rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nice fitted Tshirts

Nice fitted Tshirts

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone knows any good stores in TORONTO to buy decent fitted Tshirts that you can wear in a club or bar.

The ones i buy end up getting stretched around the arms and neck. I guess they are bad quality.

Also i sometimes get the feeling that girls don't respond well to guys with muscles wearing those fitted Tshirts as opposed to guys wearing a typical dress shirt. Maybe its just in my head, but i think that girls think very low of such guys as in that they are "players" or trying too hard, etc.

Thanks

Nice fitted Tshirts

You can have shirts adjusted. Tailors and dry cleaners will do it. You can do it yourself with a small sewing machine. Mine get fucked up in the dryer. Always end up short.

Team Nachos

Nice fitted Tshirts

Quote: (03-09-2012 12:51 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You can have shirts adjusted. Tailors and dry cleaners will do it. You can do it yourself with a small sewing machine. Mine get fucked up in the dryer. Always end up short.

If you are looking for undershits that stay tucked I'd recommend these...

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view....cookie=set

Nice fitted Tshirts

Quote: (03-09-2012 12:01 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Also i sometimes get the feeling that girls don't respond well to guys with muscles wearing those fitted Tshirts as opposed to guys wearing a typical dress shirt. Maybe its just in my head, but i think that girls think very low of such guys as in that they are "players" or trying too hard, etc.

Thanks

Yes, DEFINITELY IN YOUR HEAD !...I'm literally groped, rubbed, copped and squeezed by most if not ALL women who spend more than a few mins in my presence.

Attractive guys cause women to become insecure...remember that

(they don't think low of muscular guys, they think low of themselves)

The same way guys NEG an attractive girl to bring her down a few notches...women will treat attractive men poorly to bring them down a few notches.

weak minded men who are unaware of their value will succumb to petty tactics

Nice fitted Tshirts

I just bought some plain solid colored shirts from American Apparel for $20 a pop, they aren't "fitted" fitted, but they wear really nicely. Get the POLY COTTON I've heard the other types have a bad habit of shrinking.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Nice fitted Tshirts

I wear Zara's "superslim fit" shirts, long and short sleeve. A few colors to choose from, but they are quite ok otherwise. V, crew and button collars.

Balkan Power Individual™

Nice fitted Tshirts

I have one of these and want to get more. Quality material, and good fit:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/polos.../15773.jsp

Nice fitted Tshirts

Quote: (03-09-2012 04:09 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I have one of these and want to get more. Quality material, and good fit:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/polos.../15773.jsp

I saw this picture on the same page. I don't think I could pull off wearing pink pants. [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: 36323_KN0162_m.tif&width=393&height=393&...ofile=jpeg]

Team Nachos

Nice fitted Tshirts

Hahah, A man who oozes masculinity shouldn't be afraid of a little pink (quote from Alfie, i believe).

Just not on pants.

Balkan Power Individual™

Nice fitted Tshirts

For basic stuff like this (fitted tshirts, undershirts, etc.) I swear by American Apparel.

http://store.americanapparel.net/men-t-shirts.html

Nice fitted Tshirts

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone knows any good stores in TORONTO to buy decent fitted Tshirts that you can wear in a club or bar.

The ones i buy end up getting stretched around the arms and neck. I guess they are bad quality.

H&M, Zara come to mind.

Quote:Quote:

Also i sometimes get the feeling that girls don't respond well to guys with muscles wearing those fitted Tshirts
Thanks

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]

Nah dude, as long as you arn't rocking ed hardy/affliction etc, women indeed respond well.

Nice fitted Tshirts

@velkrum: well said man!

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'm definitely gonna check out American Apparel as their prices are low, unlike couple of fitted Tshirts i bought that were Calvin Klien, they fit nicely but they cost $35 each, and they were plain!

I've heard of Zara and walked by the store couple of times, i will check that one out too.

Nice fitted Tshirts

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:40 PM)Gixxermuscle Wrote:  

H&M, Zara come to mind.

Quote:Quote:

Also i sometimes get the feeling that girls don't respond well to guys with muscles wearing those fitted Tshirts
Thanks

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]

Nah dude, as long as you arn't rocking ed hardy/affliction etc, women indeed respond well.

LOL i never buy these kinds of Tshirts. At most i've bought in the past a "Green Lantern" graphic Tshirt.

Nice fitted Tshirts

Yeah I do really well in two types of shirts, fitted solid colored Ts and button downs with the top three buttons open, show off that Budafuco chest fro, bitches love it

Chef In Jeans

Nice fitted Tshirts

yes, as stated earlier in this thread, GET AMERICAN APPAREL TEE'S. and if you find a wholesale website, stock up on those shits. the cotton is really soft and thin (perfect for summer) and doesn't fade as much as other tees. some wholesale sites sell AA tee's for like $5-$7, well worth it.

Nice fitted Tshirts

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:46 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

@velkrum: well said man!

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'm definitely gonna check out American Apparel as their prices are low, unlike couple of fitted Tshirts i bought that were Calvin Klien, they fit nicely but they cost $35 each, and they were plain!

I've heard of Zara and walked by the store couple of times, i will check that one out too.

$35 each!. I buy Calvin Klein t shirts at TJ Maxx for $16 for a pack of three.

Their cut, fit, and quality is really good. If you are fit they show off your body well

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Nice fitted Tshirts

Macy's also carries a brand called american rag that sells good fitted T's They're usually graphic and billboardy though, so its a matter of style. I prefer plain solid colors so AA is gonna be my new brand of choice.

Chef In Jeans

Nice fitted Tshirts

Icebreaker shirts, get them at an outdoor store. $80-110/each and worth it.
They're made from wool, they will not stink no matter how many times you wear them, perfect travel shirts and looks great anywhere.
Switched to them years ago, never wearing a cotton tee again.

Nice fitted Tshirts

Quote: (03-10-2012 02:23 PM)tjuan Wrote:  

Icebreaker shirts, get them at an outdoor store. $80-110/each and worth it.
They're made from wool, they will not stink no matter how many times you wear them, perfect travel shirts and looks great anywhere.
Switched to them years ago, never wearing a cotton tee again.

Hey, thanks for this. I'm looking at these shirts now and I'm interested. They are definitely pricey. Do you buy them online? I'm always reluctant to buy online the first time because I don't know how the shirt fits.

Nice fitted Tshirts

bro. im wearing a band shirt i bought for like $10 bucks.

i recently needed a workout shirt in a pinch so i hopped over to target, got one for $10 that says camping is intents.

i like it cos is shows i enjoy the outdoors and i dont take myself too seriously. its so comfortable. unbelievably comfortable

for white tees ive found ralph lauren are def the best, but really hanes will do, wont it.

Nice fitted Tshirts

I just get the muscle tees from Zara, about £10, when it starts to go shit I wear it in the gym

Nice fitted Tshirts

I've been buying some Levi's t shirts and they stretch around the arms and neck too. They are no use.

Nice fitted Tshirts

I buy the polo undershirts, they have the little horse on them at the very bottom, really small so not that horrid try hard label look but theyre not overly expensive, 3 pack was like 30 bucks back in vancouver and thats gotta be inflated vancouver pricing. They fit really good on the arms and chest, and long enough which is always tough to find. Washed a bazillion times since ive been here and holding up great. Theyre a good material too, I hate that shiny slick feeling fabric, that looks guido try hard these are just money.

Nice fitted Tshirts

V-neck shirts I've owned and liked:

American Apparel
American Rag Cie (as Chad Daring said, at Macy's, but mine have no graphics, they're solid or heathered)
Mossimo @ Target
Gap
Lands End Canvas

Nice fitted Tshirts

Anyone got any info on good polos? I've come to realize I look pretty damn good (if not a little frat boy) in a nice polo, but the issue I have is some tend to be very long and baggy, almost billowy. I'm not sure if they make "fitted polos" per se but something similar where the waist bit is a little more drawn in then the chest and shoulders would be exactly what Im looking for.

Cost is an issue for me, so if its over $50 its to rich for my blood.

Chef In Jeans