rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia/Belarus/Ukraine girl Pics

An example of the girls I'm meeting here in the NE of my FSU spot. Feel free to post your own pics of girls you've met.

What do you guys think of the girl below? Honest opinions
I was introduced to her by a friend..really talented and smart, but I'm not sure I'll pursue it.

I'll post some more pics of girls I'm meeting here tomorrow to let you guys see the kinds of girls here.

another. this girl speaks super fast Russian and uses a lot of slang...almost impossible to understand in conversation.

May meet her again next week as she's travelling to Ukraine during this week (its 4 days of holidays here).

These are average to ugly girls.FSU girls are very different but I do not understand the scope of posting photos.

Yeah i would have to say the second looks like she could be a man

Quote: (04-19-2012 03:53 PM)chairman Wrote:  

Yeah i would have to say the second looks like she could be a man

In real life the 2nd one is not bad.

What about the first one? Also, not too good, huh?

Well, this place isn't as easy as you'd think...maybe my city is shit. I feel I may have had better luck in some of the other cities I've been too.

The girl below is 18..turned out to be a fatty...hid it really well. Even after we met in person I didn't notice, it wasn't until we started making out and touching that I found out. A "big" village girl it turned out.

I definitely wouldn't travel to FSU to get with these women IMO you can get that level in the UK or US.

Very representative is the feminist organization FEMEN.In this case I have nothing against militant feminism.

http://femen.org/

http://vimeo.com/user4967407/videos

Quote: (04-19-2012 04:08 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Very representative is the feminist organization FEMEN.In this case I have nothing against militant feminism.

http://femen.org/

http://vimeo.com/user4967407/videos

Greek...this thread is about photos of girls you have met in person only

Would bang all the girls you posted here Spartan. I would say they are average looking girls by FSU standards. No shame in banging them mate but you should be aiming to bang better looking girls especially if you are there for an extended period.

Spartan, first girl not to shabby at all [Image: smile.gif]

Second girl looks like an EE version of Fatima Whitbread.

Third girl as you describe is a typical village girl, chubby and cute. I like these too. I had a Chuvash lady when I was in Russia. Nice round face, child bearing hips and nice tits. I wasn't complaining.

I have not banged anyone yet. i got a makeout with girl number 3, but she turned out to be quite fat(well hidden) and i lost interest. im getting slightly better girls off of a different website now. we will see if i get better results by teaching english or night game. I guess i might ask girl 1 on another date after all, even though im not really into her.

Very ordinary by FSU standards. I would even go as far as saying ugly by FSU standards for the first two. Third one has a little potential if she drops a few kilos. You should seriously be closing the bang 1 or 2 dates in with women of this standard. With their looks they would get little attention from foreigners and they should be treating you like a king to keep you. Is this the standard you have been chasing there? If so, think higher, think a lot higher. An average looking foreigner with minimal game in his 20's should be pulling an 8 no problems.

Two girls I was with in Minsk last month, both mamba girls and both studenkas.

[attachment=5882]
First girl (19) was a village girl who had come to the Minsk to study. Very shy and had just 1 previous boyfriend. A bit on the frumpy side but on the plus was very submissive.

[attachment=5883]
Second girl (20) from Minsk, a feisty one at that. A wild one, not that I complained.

Bear in mind that I was only there for 8 days. I am thinking of taking a career break and going there for 1 year to study Russian in a university and teach English as well.

girl 3 gained a few kilos, not lost. What the fuck are you talking about finding 8s. these girls are barely impressed with me. im going to try playing up the fact im a foreigner more, maybe this will help when messaging girls, but so far its the opposite-they dont want to meet with foreigners.

Quote: (04-19-2012 05:27 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

girl 3 gained a few kilos, not lost. What the fuck are you talking about finding 8s. these girls are barely impressed with me. im going to try playing up the fact im a foreigner more, maybe this will help when messaging girls, but so far its the opposite-they dont want to meet with foreigners.

Keep working at it, dont give up. The girls I normally get are 6-7s, girl next door types and they are the ones that I prefer. When I lived in Bulgaria I was going out with an 8. Its extremely rare I land one of those but i savour the moment.

Quote: (04-19-2012 05:33 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Keep working at it, dont give up. The girls I normally get are 6-7s, girl next door
types and they are the ones that I prefer. When I lived in Bulgaria I was going out with an 8. Its extremely rare I land one of those but i savour the moment.

Great to see some honesty.

I'm with Partizan in saying I average 6-7's with the odd 8 every now and then. I don't like posting photos of GF's on a public place but when I'm back from the Bahamas I'll send you some by pm to give you an idea of what a middle aged dude like myself is banging over there.

If you are finding it that difficult then you need to adapt. If you are finding it hard to find women interested in foreigners there you need to find where these women are. One of the beautiful things about FSU and Russian cities is the strong presence of dating agencies. Almost every city will have at least one of these agencies. When I was in St Petersburg 8 years ago I was having no luck in my first 2 weeks there meeting women. Then I went to one of these agencies. I dropped $100 with them and for this they set me up with 5 guaranteed meetings with women of my choice from their catalogue. Their catalogue had something like 12,000 women on it. I chose 5 girls to meet out of the catalogue and the 5 I met where all this sort of standard.
[Image: HP_blond_girl.jpg]

By your own admission your day/street game is going nowhere and yielding poor results and you are having trouble finding people interested in foreigners. These agencies can provide women interested in foreigners and set up initial contacts with them for you for minimal effort on your part. It opens the front door for you. What you do after that is up to you.

Look I am not one to judge a mans taste in women, but where is your confidence guys? By FSU standards, those women are below average. You can and should be batting much higher. Dont be afraid to raise the bar a bit.

Spartan are you not a pre med student or something from the US? You do realise that this makes you a fucking whale where you are right now dont you?

Quote: (04-19-2012 10:50 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Look I am not one to judge a mans taste in women, but where is your confidence guys? By FSU standards, those women are below average. You can and should be batting much higher. Dont be afraid to raise the bar a bit.

Spartan are you not a pre med student or something from the US? You do realise that this makes you a fucking whale where you are right now dont you?

Spot on Harry. Problem I think with Spartan is he comes from an environment where he has been rejected for so long his confidence is shot. He hasn't clicked to his true worth there yet and is settling well below it. I think his problem is actually securing the initial meeting with the 8+'s. He uses a local introduction agency to set him up with a few 8+'s and mentions he is studying to be a doctor he will quickly discover his true worth there.

LifeBeginsAt40, that girl is smokin hot. You say the 5 you met were similar? How many of the 5 did you fuck, and about how long did it take you? Also, did you get the impression they were ONLY with you for money? Did you have to spend a lot of money on the girls?

Quote: (04-19-2012 07:56 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

If you are finding it that difficult then you need to adapt. If you are finding it hard to find women interested in foreigners there you need to find where these women are. One of the beautiful things about FSU and Russian cities is the strong presence of dating agencies. Almost every city will have at least one of these agencies. When I was in St Petersburg 8 years ago I was having no luck in my first 2 weeks there meeting women. Then I went to one of these agencies. I dropped $100 with them and for this they set me up with 5 guaranteed meetings with women of my choice from their catalogue. Their catalogue had something like 12,000 women on it. I chose 5 girls to meet out of the catalogue and the 5 I met where all this sort of standard.

By your own admission your day/street game is going nowhere and yielding poor results and you are having trouble finding people interested in foreigners. These agencies can provide women interested in foreigners and set up initial contacts with them for you for minimal effort on your part. It opens the front door for you. What you do after that is up to you.

8 Years is a long time ago, maybe things changed

OK, I just sent an email to the marriage agency in the capital (there isn't one in my city which is just a provincial capital of ~300,000)

The agency charges $50 for each meeting with a girl. There are a total of 75 girls in my age range (18-24, I'm 24 myself).

Being from the USA is a turn off for many girls here. I tell them I'm from Pol--- ..then they at least understand why I could be here....if I say USA they seem hostile(even if I say I will be here for 5 months).

Many girls like this place..one girl even asked me if I'd ever consider living here permanently. She said "imagine this picture- you living here, and visiting Pol--- only as a tourist".

Can you imagine that? She asked me if I'd ever consider staying here permanently...
In Pol--- they refer to this country as "White Africa" and pity its backwardness..but the people here are proud and not interested in leaving. I guess government propaganda is working.

Maybe I should change locations? After I try night game tonight..we'll see what I do next.

Quote: (04-19-2012 05:11 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

An average looking foreigner with minimal game in his 20's should be pulling an 8 no problems.

Oh yeah?
Tell this to Deb Auchery, who has male model looks and natural game and still says gets 7's mostly, with the occasional 8 thrown in for flavor.
This is the best anyone from the forum has gotten in FSU. Others have been doing much worse.
I have no shame in admitting that my Russian and Ukrainian bangs have been mostly in the 6-7 range, too.

Quote: (04-20-2012 03:05 AM)K-man Wrote:  

An average looking foreigner with minimal game in his 20's should be pulling an 8 no problems.

Oh yeah?
Tell this to Deb Auchery, who has male model looks and natural game and still says gets 7's mostly, with the occasional 8 thrown in for flavor.
This is the best anyone from the forum has gotten in FSU. Others have been doing much worse.
I have no shame in admitting that my Russian and Ukrainian bangs have been mostly in the 6-7 range, too.

I have to post photos of some of my conquests to keep your spirits high.

Oh yeah?

This is no longer your FSU of the 1990s.......

Oh yeah?

Oh yeah?

And maybe, JUST MAYBE, the reason why our resident Adonis is banging bitches on the same day with nothing but google translate, natural game and a few smiles is because he is targeting the mongrels who look like the women posted here. Christ, no Ukrainian guy with options would be banging those broads. Those trolls would be happy that someone who was sober, looked respectable and owned a penis just said hello to them.

I bang nothing less than 8's and 9's when in the FSU, and you should all be aiming for at least 7's if you cant speak the local language. Jesus, they are everywhere, and with a bit of local knowledge and an understanding of things go down you should be landing quality lays with some sort of regularity. Settling for anything less than a 7 if you are under 50 is nothing short of absurd.

For the life of me I cannot understand why you would travel halfway around the world to what is a pussy paradise and then end up chasing the kind of women that could be had with relative ease in your own back yard.