rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Become a Model Photographer in Brazil

A post from the 4 hour work week...

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/201...e-hunting/

Bottom line... Gringo has a passion for surfing and photography. Wanted to find a nice surfing spot. Picked Florianopolis. Wanted to start a swimsuit photograph biz. Asked chicks if they wanted to do a shoot. They agreed. He made ka-booka. He settled down with Dayana.

The End...

Good God...http://www.girlsofbrazilcalendar.com/view_models.php?SPTPage=2&

Video of shoot...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VD5DbkrbQZE#!

He was making serious cash even before this....http://ideamensch.com/jeremiah-thompson/

seeing photos like that makes me wonder if i should be more focused on brazil instead of colombia/cost rica..........

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

my weaker self is crying now. there are fucking good reasons to hike outside your comfort zone

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Good shit. Read this a few years ago and it is awesome. Too bad I have zero interest in photography. My only hobby besides chasing girls is rolling around with sweaty men....

Too bad he killed the golden goose and got married.

This post made me a little uncomfortable. The case study was actually very good – and I think that Jeremiah deserves accolades for making his dream come true – but what makes me more uncomfortable is the context building around it – like ooh, ogle Brazilian girls – and the dehumanizing language around that. Tim, lots and lots of women read your book and your blog as well – please keep that in mind. I would hate to think that this is really your perspective about women.

some ugly chicks comment, then another ugly chick was backing her up

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (05-13-2012 10:35 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

This post made me a little uncomfortable. The case study was actually very good – and I think that Jeremiah deserves accolades for making his dream come true – but what makes me more uncomfortable is the context building around it – like ooh, ogle Brazilian girls – and the dehumanizing language around that. Tim, lots and lots of women read your book and your blog as well – please keep that in mind. I would hate to think that this is really your perspective about women.

some ugly chicks comment, then another ugly chick was backing her up

Oh shit, for a second I thought that was YOUR comment lol. I thought you lost your mind or somethin.

Did you guys read all the comments? All the guys are praising Tim's post and most of the girls are furious. All of a sudden they realize they're just fat stupid bitches who are no match for the average Brazilian girl neither in looks nor personality. I loved Tim responses to them! He's not being apologetic at all, just being himself, just being a man!

then a Brazilian chick weighs in, lol:

Quote:Quote:

Hi Lisa, Hayden and Christine,

As a Brazilian and a women, I applaude Jeremiah work!
Only you three are not happy with this article. Uncomfortable??? Why????
This is a great story of success!
People work for free in any bussiness. Have you ever heard of internship?
Secondly, you don’t understand brazilian culture! Being sexy and beautiful isn’t looked down upon! Everyone uses tiny bikinis and we always love to look beautiful! In fact, we love beauty in every aspect…we will get mad if our soccer team wins without playing beautifully!
Good lucky on your bussiness Jeremiah!
Love your blog Tim!!!