rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amusing Pattaya Expat Page

https://www.facebook.com/timshark

Amusing page of a guy who lives in Pattaya and bangs new chicks every day.

Seriously, though, Pattaya is a disgusting place.

I got shown his page a while back, I didn't hang around on it too long. The guy is a sex tourist and Pattaya is shit.

What I find funny about that guy is all of the followers he has cheering when he gets another girl, like it is some big accomplishment. He's in the whore capital of Thailand, and possibly the world. Anyone can do it with $30 in hand, it's not a big deal.

Ha, I saw that dude around Pattaya (will not be returning...), though didn't realize he was a D-level internet celeb. He looks sketchy as fuck in person - like he just got out of Siberian prison and is looking to rip someone's head off - and yet hilariously friendly in that profile pic. Must scare the shit out of the little Thai girls he bangs.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Pattaya.......yuck I got there at 8pm left the next morning.

The person who told me about him also told me a little about his back story, apparently he grew up in an orphange, got into loads of trouble, became an illegal loan shark, got kicked out of Australia (or wherever he lived) and now lives full time in Pattaya but has been in all sorts of trouble, possible stabbings etc. I haven't read any of this first hand but I think it's all on his Facebook.

Some of those girls look scary as hell.

Hate to use such an overused word, but this looks creepy as hell:

[Image: 252066_1782544924917_1278283072_31675566_1866249_n.jpg]

Are those his cars or whats the story?

Quote: (05-02-2012 06:37 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Amusing page of a guy who lives in Pattaya and bangs new chicks every day.

He bangs new chicks everyday because HE PAYS THEM!

What is so impressive about that?

I do respect the guys lifestyle but this is a Game Forum, not a prostitution/sex tourist forum!

It is entertaining, but I don't think it belongs here.

I still don't like asian girls. [Image: sad.gif]

Who say's he pays them? Maybe with his fame girls just enjoy hanging out in the penthouse and having wine and food. Maybe he owns a brothel there and has his choice each day?

I actually subscribe to his FB feed. He mentions that he always gives them $20/$30. As far as I can tell, all he does is work out, party, and bang the girls there. Overall, not necessarily a bad life style, but generally not quite what we have in mind w.r.t women. He also mentions that the only things he cares is that children and animals don't get hurt. He's a bit of a white knight as well (claims he beat up some dude in his building that was hassling a pro).

I'm sure he's paying for them, given who he is and that he is in Pattaya.

Giovonny, at no point did I say that he was in any way impressive. I said that the page was amusing.

I should have clarified with a statement like "These are the kinds of expats you see who stay permanently in a place like Pattaya."

Note I said "amusing" and not "impressive" or "someone we should emulate."

The $20/$30 is most likely to cover the hospital expenses. This guy is basically more than twice the size of some of these pros. They must get destroyed.

Quote: (05-02-2012 12:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

[Image: 252066_1782544924917_1278283072_31675566_1866249_n.jpg]

Holy shit..asia really attracts the weird motherfuckers....

Thanks for posting this, its quite interesting to read about.

He stabs teachers, bangs ho's, has a $10k bear knuckle fight challenge and cruises around in Ferrari's and lambo's. Also heard that he was banging the hottest broads back on the gold coast before he got kicked out of aus. Either way he's living a fucking crazy life.

Quote: (05-02-2012 04:05 PM)Craig88 Wrote:  

He stabs teachers, bangs ho's, has a $10k bear knuckle fight challenge and cruises around in Ferrari's and lambo's. Also heard that he was banging the hottest broads back on the gold coast before he got kicked out of aus. Either way he's living a fucking crazy life.

That might be hyped up a bit. Don't really believe the 10k fight challenge with so many great thai boxers around. He's a huge guy but is he also a skilled fighter

If he was banging the hottest girls in OZ than he did that probably did it the same way as in Pattaya, by paying.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Hottest girls on the Gold Coast would turn their nose at him. He would have been a dole bludger/drug dealer in the Gold Coast if anything. Know a few guys very similar to him who live up on the Gold Coast. Where he comes from in NZ is a rough as guts shithole. Waitara is full of gangies and the way he is inked up I would say he probably has some gang history in NZ. I could see him white knighting for kids overthere and rationalising having sex with prostitutes somehow supports kids in Thailand. ie: pay prostitute, prostitute uses money to feed kids and buy them stuff.

To be clear, for those wondering, he is definitely a monger:

Quote:Quote:

Have you Ever.. Ever.. Known of me to pay a go go bar fine ????? The whole night cost less than 22 dollars my friend.. (700 Baht).. Thats it.. Im going to have to write a book to teach you boys how to do this shit [Image: smile.gif]
Mate all my regular girls i give 15 bucks.. But the new ones i might give 30.. Lets say 4 new ones a week, and 3 regulars.. So 165 dollars a week.. Ha.. And i hit em hard.. The security guards have to come up and wheel em out on a trolley when im finished..

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (05-02-2012 03:57 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2012 12:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Holy shit..asia really attracts the weird motherfuckers....

Thanks for posting this, its quite interesting to read about.

Pattaya isn't exactly representative of the rest of Asia, it's a circus there. Reading through his page he clearly has some major psychological issues he continues to struggle with, including abandonment, drug and alcohol abuse, giant chip on his shoulder, self-image, etc. and self-rationalizes what he does by being a violent white-knight protector of whores and buying candy for street children from the 7-11 (you can't make this shit up.)

He's going to write a book to teach us how to pay for prostitutes?

[Image: monkey.gif]

[Image: lol.gif]

What's up with the Russians in his pictures? Are the brothels diversifying their offerings and starting to import? Or is this place just starting to get big with Russian tourists?

Quote: (05-02-2012 07:31 PM)Soma Wrote:  

he self-rationalizes what he does by being a violent white-knight protector of whores and buying candy for street children from the 7-11 (you can't make this shit up.)

Yeah, he destroys pros but works at "Feeding Thailand's Homeless Kids, Cats & Dogs." He also has this funny picture of him chilling on a weight-lifting bench with a fucking cat and the caption says "Even when i want a rest day well away from the gym, i cant.. The animals still need to be fed..".

I actually was thinking of buying the "Bench" he talked about for my crib. Looks like fun times... Series S Tantra Bench. Check out the video.

http://www.intimatefurniture.com.au/sex-...-furniture