rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She doesn't drink

She doesn't drink

I did a search and didn't find anything on the forum.

Basic question:

Let's say you've built attraction, comfort and rapport with a woman.. you've gotten her used to you touching her and she doesn't recoil. You get back to her place on some lame shit like "oh will you show me your prized beany baby collection."

However - she doesn't drink... and you've only known each other a week or two... met 1 or 2 times.

Once you are in how do you escalate to a make out session or bang without the assistance of alcohol to lower her inhibitions? Any tips, tricks, pointers...

My intro on RVF. Call me crazy but I love a butterface girl.

She doesn't drink

if your already back at her place fooling around you dont need any alcohol. Eventually she will just burst out saying fuck me

She doesn't drink

Quote: (03-13-2012 05:50 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

if your already back at her place fooling around you dont need any alcohol. Eventually she will just burst out saying fuck me

This.

why she does need to drink? To get loose? She is already loose, pal!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

She doesn't drink

If she doesn't drink and she's attractive, sounds like she's a keeper.

Too many girls are just about doing the party circuit routine. These one's are long-term gf material (if that's what you're lookin for).

She doesn't drink

Quote: (04-05-2012 11:45 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

If she doesn't drink and she's attractive, sounds like she's a keeper.

Too many girls are just about doing the party circuit routine. These one's are long-term gf material (if that's what you're lookin for).
Stop giving bad advice [Image: tard.gif]

She doesn't drink

Quote: (03-14-2012 10:24 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2012 05:50 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

This.

why she does need to drink? To get loose? She is already loose, pal!

Word up Mrs Chocolate!! [Image: lol.gif]

You need to work on your escalation skills my man. Slow kino. Lay down on the couch with her and watch a movie.
Play with her titties. Rub her cooch a little. Make out. Build up the sexual tension and she'll explode.[Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

She doesn't drink

I agree with Parlay. I would take it slow.. movies on a couch or bed usually do the trick. Another thing I have learned about taking it slow is she is more open if SHE touches you first. So when your making out with her guide her hand towards your pants. As long as she's not a virgin, she should open right up (pun intended).

Alcohol shouldn't be the key driver to sex (sometimes is), its gotta be how you interact before. Try increasing the frequency of your visits and always be more physical each time. Good Luck, sounds like its in the bag as long as you are cool.

She doesn't drink

No drink necessary, plus your conscience will feel better if you too are completely sober, if that matters at all =P Just use that charm and youll get her with no problem!

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.