rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3rd date and girl's birthday is that night
rd date and girl's birthday is that night
Hey guys, thanks for holding my hand through this. I have a question, I'm going out with this girl on our 3rd date on tuesday night. Picking her up at 11PM and not sure what I'm doing yet. She turns 19 that night at 12 o'clock. I just want a fun casual date, but I cant see her any other day cause I was booked. I feel this weird pressure cause its her birthday, should I just say happy birthday and count the date as her present?

I'm just trying to get to know this girl and have fun. I took her to my apartment after our second date so she could go to the bathroom and we made out for a bit. I don't really want to bring her back here cause I feel like the less aggressive I am going for the bang the more aggressive she gets and the more sexual tension is built. I kind of think I shouldn't be worrying so much but can't help it. Any thoughts?
Sexual Tension... yes... that is something that is nice, but unless you personally want it to make the sex feel even better, it is not necessary.

Get a bottle of champagne, some nice champagne glasses, and rent a movie. Take her out for a little bit, and bring her back, and cuddle on the couch while you guys drink champagne and watch the movie. Kiss etc.
I typically avoid girls on their birthdays and Valentine's day.

I get ghost.

But Kerouac's plan make's sense.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com
Jesus I'm getting so much value out of this forum. Thanks kerouac, sounds like thats what I'm going to do. I think she mentioned she doesn't drink much though. What if she tells me that I'm trying to get her drunk or buzzed? Should I just say "We don't have to drink it if you don't want to" or "Haha, thats funny" and open the bottle anyways?
Just pop the bottle.

Its her birthday.

- MPM
Quote: (10-18-2009 08:43 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I just want a fun casual date, but I cant see her any other day cause I was booked.

Riker,

You know your my man. In fact I've banged a girl on your behalf and I don't even know you. That's Aloha.

But come on, you're booked every other day forever?

You gotta watch these girls on their birthdays. Its a big attention day for them. I want you to bang this girl, I really do. But I really don't want to see you get used by some chick because she's got nobody else to shower her with gifts/affection/bullshit.

Maybe on the way there, since you're picking her up, you may want to fake an accident. Something unavoidable that carries over and gets you out of doing anything tomorrow too. Now while she's out with her crew for her birthday you are on her mind. Just don't let her remember the birthday as the day you ditched her. Sell it.

I hope it's not too late,

Aloha!
Your my man too Kona!

Thing is this girl would just be going home if she wasn't out with me. Her parents aren't home so thats why she even agreed to go out on a Tuesday and stay out late. She wouldn't be going out with her friends or anything and this girl is pretty cool as far as not using me. When we went out to "the river" she even brought bread, ham, and cheese for sandwiches. And she saved me money along the way in this other way.

I'm just not going to make a big deal out of it, take her to a bar for a bit and bring her back home to watch the movie. Then pay her cab home which is $5 since we're in Argentina.
Quote: (10-19-2009 09:51 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Her parents aren't home

There it is.

Is it some big argentina stucco-ass mansion? Does she have a pool?

Screw the cab and the bar.

Bring flowers, wine and condoms. Get it over with quick because madre will be home soon. Roll into the villa like the pimp you are. You need to walk into that place throwing her legs up. Bang her thoroughly and at about 12:05 remind her how fantastic her 19th year is gonna be.

You got this cuz.

Aloha!
Quote: (10-19-2009 10:03 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2009 09:51 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Her parents aren't home

There it is.

Is it some big argentina stucco-ass mansion? Does she have a pool?

Screw the cab and the bar.

Bring flowers, wine and condoms. Get it over with quick because madre will be home soon. Roll into the villa like the pimp you are. You need to walk into that place throwing her legs up. Bang her thoroughly and at about 12:05 remind her how fantastic her 19th year is gonna be.

You got this cuz.

Aloha!

Good advice.

Don't forget to whip yourself up a steak sandwich on the way out.

- MPM
Woah, imaginations running wild here haha. Girl's middle class with a brother living at home. Her parents are gone till the weekend I think. This tuesday is the only day I had free till next Tuesday cause I'm leaving for Cordoba on Thursday and I had plans today and Wednesday.

I don't think I could swoop a hot rich Argentinian girl with my game yet, but I'd give it another 6 months to a year [Image: smile.gif]