rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting girls to buy you shots

Do you guys ever just ask random girls to buy you shots at the bar?

This past Friday I was at the bar and last call was coming around, so a buddy and I decided to make a last effort to find some tail. We went and stood by the bar where people were crowding and trying to get one more drink. These two girls were in front of me (7 and 7.5) so I tapped the 7 on the shoulder and told her she should buy me a shot. She didn't buy me one, but as soon as she turned around it was obvious that she liked me. We talked for like 20 minutes until the bar closed. I tried to get her to come with me when we left the bar, but her friend wasn't digging my friend so they decided not to come with us. I got a makeout and a number before they left though.

The next night I was by myself at the bar after all my friends had left. I was standing by the bar finishing a beer and about to order another one when a couple 7s came up next to me to order drinks. The one right next to me looked over and I told her "Hey you should tell your friend to buy me a shot." She laughed and then told her friend what I said. She proceeded to buy three shots and handed one to me and I ended up talking to the two of them for a while and getting a number from one.

I think I'm gonna start doing this more since it's a super simple opener and there's a pretty decent chance I'll get a shot as I don't imagine too many guys do this.

Yeah man, actually a good way to have ppl buy u drinks is using bets.

See if u can get ur hand on this DVD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Worlds-Great...B001F3QJHY has some good material.

Bar bets can be used either as openers or, even better, later on during the game as a casual routine.

I don't suggest randomly asking chicks to buy you shots, only those who've built some rapport with.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-05-2012 02:27 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I don't suggest randomly asking chicks to buy you shots, only those who've built some rapport with.

I can see it working in a last-call situation like the OP described. It sounds like the chicks were probably pretty sloshed and did it as "fuck it," spur-of-the-moment thing.

Come to think of it, if a girl is willing to buy you a shot 5 seconds after you open her it's probably a pretty good sign that she's DTF. If you're going to use this you should push hard for the ONS if she bites.

do you have a good back up plan? when they just ignore you or say 'why should I buy you shots?'

I got a girl to buy me shots tonight. And she got a guy to buy us all shots tonight. Russian girls have very tight beta manipulation game.

I've always had girls offering me drinks and its a great opportunity to go in for the swoop.

This is a GREAT way to cold approach or start a fun conversation in many situations. It's funny and shows you dont give a shit. Most of the time girls will laugh and show interest since this is such a ballsy move.

If a girl ask me any kind of favor, such as taking a picture of her and her friends: "Yea, if you buy me a shot."

If a girl drops something or leaves something at the bar: "Well I think I deserve a shot now"

If a group of girls are taking shots: "I want in on this. It's my birthday."

Sometimes I go right up to them and ask, as suggested. If they say no, or ask why, it's easy: "BUT/CAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"

It's my birthday every Friday and Saturday. You can keep a deadpan face or be super obvious that you are joking - it depends on the situation and your personality. If a girl actually buys you a drink, it's huge green light. If they laugh or do anything besides walk away or give you the finger, I'd say you're doing well.

You can make 10 approaches a night with this line alone if you really wanted to. However, I think it's best for rolling solo - bringing your boys along is weak and defintely lowers the success rate IMO.

I posted up at a bar once and told every half-decent chick that came up to the bar that I would be glad to pull her hair in exchange for her buying me a drink.

You would not fucking believe how well that worked.

I pulled hair, got free drinks, and lots of laughs. One entitled bitch was all offended and said I was gonna get my ass kicked for pulling that shit

But she musta ran out of white knights, because no one came to defend her honor.

The fun thing is, I'm quite serious. Its not just an opener, I really do want to pull her hair (and lets face it- she wants that too.)

It is a sort of shit-test to run on a girl, and funny as hell. And of course, if she doesn't mind you touching her hair, she is ready to be kissed as well... which is a great way to cap off the shot. Do the shot, pull her hair, kiss her.

all downhill from there....

Sloots gon' sloot.

Quote: (05-05-2012 02:35 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2012 02:27 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I can see it working in a last-call situation like the OP described. It sounds like the chicks were probably pretty sloshed and did it as "fuck it," spur-of-the-moment thing.

Come to think of it, if a girl is willing to buy you a shot 5 seconds after you open her it's probably a pretty good sign that she's DTF. If you're going to use this you should push hard for the ONS if she bites.

Yea it's definitely best used in a last call situation but I think it's a decent opener if you see girls next to you buying shots. I wouldn't just walk up to a girl and do it unless I saw her buying shots.

My old wingman and I, who is now a total beta, used to have this routine for getting free drinks out of girls. It was a very evolved variation of the game snaps where we would bet the girl(s) drinks that my buddy could guess whatever word she was thinking of if she just whispered it in my ear. Basically things I did like scratching my head, nose, moving my foot, and the first letter of a word i said were all indications of letters of the word. I'd give her my phone and his phone so she knew we weren't texting, he'd stand away but still within earshot. The dumb lizards could never figure it out. Its all in the acting however, and in a loud setting it works wonders. I didn't pay for drinks for like a month straight.

Niel Strauss's 5 question quiz usually works.

If you can get a girl to share a beer with you (from the same glass), you are in.

Quote: (05-07-2012 01:40 PM)King Solomon Wrote:  

I posted up at a bar once and told every half-decent chick that came up to the bar that I would be glad to pull her hair in exchange for her buying me a drink.

You would not fucking believe how well that worked.

I pulled hair, got free drinks, and lots of laughs. One entitled bitch was all offended and said I was gonna get my ass kicked for pulling that shit

But she musta ran out of white knights, because no one came to defend her honor.

The fun thing is, I'm quite serious. Its not just an opener, I really do want to pull her hair (and lets face it- she wants that too.)

It is a sort of shit-test to run on a girl, and funny as hell. And of course, if she doesn't mind you touching her hair, she is ready to be kissed as well... which is a great way to cap off the shot. Do the shot, pull her hair, kiss her.

all downhill from there....

I'm going to try this!

I didn't realize this idea would come so easy. I was flirting with a girl at a themed party "The Rich and Beautiful". She was sipping on a class of champagne and let me take a couple sips. When she went to the bar I joked that she should buy me one.

It took me by surprise that she agreed..and the dumbass being me told her I was only joking -_- and didnt accept the drink.

I guess that was my field test experience. Doesn't matter..made out and go her number..i'll got for a date soon

I am the cock carousel