rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

weird situation tonight

weird situation tonight

I went to club tonight by myself. This girl approached me by saying 'I've seen you before here' She was with her little sister. Her sister was cuter but she showed me interest first so I didn't want to switch the target.
We danced together on the dance floor. I did some grinding with her and left her little sister alone.
We were at smoking patio. This bouncer guy came up to her and started to argue with her 'you are disrespecting me blah blah'
She confessed that he was her ex husband. no big deal right?
But she also told me, they are in process of divorcing and still living together. this situation was too much but I thought 'I gotta do what I gotta do'
I asked her if she was talking to me just to piss him off and if she really liked me. she said yes.
so I told them we should leave here and go to my business.
I asked them to leave first and I left in a little bit (because of the bouncer, we didn't leave together)
we started to chat and I was sitting in the middle of the couch.
I could just go for the older sister but she had too much baggage (still living with the guy, has kids)

I wanted to take a risk to get her little sister.
So instead of just cuddling with one person, I cuddled with both of them. (I told them we should be 'cuddle buddies')
I kept my hands close to little sister's boobs to see if she would move my hands. she didn't move my hands.
I think the older one figured out I was into her little sister and let us talk more.
While having conversation, both of them were in my arms like my two little sisters. I kept my left hand on older sister's waist but I kept my right hand on little sister's back and belly.

they also talked about how they dated the same guy (after he broke up with older one, he dated younger one)

I ended up kissing on their foreheads as we say bye.
Instead of taking two girl's number, both of them took my number.
(when I was giving out my number, I grabbed little sister's butt to show I am interested in her)

So at this point, ball is in their court.
I don't know if I could've done it better?

weird situation tonight

R u high man? Did you really think u could pull a threesome with a girl and her sister? No way.....

Your mistake was making out/trying-to-make-out with both big sis and lil sis. W/o a wingman I dunno how you could have separated them to go for the kill...if u had a bro on speed dial call him and have him wing, but u needed to isolate JUST ONE, not both.

But I think u did well overall for sure. Text both see which responds. Play it cool.

weird situation tonight

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

weird situation tonight

There is no two sister bang game because its an extremely unlikely event to happen. You're on your own here.

I tried it twice and failed horribly both times.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

weird situation tonight

"I could just go for the older sister but she had too much baggage (still living with the guy, has kids)"

And the fact that's she's out means that's her time to fuck. You should have sent the little sister to the store or gave her some busy work at your place even fired up facebook for her to play with and went in hard on this girl. If her little sis is competition for her should would have more than likely to close the deal with you to show her up. Fail! You guys should be doing this shit automatically without even having to think about it. Once your penis is in one girl it's twice as easy to stick it in the other one. Always start banging the easier chick first. The other one will either get horny, jealous, or disgusted and leave.

weird situation tonight

I never thought about threesome possibilities even though I've heard some fucked up things (2 sisters living together in one bed apt. this guy banged one sister while the other sister had to wait in the kitchen)
I lost the interest in her because of the issues with her husband (every time I go to that club, I will have to deal with this guy)and she has a kid.
They were from this religion background that allowed polygamy in the past. Because of the situation, I joked about how they think about the polygamy. that's when they said they dated the same guy separately.
It would've been a different story if I met her while visiting other states though. but dealing with a crazy husband? not worth it.

weird situation tonight

I've been talking to her little sister today. she asked me to come over to her house at night. but she lives with her sister and that bouncer guy.

She can't leave the house since it turned out she had kids. Damn, I don't want to confront this bouncer guy when I go to the house at night... what would you do? shake his hand and go to upstairs? lol they seemed like average girls but it seems kind of ghetto to me.

weird situation tonight

Look for chicks in a different trailer park.