rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet Bratislava + Trnava, Slovakia

I was there last time in June 2011.

Bratislava

Used to be my heaven. Girls would approach me (seldom but still), they would pay my drinks, kissing within minutes, I used to be able to pull once every 2 nights, and nearly every time at the university parties. They were warm and friendly, and sometimes they were real stunners. Now seems to have lost a lot. Overrun by foreigners? Your experience will depend a lot on the season, best go there when the university works.

A map of the clubs in the center: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&ms...ef08139fc0

My favorite clubs are Nu Spirit Club, Channels, Trafo (a bit more posh but very beautiful girls), Primi and Rio. Also have a look for the Elam, especially the oldies party there! And start your night at 1st Slovak Pub. Harley Davidson Club: Out of the center and a bit older crowd.

Best are Fridays and Saturdays, Thursdays the best (only?) option is the Rio.

Moreover, Bratislava is only an hour (either car, train or bus) away from Vienna!

Trnava

I went there cause I love Bratislava, and wanted to try something smaller (my friend has the theory that people in smaller cities are usually friendlier, which is probably true). Moreover, most likely no tourist ever went there. And it was easily reachable by car from Bratislava.

Trnava has quite some bars in the center, but everybody was in big, mixed groups and seemed to know each other, and the whole atmosphere was too quiet. They have one quite big club in the city, the Relax, it also has a nice outside area, and there I found quite some only girls sets (2 or 3 sets). The first night, I had a couple of good interactions and then made out with one girl, she didn’t want to fuck or meet me again cause of her boyfriend she said (she said me from the very onset that she has a boyfriend). My friend said it was hard for him, because nobody spoke English, but I had no problem finding English speaking girls that night.

The second night, we went directly to Relax, one girl tried quite hard with me in the beginning, but she was not really hot, so I left her (I was only winging my friend initially). Afterwards, that night the girls were not that nice, few wanted to speak English, and overall I had few nice interactions with girls, most of the interactions were only very short. In the end, that evening neither me nor my friend got anything.

Conclusion: Not better than Bratislava, in the end nothing special.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Can anyone give a comparison of Slovakia vs Poland? I hear they should be similar, but in the other thread (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3721.html) there isn't much good said about it.

Slovakia is way worse than Poland regarding women easiness.It is also worse than Czech Republic.Girls in Slovakia are catholic opposite to Czech women who are mostly atheists(93%).Polish may also be catholic but they display totally different pattern of behaviour than slovak girls in the sense that they are much less flaky.

Slovak women are interested in long term relationships,they like Slovak men,most do not want to leave Slovakia and they play frustrating games that is while they may seem open during approach they change during the course of dating unexpectadly to the worse.

In terms of appearance Slovak girls are stunning.They represent a slavic hungarian mix which is unique.Sklenaricova has the classic Slovak face and body.They have huge breasts bigger than polish and are taller than polish.They have typically slavic high cheeks and big slavic almond green or blue eye also slightly smaller noses than the polish but not totally symmetric like czech girls.Their asses do not pop sexily like polish asses but they are more close to germanic type small czech asses.Anyway Slovak women posess perfect bodies and many models come from Slovakia.Model agencies often recruit girls from Slovak schools where agents appear.

Economy in Slovakia is well developed with average GDP/capita about 22000 euro/month and euro is the national currency since two years so dollar cannot go far.

I have been in Bratislava many times,in Zilina and Kosice.Nightlife in Bratislava is good but do not expect one night stands.In province it is good to speak Slovak.In Bratislava almost all girls speak English.

My advise to everyone is to skip Slovakia(except maybe eastern Slovakia Kosice where Hungarian mentality prevails more).Czech Republic is much better if you want quick sex and Hungary has become a rather good option lately due to crisis there.As for nearby Ukriane it is totally different planet.

Comparison between Slovakia and Poland

1.Cities:In Slovakia there are only two cities with population over 100000 people.These are Bratislava and Kosice.So practically your options are limited in these cities.(in the rest you become known in no time).This is not the case in Poland which has at least 5 cities with population over half a million

2.Appearance of women:Slovak women are slightly better in the sense that they are taller and have bigger breasts than polish.Not all of them though.In eastern Slovakia they look more Hungarian which is not slavic look and worse than polish and they can look even gypsy(there are half million gypsies in Slovakia all of them in eastern Slovakia)

3.Fatness of women.Quite similar.Same proportion of Mc Donalds.

4.Approachability of women.Much better in Poland.In Slovakia they are polite but this does not mean they want to get involved

5.Standards of living.Almost the same.Bratislava better than polish average

6.Nightgame.Very good in both.Poland has an edge because many women there are available for one night stands.They also bring to you their friends.One night stands and threesomes seldom happen in Slovakia.I would describe Slovak women as more conservative than polish.

7.Dancing.Both Slovak and polish women like dancing howver polish dance more crazilly and like to dance sexy with many boys

8.CheatingTongueolish women are prone to cheating.Slovak not so.They are more faithful to their boyfTowns.

9.PromiscuityTongueolish women much more promiscuoous.In fact many Slovak women complained to me about Czech women who they regard as extra promiscuous and about Czech men who have no morals and are regarded as pigs and male whores opposite to faithful Slovak men

10.Romaticism:Both polish and Slovak women are considered romantic whatever that implies.

As aa general rule what is slavic they have in common because theya re both slavic.Common slavic qualities are passivity,superstition(girl believes it was God's will that she met you etc) and a whole lot other things I may analyze sometime i

Thanks for the breakdown!

great breakdown, I wish I could go there right now.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

1 hour bus from Vienna says it all, been there and had one girl there (which I knew before), as it is overloaded with Austrian, some coming to do their supermarket shopping and occasional lay, the local beauty girls quite aware of their assets and not easy.
That 2nd tier city sounds interesting though but again it is too close to western Europe to be a bargain.

Interesting. Am I the only one that had glories times there? Girls were crazy and not catholic/conservative at all. Neither did I hear a lot of German (even though it is undeniably close to Vienna), but more and more tourists go there anyway (I blame Ryanair for that). If you go there anyway, make a point of going to the oldies party (I think 3rd Saturday of every month) in club Elam, which is in the student dormitories, far from any tourists. And let me know how it went [Image: smile.gif]

doublepost

Quote: (02-12-2012 09:30 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In terms of appearance Slovak girls are stunning.They represent a slavic hungarian mix which is unique.Sklenaricova has the classic Slovak face and body.They have huge breasts bigger than polish and are taller than polish.They have typically slavic high cheeks and big slavic almond green or blue eye also slightly smaller noses than the polish but not totally symmetric like czech girls.Their asses do not pop sexily like polish asses but they are more close to germanic type small czech asses.Anyway Slovak women posess perfect bodies and many models come from Slovakia.Model agencies often recruit girls from Slovak schools where agents appear.

Economy in Slovakia is well developed with average GDP/capita about 22000 euro/month and euro is the national currency since two years so dollar cannot go far.

Polish asses pop out? Is this true?

On another note, 22000euro/month seems too much. Even 2200 would be quite impressive!

Was only in Bratislava for a couple of days, would never go back, found people to be cold and Bratislava to be depressing

Quote: (02-13-2012 03:48 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2012 09:30 AM)Greek kamaki
037 Wrote:

Economy in Slovakia is well developed with average GDP/capita about 22000 euro/month and euro is the national currency since two years so dollar cannot go far

On another note, 22000euro/month seems too much. Even 2200 would be quite impressive!

Sorry I meant 22000$ per year.It is very close to polish GDP per capita.As for polish asses they are sexily popping and many people like their shape despite them being smaller than Mediterranean ones.They are bigger however than Czech and German ones which are male like (small).
As

Quote: (02-13-2012 03:30 AM)european_lover Wrote:  

Interesting. Am I the only one that had glories times there? Girls were crazy and not catholic/conservative at all. Neither did I hear a lot of German (even though it is undeniably close to Vienna), but more and more tourists go there anyway (I blame Ryanair for that). If you go there anyway, make a point of going to the oldies party (I think 3rd Saturday of every month) in club Elam, which is in the student dormitories, far from any tourists. And let me know how it went [Image: smile.gif]

Probably you are Italian.Italians have typically better experience in Slovakia than in Poland for a number of reasons.

Quote: (02-13-2012 05:08 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Probably you are Italian.Italians have typically better experience in Slovakia than in Poland for a number of reasons.

Lol yes

Because they typically pay for it [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-13-2012 05:06 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

037 Wrote:

Economy in Slovakia is well developed with average GDP/capita about 22000 euro/month and euro is the national currency since two years so dollar cannot go far

Sorry I meant 22000$ per year.It is very close to polish GDP per capita.As for polish asses they are sexily popping and many people like their shape despite them being smaller than Mediterranean ones.They are bigger however than Czech and German ones which are male like (small).
As

I think our Meiterranean girls beat the Polish body-wise but the Polish are usually more good looking in the face. As long as the asses pop out somewhat it's good because here in Asia they don't and for an assman it's hard to keep motivated when there's no sexy asses.

Everything is relative.Polish women posess asses which are round and popping in comparison to other slavic girls asses like Czech and Russian.In comparison to mediteranean colossoi polish asses are much smaller.

In general the magnitude of ass in Europe is as follow from bigger to smaller.

1.Mediteranean

2.Slavic

3.Germanic

Germanic ass can be so small that you can hardly differentiate men from women.

Slavic nation with serious ass dimensions are Serbian and Bulgarian women due to Mediteranean genes.

That is why belly dances were developed for Arab and Mediteranean women .Slavic and western women fail to dance them because simply they do not have enough booty to shake.In fact it can be funny how Russian and polish women try to dance belly dances where Mediteranean women do quite well.

Of course all these asses lose every significance compared to Brazilian ones.These are the most fit for Latin dances and I have seen only Shaqira who can dance both Latin and belly dances quite well due to Colombian and Arab heritage if I am not mistaken.

I am neither Italian nor did I pay [Image: smile.gif]
Let's say I am German.

Quote: (02-13-2012 05:37 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2012 05:08 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Lol yes

Because they typically pay for it [Image: smile.gif]

Any idea on where to go in Bratislava on a week night? I'm gonna be there on a Tuesday.

Quote: (02-13-2012 09:02 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Everything is relative.Polish women posess asses which are round and popping in comparison to other slavic girls asses like Czech and Russian.In comparison to mediteranean colossoi polish asses are much smaller.

In general the magnitude of ass in Europe is as follow from bigger to smaller.

1.Mediteranean

2.Slavic

3.Germanic

Germanic ass can be so small that you can hardly differentiate men from women.

Slavic nation with serious ass dimensions are Serbian and Bulgarian women due to Mediteranean genes.

That is why belly dances were developed for Arab and Mediteranean women .Slavic and western women fail to dance them because simply they do not have enough booty to shake.In fact it can be funny how Russian and polish women try to dance belly dances where Mediteranean women do quite well.

Of course all these asses lose every significance compared to Brazilian ones.These are the most fit for Latin dances and I have seen only Shaqira who can dance both Latin and belly dances quite well due to Colombian and Arab heritage if I am not mistaken.

OK.

Now out of those number-one Mediterranean girls - where are the asses best?

Quote: (04-24-2012 08:40 PM)capote Wrote:  

Any idea on where to go in Bratislava on a week night? I'm gonna be there on a Tuesday.

Tuesday will be rather quiet ... Have a look in the city center, there are many clubs/bars next to each other, and you don't have to pay entrance. Have a look at the map I posted at the top!

Thanks for the tips! I stayed there two nights in October 2009 on route to Budapest. Was only a Sunday/Monday night as their old town was very cool. As an Asian guy traveling alone, I got a ton of flirty looks from women but was staying in a hostel & did things with ppl there only. Might be a worthy trip for me again...

Quote: (02-13-2012 04:47 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Was only in Bratislava for a couple of days, would never go back, found people to be cold and Bratislava to be depressing

" Enjoy Bratislava !!! It's good that you came in Summer. In Winter it can get depressing. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

Quote: (11-13-2012 06:44 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2012 04:47 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

" Enjoy Bratislava !!! It's good that you came in Summer. In Winter it can get depressing. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

Deb lives (lived) in Ukraine but finds Bratislava depressing... Yeah right. Probably his source are movies like Eurotrip and Hostel. The only true thing in those movies was the hotness of the women.

Quote: (02-13-2012 05:06 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

037 Wrote:

As

Per Wikipedia GDP per capita (PPP) for the entire country is about $24,000, similar to e.g. Portugal. In Bratislava alone it's much higher at about $41,000.

Going to bratislava tomorrow. Anybody there at the moment or has been there lately? any hot new clubs/bars or must-go-to places?

Quote: (04-01-2013 01:26 PM)Special1 Wrote:  

Going to bratislava tomorrow. Anybody there at the moment or has been there lately? any hot new clubs/bars or must-go-to places?

Met a hot slovakian here on vacay in Croatia. I'm now very curious about this place. She told me the men are all useless and women beautiful, whatever that means.

Special 1, how was Bratislava for you?