rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best US Cities for Asian and Brown Men to Date Interracially?

So it seems to me that White, Black, and Latin men already have the desired status in this country. Personally I have met girls who are open to dating all three and would generally not mind if a man is a member of any of those races and I live in Miami.

By Brown I mean Arabic, Middle Eastern, Persian, and Pakistani.
By Asian I mean Asian men.

I have heard two sides to the story:

1. An Asian or Brown guy would be more desired in a place like Iowa or Alabama due to him being so rare and exotic

2. An Asian or Brown guy would be better off in a big city like NYC or Los Angeles.

Since Black men can have their own thread, why can't Asian or Brown men have theirs right?

seriously? another thread about race and dating... the whole point of this website is about game and not what you look like and besides obviously middle eastern people do well as Roosh can easily attest to. If you are so worried about the color of your skin and who will like it then you will not be liked by any girl.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (04-09-2012 01:56 PM)chairman Wrote:  

seriously? another thread about race and dating... the whole point of this website is about game and not what you look like and besides obviously middle eastern people do well as Roosh can easily attest to. If you are so worried about the color of your skin and who will like it then you will not be liked by any girl.

since black guys had a thread why not other guys right?

and game is game but still, being in the right place helps

as a Korean guy living in Miami, I don't get too much love here

Quote: (04-09-2012 02:27 PM)bonetino Wrote:  

well.. if you haven't noticed that guy got banned I'm pretty sure

Quote: (04-09-2012 02:28 PM)chairman Wrote:  

well.. if you haven't noticed that guy got banned I'm pretty sure

but his topic carried on some good discussion, if I get banned I could care less as I do not plan to be a regular here but lets do generate some discussion

roosh is middle eastern?

Guy looks White to me.

Eh, he doesn't look ethnically middle eastern from what I have experienced. A lot of the ones I know here are a bit darker.

What? Girls here in Miami love Asians, we're unusual and exotic.

Well, that's what I keep telling myself, and it works for me!

Quote: (04-09-2012 02:38 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

Interesting, so what kind of guys do they generally not get attracted to in Miami?

From my experience it is like this

1. White guys date all the good looking girls here
2. Black guys might date good looking girls too but some tend to be a bit more ghetto
3. Asian and Brown guys are usually sticking with themselves, I have seen filipinos here kill it though but Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese guys stick with their own women

as a Korean guy living in Miami, I don't get too much love here

I know of two hot blondes(both nurses btw, making over $100K a year) married to Chinese guys. Now both these guys are not FOB, they are very westernized and act more white than Chinese.

First off, can I say this is a bullshit thread? Seems like your doing it out of spite. Starting out on the wrong foot buddy. If you have been lurking then you should already know how Roosh feels. That being said we are all players. Adapt and overcome. Are you actually going to travel? What is your game like? Style and confidence can overcome alot.

From what I understand, the coast is where its at. The women are liberal and less likely to care about whatever stigma there is with fuckin outside their race. I was in Seattle for three month last year and I saw a grip of Asian guys pullin bad white broads. Probably say the same about SD, LA, and Frisco. The Northeast and FLA are a mix of cultures so likelihood is high also. As for the middle of the country, who knows. San Antonio and the rest of South Texas is white blk and mexican. Maybe our Houston, Chicago, and Atlanta players will speak on it.

Can you define dating interracially? I can't wrap my head around that phrase.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

At the end of the day all these threads are created by the same personality type "I am unwilling to work hard to get good at game and instead want to be in the easiest place in the world to game for my exact look". Any thread like this reeks of lost potential.

Omce you pull a girl who flat out tells you she's into XYZ look and has proof with all her ex's looking like that and you still close her (not fitting the mold) your game is good enough to consider this. But if you're st that level u're usually strong enough to just fin out yourself. So instead why not visit a few places and roll the dice a little, read some city specific data sheets and just get out there. #1 reason I came on this forum is bc it's helpful to get info B4 you visit when u already chose a location. Plus, all the adventure hunting instead of pussy hunting you do will increase your game multiple notches over time

interracially?

dating women that are not Asian

makes me sick down here to see all the fine looking Asian girls my age going after White guys while all the Korean and Asian guys are left in the dust to either settle for their own women are stay foreveralone.jpg

never been to seattle

been to Los Angeles 10 years ago, saw the same thing

Then I go to bodybuilding.com (trying to get ripped) and read stories from Asians, Indians, and Arabs about how after being ripped women still reject them due to color

It seems rather odd to me that people critiqued me for my topic but gave the Black user straight up correct answers.

Seems that everyone has sympathy for Black guys when in reality a lot suffer no setback in attracting women. Hollywood has them painted as the desirable macho alphas while Asians and Browns are painted as terrorists, nerdy, geeky, undesirable, bad accent, and small tools.

If anything, we are the ones who have every right to find a place easier.

I live in Miami, Black guys have no problems here.

Quote: (04-09-2012 03:07 PM)bonetino Wrote:  

It seems rather odd to me that people critiqued me for my topic but gave the Black user straight up correct answers.

Seems that everyone has sympathy for Black guys when in reality a lot suffer no setback in attracting women. Hollywood has them painted as the desirable macho alphas while Asians and Browns are painted as terrorists, nerdy, geeky, undesirable, bad accent, and small tools.

if you are looking for sympathy go somewhere else. Life is not fair and in all honesty it balances out. Asian people are usually smarter and harder working than most white people like me.

Quote: (04-09-2012 03:10 PM)chairman Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2012 03:07 PM)bonetino Wrote:  

if you are looking for sympathy go somewhere else. Life is not fair and in all honesty it balances out. Asian people are usually smarter and harder working than most white people like me.

ya, and it seems like we get punished for that

I am not looking for sympathy, just experience and advice. Mire some folks on here for givin it to me.

Quote: (04-09-2012 02:38 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

where in Miami are you at? Any specific location?

what kind of girls tend to like you?

Quote: (04-09-2012 02:29 PM)bonetino Wrote:  

but his topic carried on some good discussion, if I get banned I could care less as I do not plan to be a regular here but lets do generate some discussion

Glad to hear it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

One odd thing about having a public forum is the dude is likely just going to search around the forum day and night for similar info eating up all the info in the data sheets in the process. The downside to having data sheets be public info

Anyone have good experiences in Miami?
I've read that there aren't too many asian people there, which probably increases some discrimination.
But its also a very international city, so some of the european or latin women might be willing to date asian people.
I guess since its more of a party city, any guy that wants to date girls must adopt a party-guy mentality and be into the nightlife.
Its probably going to be difficult for shy nerdy guys.
I think Tampa Bay might be easier for Asians.
Its certainly a more conservative part of the state, but I can see some financially successful Asians appeal to the career oriented white woman.
I've also heard that Orlando is a very popular destination for foreign women, and the UCF girls are very open minded.
I'm a bit worried about the crime in Miami so for now I'm focused on Fort Lauderdale for jobs.

I would focus on more conservative cities with small Asian populations (5% or less). Florida is a good example. Personally, I would look for large, second tier cities in the South and the Midwest. But, especially for the Midwest, make sure they have a "cool" factor to find a big enough pool of prospects.

Examples of what I'm talking about include Columbus, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Charleston, etc. Once you get down to cities the size of say, Des Moines or Mobile, running cold approach game would start getting problematic.

For first tier cities, I've heard good things about Seattle and Dallas. I don't know anything about Chicago, but I feel like it might be a decent choice for Asian guys.

However, being FOB will get you no play anywhere in the US. And even if you are "Americanized", being on the same cultural wavelength with girls in these more conservative cities is required. This means having an interest/understanding of college football, baseball, church, country music, etc. While you definitely should cold approach, having a strong enough social circle to be able to run game inside, even if you choose not to, is absolutely required.

Quote: (03-13-2019 12:39 AM)Aquarius Wrote:  

However, being FOB will get you no play anywhere in the US. And even if you are "Americanized", being on the same cultural wavelength with girls in these more conservative cities is required. This means having an interest/understanding of college football, baseball, church, country music, etc. While you definitely should cold approach, having a strong enough social circle to be able to run game inside, even if you choose not to, is absolutely required.

Good advice. From what I assume, Austin is one of those midwest-south places that is liberal and may be good for asian men.
Do you think its okay to be so white-washed bordering on white-worshipping?
I don't know how much a guys should change just to date white women.
I guess those are the unspoken rules when it comes to building trust and comfort with white women.
But at the same time, whether its laziness or whatever, I feel like women who are liberal and more international travelled will also be open-minded to asian men. But those type of women are very few, unless its another 2nd generation white immigrant from Russia or Poland. I've also heard that some 2nd generation Irish girls like asian men! I know a russian girl from Brighton Beach that dates an asian guy.

Quote: (03-13-2019 05:01 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2019 12:39 AM)Aquarius Wrote:  

Good advice. From what I assume, Austin is one of those midwest-south places that is liberal and may be good for asian men.
Do you think its okay to be so white-washed bordering on white-worshipping?
I don't know how much a guys should change just to date white women.
I guess those are the unspoken rules when it comes to building trust and comfort with white women.
But at the same time, whether its laziness or whatever, I feel like women who are liberal and more international travelled will also be open-minded to asian men. But those type of women are very few, unless its another 2nd generation white immigrant from Russia or Poland. I've also heard that some 2nd generation Irish girls like asian men! I know a russian girl from Brighton Beach that dates an asian guy.

I've heard not-so-great things about Austin. But I haven't been, so can't confirm.

If you insist on sticking to your Asian bubble playing Starcraft and drinking bubble tea all day long, well as long as your happy I can't say anything about it. Just don't complain to me when white girls only ignore you.

And regarding "white culture", nobody is telling you to disregard your Asian side, bu to keep an open mind. When fall football season rolls around, why not learn the rules of the sport and just tune in to one game? Maybe you'll end up really liking it! Why not go to a church packed with young professional white girls, and tell them that you wanna learn more about Christianity/the church itself? You ask them nicely and show interest, they'll definitely befriend you, giving you a social circle! Why not go on youtube or spotify and search for country songs and perhaps it might turn out to be one of your favorite music genres?

Does being an avid fan of say, the Texas Longhorns, interfere with your Asian culture and values?

I am actually from East Asia who moved to the US for college education and English is not even my first language; I don't speak a lick of English the moment I step into my parents' house or with relatives. We also never, ever cook any Western food at home. In fact, our family usually hires tour guides from our own country and have the guide drive us to authentic restaurants cooking our nationality's cuisine whenever we travel for leisure outside of Asia. If I can keep an open mind, like aspects of white culture, and relate to white American girls with it, then you can too.

Its not just white American girls. This applies to all girls. You need to demonstrate high value and exhibit that you can build comfort/trust with any type of girls your going after. This means you need to be able to connect with them on a cultural level, both in terms of nationality and subculture.

Keep in mind the most successful white guys in Asia are the ones who are socially calibrated, understand Asian culture, and speak the local language. Why can't we Asians do the same when going interracial?

Obviously, if I want an artsy hipster girl, I would recalibrate my focus to hanging out at the trendiest coffee shops, going to art galleries, MLS games if in the US, obscure indie music concerts, etc. Likewise, if I really wanted a French girl, I'll move to France or Quebec, learn French, open my mind to trying whatever young French people like, and understanding as thoroughly as I can the French mentality.

Even in Poland, you need to be able to relate to Polish girls. People are complaining why the average Pawel or Piotr in Poland can get hotter girls than many foreign digital nomads raking in 6 figures. Its because of the connection and comfort. Not having anything in common with the girls you want to date, or bang more than once, is really an uphill battle, nearly impossible barring certain circumstances.

Kpop is nowhere near as mainstream as hiphop (or the WGF for white guys) for us to use it to game white girls. Even then, black guys have complained the limitations they face even "armed" with globally popular hiphop, and have you seen the quality of Asian girls that anime soyboy English teacher white guys winging it on WGF generally pull?

Great advice. The only concern is that in cities with 5% asian population,
there is a greater risk of racist jokes and outright discrimination.
Of course its not as bad as being pulled over by a cop
because of your skin color.
But there are plenty of racist jokes from other white females and her friends and family, that may outright discourage her from dating or liking asian men.
Or even, how do you handle the stares from strangers or the jokes from other white men who will AMOG an asian guy just because he is dating a hot white girl?
What has been your experience in handling the racism and jokes when you go out in public with your white girlfriends or white wife?

Interracial dating is very common in Los Angeles. While living there, I had a black girlfriend for about six months, and the biggest surprise was that nobody even batted an eye.
Except Lisa Lampanelli, that comedian bitch. The girl and I went to a comedy show, sat near the front, and when Lampanelli got onstage she zeroed right in on us. Damn that was uncomfortable. I don't even remember what she said but it was rough.
But overall, the LA dating climate may be bad in other ways, but interracially it's probably the best in the U.S. Anything goes.
In places like New Orleans or Louisville, an interracial couple is gonna feel some static, even in 2019.