rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

wtf?

I was at a restaraunt waiting to watch the Mayweather fight. A 3 set sits down next to me. I look in my periphials and I see them checking me out especuially this blond one. Im sitting her like, Im chilling tonight I dont want to approach. They actually switch seats so the blond can suit by me. Its loud, I open the blond with a comment about her purse. In my head the whole time Im like ''youre never gonna pull this off'', ''you dont have any routines'' ''youve been getting rejected left and right youre never gonna do this''. We talked a little, I run out of shit to say so I watch the t.v. this goesa on for like an hour, the more my internal voice starts attacking me, I look at them I make a comment about this chicks earring she kind of laughs I can sense its still on but I keep getting more and more insecure, eventaully I just get my check without even watching the main event. I am frustrated. I have been gaiming for a while gotten laid a decent but but theres no consistency and I feel like I am always settling. Inside I feel hollow, it might be because I am switching meds, idk. This past week I have gotten so frustrated I have acutally not been going out as much). They call me the machine because I approach so much but each time I get rejected it starts eating me up inside, I think I am finally burning out.

wtf?

I have a married chick coming down to visit me from Kentucky next week. She's in love with me, I have fucked a stripper, a cougar good bit of chicks but I still feel unattractive Im in therapy but I cant discuss this with him or my parents I can only discuss it with my wingmen. I feel like women want to see me fail at pcikup just like in Roosh's post like everyone wants to see me fail and everyone wants me to hurt idk. Im usually not this depressed.

wtf?

Quote:Quote:

They call me the machine because I approach so much but each time I get rejected it starts eating me up inside, I think I am finally burning out.

Hm, machine you say?

Don't you mean [Image: troll.gif] ?

wtf?

Quote: (05-05-2012 10:28 PM)babyfacedassassin Wrote:  

I have a married chick coming down to visit me from Kentucky next week. She's in love with me, I have fucked a stripper, a cougar good bit of chicks but I still feel unattractive Im in therapy but I cant discuss this with him or my parents I can only discuss it with my wingmen. I feel like women want to see me fail at pcikup just like in Roosh's post like everyone wants to see me fail and everyone wants me to hurt idk. Im usually not this depressed.

Dude, you have some manning up to do !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

wtf?

I dont know what that demon thingy is but youre right I need to keep escalating.

wtf?

Lol at The Machine hahaha.

wtf?

oh no someone is laughing at me oh God[Image: tard.gif]

wtf?

Quote: (05-05-2012 10:23 PM)babyfacedassassin Wrote:  

They call me the machine because I approach so much but each time I get rejected it starts eating me up inside, I think I am finally burning out.

[Image: catlady.gif] LOL