rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The World is Fucking Evil

Yep. I walk through this shit EVERYDAY!!!!!

I think some of you guys are holding back on your posts, or are oblivious to the fact.

No the world is not evil just 90% are mentally retarded.

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:32 AM)chairman Wrote:  

I work where slavery is a common practice. That's why when black men in America complain, I wanna smack their face.

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:44 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I work where slavery is a common practice. That's why when black men in America complain, I wanna smack their face.

I am guessing the migrant workers in Dubai?

This is kind of a weird comment to make. People in this world are constantly complaining about any number of things. At Christmans time, I remember seeing mad tweets from teenage girls complaining that they got a black iPhone 4s instead if the white one. Why single out black men?

Sure, let's make an inane statement on a public forum and see how many people respond.

Is this guy serious?

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:55 AM)chairman Wrote:  

I am guessing the migrant workers in Dubai?

yep, that shit is bothering me.

Quote: (03-09-2012 07:24 AM)j r Wrote:  

This is kind of a weird comment to make. People in this world are constantly complaining about any number of things. At Christmans time, I remember seeing mad tweets from teenage girls complaining that they got a black iPhone 4s instead if the white one. Why single out black men?

What pisses me off is when people turn a blind eye to it.

I think you should do that, minority groups in America complain way too much. I dare them to go to any other country where they are a minority and see if they are treated worse or better than here. And same for women too.

I don't view slavery as evil, unless it happens to me [Image: smile.gif]

I think the premise that someone shouldn't complain about an issue because it's worse somewhere else is flawed. Obviously, all complaints aren't equally valid, but we also trumpet the fact that our country is built on the right to express whatever we want. We could also say that the constant complaints of the "majority" are simply their sense of entitlement, or the belief that they've lost "their" country. Please, stop it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

We don't sign a contract the minute we're born saying we'll make sure everything is right and fair in the world.

Imagine being a fly, your life dissolving away because you landed on a venus fly trap. Acid corroding you whilst you're still alive, burning your skin off, all because you landed on the wrong plant.

The world is fucked. Those are the rules of the game.

Quote: (03-09-2012 09:45 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

We don't sign a contract the minute we're born saying we'll make sure everything is right and fair in the world.

Imagine being a fly, your life dissolving away because you landed on a venus fly trap. Acid corroding you whilst you're still alive, burning your skin off, all because you landed on the wrong plant.

The world is fucked. Those are the rules of the game.

Maybe, but some of us still walk the path of the just and right.

Quote: (03-09-2012 09:42 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I think the premise that someone shouldn't complain about an issue because it's worse somewhere else is flawed. Obviously, all complaints aren't equally valid, but we also trumpet the fact that our country is built on the right to express whatever we want. We could also say that the constant complaints of the "majority" are simply their sense of entitlement, or the belief that they've lost "their" country. Please, stop it.

Exactly. If someone lives in the US and that experience is all they know, why wouldn't they complain if they believe they are not getting a fair shake in their own country?

Quote: (03-09-2012 09:33 AM)cat_a_clysm Wrote:  

I think you should do that, minority groups in America complain way too much. I dare them to go to any other country where they are a minority and see if they are treated worse or better than here. And same for women too.

Again, this whole thread is a little confusing to me. Why go on a forum where plenty of black dudes are members and talk about how you want to slap black men? Why single out "minority groups" when just about every segment of American society likes to throw pity parties for themselves these days? Minorities complain about whites and whites complain about minorities. The rich complain about the poor and the poor complain about the rich. Women complain about "the patriarchy" and men complain about fat chicks and flip flops. It's easy enough to tune out the parts that bother you.

[attachment=5249]

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:07 AM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 09:33 AM)cat_a_clysm Wrote:  

Again, this whole thread is a little confusing to me. Why go on a forum where plenty of black dudes are members and talk about how you want to slap black men? Why single out "minority groups" when just about every segment of American society likes to throw pity parties for themselves these days? Minorities complain about whites and whites complain about minorities. The rich complain about the poor and the poor complain about the rich. Women complain about "the patriarchy" and men complain about fat chicks and flip flops. It's easy enough to tune out the parts that bother you.

That comment was off the mark, and I apologize for it.

World peace is not evolutionarily stable. There will always be evil, the temptation is far too high. That's the reality of the world we live in, not realizing this is by definition being delusional.

I think you guys are taking Ali way too seriously here. But if you really want to let him know what you think about him, he has a whole thread for that lol.

Ali,

I think I know what you mean. It's crazy to see that stuff up close and personal. We actually have alot of "slaves" here in the Bay Area. I always read news stories that say we are a global hub for sexual slavery and human trafficing.

Mostly, it's young girls who are smuggled in to the country by the mexican or chinese mafia or some other gang. They speak no English, have no knowledge of the culture, have their ID's and paperwork taken, and all they know is that they owe the gang 20,000 dollars.

They are basically just intimadated, beaten, raped, and tortured into submission. They are told that if they tell the police, their entire family back at home will be raped and tortured.

Also, we have alot of young girls who are "molded" into prostition by their own families. It's always some uncle or step-dad who just got out of prison or a crack head aunt who is taking care of her sisters kids because her sister can't afford to take care of them.

They tell these girls that their body is very valuable and they should never give it away for free. They tell them that rich men will beg them and pay them for their bodies. They tell them that they can make millions of dollars and live the life of their dreams if they just do what they are told. These girls are usually 12, 13, 14, or 15 years old. The next step is to introduce them to "transactional sex" and get them started selling their bodies to men. You might be surprised how easy it is to "brainwash" a small child if you totally control their enviroment.

Is this evil?

I don't really know. Is it evil when a pack of lions comes across a herd of elephants and they attack and kill they baby elephant, because it can't run away, eating it alive?

Is it evil when a bird eats a worm?

Is it evil when Mcdonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Coca-Cola sell you food that is literally toxic and poisonous to your body?

What about the cigarette companies? Or the companies who make bullets and guns?

Is any of this evil?

I say it's just "mother nature". It's just life. The strong take from the weak, the smart take from the strong, the powerful take from the powerless. It's true amoung plants, animals, and humans.

I don't like to put morals on mother nature.

But, who knows...?

Life is crazy.

Quote: (03-09-2012 02:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Ali,

I think I know what you mean. It's crazy to see that stuff up close and personal. We actually have alot of "slaves" here in the Bay Area. I always read news stories that say we are a global hub for sexual slavery and human trafficing.

Mostly, it's young girls who are smuggled in to the country by the mexican or chinese mafia or some other gang. They speak no English, have no knowledge of the culture, have their ID's and paperwork taken, and all they know is that they owe the gang 20,000 dollars.

They are basically just intimadated, beaten, raped, and tortured into submission. They are told that if they tell the police, their entire family back at home will be raped and tortured.

Also, we have alot of young girls who are "molded" into prostition by their own families. It's always some uncle or step-dad who just got out of prison or a crack head aunt who is taking care of her sisters kids because her sister can't afford to take care of them.

They tell these girls that their body is very valuable and they should never give it away for free. They tell them that rich men will beg them and pay them for their bodies. They tell them that they can make millions of dollars and live the life of their dreams if they just do what they are told. These girls are usually 12, 13, 14, or 15 years old. The next step is to introduce them to "transactional sex" and get them started selling their bodies to men. You might be surprised how easy it is to "brainwash" a small child if you totally control their enviroment.

Is this evil?

I don't really know. Is it evil when a pack of lions comes across a herd of elephants and they attack and kill they baby elephant, because it can't run away, eating it alive?

Is it evil when a bird eats a worm?

Is it evil when Mcdonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Coca-Cola sell you food that is literally toxic and poisonous to your body?

What about the cigarette companies? Or the companies who make bullets and guns?

Is any of this evil?

I say it's just "mother nature". It's just life. The strong take from the weak, the smart take from the strong, the powerful take from the powerless. It's true amoung plants, animals, and humans.

I don't like to put morals on mother nature.

But, who knows...?

Life is crazy.

To me it is definitely evil. If they tortured and mutilated these people for weeks on end I would have zero problems with it. Rape and human trafficking are probably the things that infuriate me the most. Of course, so many girls falsely claim rape that it is so hard to know what really happened. It's a shame, because IMO, all rapists should be shot in the head.

Quote: (03-09-2012 03:12 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If they tortured and mutilated these people for weeks on end I would have zero problems with it

I'm not sure I'm following you???

You say rape is evil but yet torture is okay?

I'm sure this isn't what you meant to say, right?

And, what I'm talking about is not "rape" in the traditional sense.

I'm talking about girls who agree to be "smuggled" into the country. They are promised jobs as waitresses, housekeepers, etc. Once the mafia gets them here they are threatened, intimidatated, and beaten into submission. They are held against their will. They are forced to be prostitutes. So, essentially, they are raped over and over again everyday getting none of the money. This is beyond rape. This is like a forced "rape camp" where men can pay for access to these girls bodies.

And, I'm talking about girls who are "brainwashed" and literally raised by their families to be whores. Basically, its taking control of a young girls body and selling it for your profit.

Come to Oakland, California and you will see this with your own eyes.

Here in article about a pimp in Oakland who was recently shot. He was driving a Bently thru East Oakland, one of the murderous neighborhoods in the country.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...1NGJIF.DTL

This is really all you need to read though..

Surrell called himself King Kellyo and displayed a picture of his Bentley on his Facebook page. He listed himself as CEO and president of itspimpin101.net, which espouses "pimpin' " as "our religion."

I know this might sound crazy to alot of you guys but this is real shit. This is a "religion" to alot of these guys. It's not that they take it serious, they take it as way of life!

They dedicate their lives to the art of getting women to give them money. They will die in pursuit of "pimp dollars". Its all they know. Its a lifestyle and a huge sub-culture in America that most people are unaware.

Is it evil?

I don't know

Yeah I'd definitely agree with most of the opinions here on human trafficking, one of the worst things one person can do to another person. I went and saw that movie "Taken" with Liam Neeson and when he infiltrated the "rape camp" where girls were kept, drugged up and dudes just lined up to run train on them paying some money. It was the only time in my life I was so disgusted I wanted to vomit all over the movie screen and burn the place down, not cool. Sadly like Giovonny said things like this DO exist, most people just don't see it and thus don't realize it as a huge problem.

Evil can not exist without good. And good can not exist without evil. The difference between the two is largely a matter of personal views. You can bitch about it, or you can attempt to do something about it. The ball is in your court.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (03-09-2012 05:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 03:12 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If they tortured and mutilated these people for weeks on end I would have zero problems with it

I'm not sure I'm following you???

You say rape is evil but yet torture is okay?

I'm sure this isn't what you meant to say, right?

That's exactly what I am saying. Is it ok to torture innocent people? Of course not. Is it ok to torture a rapist or someone who takes a human against their will and forces them to work in the sex trade? I have no problem with this and would support it.

Of course, with so much gray area and false accusations I'm not sure it could be implemented without far too many innocent people falling victim, which would be my main concern.

We will probably have to agree to disagree on this one though.

I've actually seen a special on what is going on in Oakland and the Bay in regards to girls being brainwashed and forced into prostitution. It's terrible. I have zero sympathy for what happens to someone who does that to another human being. Generally seemed to be young girls from poor families being brainwashed/forced/tricked/whatever into it by much older "boyfriends".

Actually, when the World Cup was in Germany the issue was raised. Since prostitution is legal there, and the government actually erected quickie accommodations to give the girls a place to "work," various groups denounced it because it opened opportunities for trafficked girls to be brought in. The government felt they were simply being practical - you know it's going on, so why not control where it happens, instead of having tons of streetwalkers out in the open all over the place? Opinions will always differ on how extensive the problem is (in terms of how many girls are trafficked, etc.), but there's no question that it happens. The movie "Taken" brought it to Hollywood, but over the last several years various newpapers and publications have run stories about the issue. The problem is you'll never have a shortage of poor girls in Europe, Mexico or wherever that wil be lured by the promise of a job somewhere and get caught up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-09-2012 05:31 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Evil can not exist without good. And good can not exist without evil. The difference between the two is largely a matter of personal views. You can bitch about it, or you can attempt to do something about it. The ball is in your court.

Evil is interpretation, and so is good.

... What you give is what you get.

You Get What You Give