rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break Vacatation Ideas?

I just got back from the Dominican Republic where I spent over 30 days.
I think this was probably the funnest month i have ever had in my life.

Now I am wondering if it is worth it to drop some more cash on Spring Break in Latin America?
I will be able to go somewhere for 11 days (March 22nd until April 1rst).

What are the best travel destinations for these dates?

Obviously, Colombia stands out to me. I already have 2 girls waiting for me in Bogota who I can stay with as long as I want.

Or, how about Cancun?
Cabo?
Puerto vallarta?
Anything in Central America?

I'm in Southern California, so Mexico and Central America are much closer to me..

Any thoughts much appreciated!

Alternatively, I can stay local for spring break (San Diego is a great city to be at on these dates) and save my money for a longer summer travel..

I got the Latina Fever right now though guys!! The white girls in San Diego aren't cutting it for me as of now.

EDIT: I have never been to Miami so I would like to check Miami out as well. However, i think going to Latin America is probably a better time?!

Your age/Race?

Spring break is all about how you look in Miami and what cliques/Frat you belong to. If you are not in College (like me), banging college girls on spring break sexcation can be tough as they never come here alone, and pulling them away form their cock-blocking GF's can become more work than its worth.

You have to catch them drunk at 3:00am, daytime is all about being seen, and getting a tan and attention whoring on the beach. Alos, daytime during spring break has absurd sex rations against you, it seems like 8:1 guys for very girl.

Look at these pictures and you'll see:

http://springbreak.sopadre.com/2012/home/

I would say South Padre island, TX for Spring Break would be a better option for you living in San Diego, but I avoid chasing girls during the day as attention whoring is what they are all about.

Mixx

I have been to these so I will weigh in:

Or, how about Cancun? - I have said it on here a million times, go High School Senior Week
Cabo? - Hit or miss, good surf though
Puerto vallarta? - Been once, not during spring break. It's a-ight. All right?
Anything in Central America? - Been to Panama and Costa. Never for Spring Break. Probably depends on where you go. Surf.

I'd go to Cabo or Lake Havasu City AZ, if I had the money.

Quote: (01-31-2012 06:46 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

I'd go to Cabo or Lake Havasu City AZ, if I had the money.

Lake Havasu City AZ is a huge brick.

Avoid at all costs.

Quote: (01-31-2012 05:38 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Your age/Race?

I'm 22 and my race is mixed: Dad is white, Mom is half mexican, half spaniard. So I speak Spanish.

San Padro Island looks interesting. I never even knew such a place existed in Texas. However, the pictures don't look too great. Tons of dudes!

Miami sounds like San Diego..

What do you think about me flying out to Colombia for 11 days? Is it enough time?

I want to go to a place with hot girls (preferably latin girls). Also, I am trying to convince my roomates to come. They are both white dudes and speak no spanish.

I'm starting to lean to somewhere in Mexico..

And I went to Lake Havasu 2 years ago for Spring Break.
Had an awesome time.
Fucked a girl in the bathroom in the handicapped stall. One of my wildest sex experiences lol. 2 old ladies came in and had a conversation while they pissed. The girl held herself up on the handicapped railing the entire time while i fucked her.
However, it was a girl i had known from school. I wouldn't recommend going solo. Lots of schools roll deep! It was pretty clicky from what i remember.
However, I don't remember much I was drunk the entire time.

Well, if you have the money to rent a yacht, you will do well out there. I went to a random yacht party and the only reason they let me on was because me and my buddy took 8 hot girls with us.
The guys who rented the yacht told us about the night before where random girls they met came to party on the yacht, did tons of blow with them and got railed by 7 dudes at the same time. They just passed the girls around and apparently they filmed the whole thing.
Didn't get to see the video though.

Yeah i think cancun sounds like the wildest option. I also want to go there this year but rolling solo in Cancun may not be the right thing, i bet everybody there is in social circle groups, i may go there next year but i need to plan it ahead with a team.

Anyway, you didnt finish your santo domingo datasheet, how was it? Did you end up liking it?

Sly, if you don't mind me asking, how do you make the cash for all this travel? PM me so we don't derail the thread.

Ya, I definitely wouldn't hit Cancun solo. I'm going to try to finalize my destination within the next week.
If my roomates are on board, it will most likely be Cancun or Puerto Vallarta. I like the idea of Puerto Vallarta because I imagine there are more Mexican girls I can meet.. I imagine Cancun having lots of Americans..

If I go solo, I will probably go to Colombia..

I didn't like Santo Domingo too much. Way too touristy for my taste. I still got laid twice in 4 days but i didn't like the feel of the town. Perhaps I didn't give it enough of a chance.
I met a guy from Uruguay who I got along with really well and decided to go up to Santiago/Puerto Plata with him for my last few days..

By the way, I can see why people complain about Argentina girls now (Uruguay and Argentina people are VERY similar from I was told). If the guys there have game like this guy did, I can't see foreign guys come in and picking up there girls.
This guy is a music teacher at a highschool [Image: smile.gif] He already gave me an invite to come visit him and stay with him. I definitely am looking forward to a Argentina, Urugay, Brazil Adventure in the next year

I've been to South Padre Island for Spring Break while all the texas colleges had theirs. We were a group of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans from NY so all we had to do is use a few cheesy lines, offer some liquor, and beads and they were game. Once you cross the border to Matamoros which is 20 minutes away, the sluttiness just gets worse. Sex in the club, head in the car, you name it, it happened.Mind you, this was almost ten years ago, so take that info with a grain of salt. Honestly, it was fun for me at the time, but once you start smashing abroad, it loses its appeal. As far as Colombia is concerned, I can only speak about Medellin since I live here. Just go if you're aggressive and open to frequenting other areas that aren't gringo areas or just poblado. You might get play, but you'll definitely get more bang for you buck in el Centro, taking the Metro, Bus, even in the malls in Bello. You'll still want to hit up the malls across the city. If you find yourself in Poblado, you can even try with the working crowd between 12-2 or after six, once they're going home. Their not as hot as some of the dime pieces you might see that live in Poblado, but they're as good, and in my opinion, still better than Santiago chicks. You must day game if not you'll end up at the bar in Hooters talking it up to one of the girls (thinking you have a shot) or one of Medellin's whore houses. Once again, you probably won't get the creme de la creme in a short time frame, but Medellin's B girls are better than a lot of places' A girls.

Puerto Vallarta is full of mexican girls.

I searched for Hermosillo Sonora and did not find anything. I visited a long long time ago when I did not know which way is up. The women were absolutely beautiful, but there are a fair number of gordas. Anyway, that was ages ago. From Tuscon it says that it is about 5-6 hours away. From San Diego, it would be a very long 10 hours.

Chihuahua is an idea as well, but it is much farther and I have heard that it is not as safe these days. Again, I have not been to Chihuahua for a very long time.

Quote: (02-02-2012 12:35 AM)bars Wrote:  

Puerto Vallarta is full of mexican girls.

G Manifesto has it right everyone - HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR WEEK is where it's at, not spring break.

Much better male-to-female ratios than spring break, sometimes even leaning towards more females than males. I'd attribute that to higher graduation rates among bitches, though.

And not one of the bitches is over 20.

Wonder how many players operate in Aruba during high school senior week these days? Hahah.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (02-08-2012 12:34 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

G Manifesto has it right everyone - HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR WEEK is where it's at, not spring break.

Really, I am VERY, VERY CURIOUS NOW!

I'd love to go fuck a ton of 18 year old white girls on sex-cation in Cancun.

This is suppose to happen the first 3 weeks of June, and here are the hotels they usually stay in.

There are high school graduates in Cancun the ENTIRE month of June. They usually stay in the following hotels:

Omni,Oasis Palm,Krystal,Gran Caribe,Oasis Cancun,Salvia Condos,Fiesta Americana Condesa,Hyatt Caribe

Some weeks are busier than others I'm reading, but the firs 2 weeks in June are the busiest.

Gman, what do you recommend the logistics be? Should I opt for a high end 4 star W hotel resort to easily impress the young HS girls, or should I be at the heart of the chaos in Oasis hotel?

Anyone else here want to going me the first 2 weeks in June?

Mixx

Quote: (02-08-2012 01:54 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Should I opt for a high end 4 star W hotel resort to easily impress the young HS girls, or should I be at the heart of the chaos in Oasis hotel?

It really doesn't matter where you stay, as long as it's close to where the action is. I repeat: IT DOES NOT MATTER. By the time you meet these girls and run solid game on them, they are DTF wherever it can be done.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The only issue is that I hear Cancun can be quite a cockfest...

Travel Bum did a video on Cancun, it seems like its seriously overrated.

http://vimeo.com/35541640

Maybe high senior week is better?

Looking at the background from Travel Bum looks like he went to Oasis which is known to be douch bag central.

Quote: (02-08-2012 01:54 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

[quote='MSW2007' pid='157811' dateline='1328722457']

Anyone else here want to going me the first 2 weeks in June?

Mixx

I could be down to go Mixx. I voted for you in the "person i would like to meet poll" haha.

Quote: (02-08-2012 07:35 PM)Sly Wrote:  

I could be down to go Mixx. I voted for you in the "person i would like to meet poll" haha.

Let's do it! I have no idea what to expect, so, we might as well roll and confirm if this HS Senior Grad week is pussy heaven week or is it a myth. We can always roll to DR as a backup plan if it turns to be a major cockfest [Image: smile.gif]

I set a reminder on my iphone calendar to book flights, and contact you April 15th.

I'l PM you then so we can synch up and make it happen.

I think Jun 1st (Friday) thru June 13 should be sufficient to start-off, and we can always extend if the young, hot pussy is just falling on our laps from every angle.

Mixx

G has never been wrong.

I'm in for Senior Week trip.

Quote: (02-08-2012 09:59 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

G has never been wrong.

True, but G also said that he has not been to these senior parties in Cancun for ages. He was a young pup in his mid 20's when he went. That was way before Facebook or iPhones existed, so you can see how this may have changed drastically in 2012.

Given that social media can now spread word of these types of events so quickly, I can only imagine that it has turned into another cockfest like college spring break. Still, it is worth a trip to go and investigate personally and report back to the forum.

Mixx

File me in as a maybe. Gotta investigate a bit more....

LMAO. All you mofos sending me PM's about this event now going on this forum alone is making it a cockfest! [Image: lol.gif]

I'm trying to squeeze this trip in right before I go to Montreal for the summer in Late June 2012. If it sucks, at least I got Montreal to look forward to all summer.

Mixx

Quote: (02-08-2012 10:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2012 09:59 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

G has never been wrong.

True, but G also said that he has not been to these senior parties in Cancun for ages. He was a young pup in his mid 20's when he went. That was way before Facebook or iPhones existed, so you can see how this may have changed drastically in 2012.

Given that social media can now spread word of these types of events so quickly, I can only imagine that it has turned into another cockfest like college spring break. Still, it is worth a trip to go and investigate personally and report back to the forum.

Mixx

I murdered the game in Cabo at El Squid Row a couple of years ago, and can pull at college nights.

I just need to color my hair and go clean shaven.

I'm thinking about going.. Where y'all going to stay? what's the best week to go?