rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

Quote: (01-07-2012 07:32 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Assuming money is not an obstacle and I am absolutely limited to just two places:

Montreal (Summer): I hear nothing but good things about this place, though I've only personally been there once. I can hop to other Canadian cities or NYC easily by car or plane too if I feel like it.

Barcelona (Winter, plus most of Fall and Spring): Fantastic weather plus close proximity to other cities in Europe. I can hop to London, Paris or Stockholm on weekends if I feel like it. There is also a ton of international talent (my school sends hundreds of kids over there on exchange programs every year, and I know it isn't the only one-most of them go in Winter). A sick pad and a car here would make pulling these exchange girls stupidly easy.

Very good combo, probably the best actually. In fact, that would probably be my move, but I don't know what Barcelona's weather is like during winter. I've only been during the summer but I hear it can get cold or chilly during winter, which is why I said Brazil. Also, Northern Europe is brick during winter--cold as fuck. I think winter in Europe is limited to the southern periphery along the Med. Otherwise, Barca all day for the reasons you mentioned. I even flew from Barcelona to Marrakesh, Morocco for $65!

Messages In This Thread