rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Strip Clubs in LA

Best Strip Clubs in LA

Have some boys coming in next weekend, they're going to want to do a strip club on Saturday night. Any recommendations?

Best Strip Clubs in LA

Quote: (03-25-2012 12:36 AM)Sammy Wrote:  

Have some boys coming in next weekend, they're going to want to do a strip club on Saturday night. Any recommendations?

I like Spearmint Rhino in downtown Los Angeles and 4Play in West Los Angeles, as these two venue have the best looking girls in LA. Would probably stick to 4Play because you have more options if you want to strip club hop. For example, you can then jump over to Plan B. LA strip clubs don't hold a candle to Vegas strip clubs though.

Best Strip Clubs in LA

I haven't been to a strip club since my early 20s, but 4Play was always a good one and I still hear good things about it. As well as Spearmint Rhino. Not really my scene anymore though.

Maybe check out a hostess club for something different. I think they are downtown and in Koreatown.