was very pleased with getting a much younger girl. Told.her I was 25

After I banged her a few times she said to me "once I slept with a guy who lied to me about his age to get me in bed, you wouldn't do something like that would you?"

It was so funny I almost pissed.myself laughing, then I said "ok to be honest I'm 30" she was freaking out saying "oh my god how will.I explain this.to my parents!!"

Quote: (05-12-2012 11:03 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

\n

I agree that men in their 30's or 40s with social status, money, game and style can do well anywhere, especially if they are in their native country.
But as a foreign traveler to get the young hotties(17 to 21) you have more barriers to overcome. Late 20s is ideal for getting the young hotties in any country if you have all those things you talk about. Even in the Philippines i could tell that I had to have more game and work harder for the real hotties than the 28 yr old who has something going for him. So that is why you lie, just to maximimize and make things more effiicient with the young pussy.

I myself dont like em too young. Really anything less than 23 is too young for me.Also I like my women with a little but of experience under their belt.

Quote: (05-12-2012 08:11 PM)rhodey Wrote:  

I myself dont like em too young. Really anything less than 23 is too young for me.Also I like my women with a little but of experience under their belt.

Im glad to give them that experience [Image: banana.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

In South America I lie up by 3 or 4 years. They like their older men down there, even the 18-21 year-olds.

A long as you look young enough to get away with it...

Sounds to me like you have been shamed into convincing yourself that if you are attracted to women under 23 you are some sort of deviant pedophile.

I gotta see the world one girl at a time
but you're hangin' on my sleeve like I care that you're cryin'
and I do I'm just tryin' to play it cool
I got a rep to protect
down at the highschool

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (05-12-2012 09:09 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Sounds to me like you have been shamed into convincing yourself that if you are attracted to women under 23 you are some sort of deviant pedophile.

Nope , it's just that from my experience really young girls can't fuck.

Quote: (05-12-2012 11:37 PM)rhodey Wrote:  

It depends on the country, but its fair to say that alot of them dont fuck as well, especially those below 20. But that is what is so sweet, about banging them. The reason they dont fuck as well is they havent had as many cocks ravage their twats. To me that is a good thing.
Give me an 18 yr old girl with little experience and I will make sure she will be well trained after a few weeks.

Quote: (05-13-2012 12:01 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2012 11:37 PM)rhodey Wrote:  

It depends on the country, but its fair to say that alot of them dont fuck as well, especially those below 20. But that is what is so sweet, about banging them. The reason they dont fuck as well is they havent had as many cocks ravage their twats. To me that is a good thing.
Give me an 18 yr old girl with little experience and I will make sure she will be well trained after a few weeks.

Not my style,, but to each their own.