rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mistir Stir Does Oslo Review

Mistir Stir Does Oslo Review

So this is a datasheet on Oslo, don't judge to harshly because my memory of exact places isn't so hot but I figure I could contribute a bit to it.
Warning post seems long so you can just skim the parts that interest you.

WHEN TO GO TO NORWAY
Try to avoid the freezing cold winter, Ideally you want to be there in the summer or spring or early fall. Oslo has a few beaches so the obvious advantage of checking out the goods exist there.

How Long was I there
8 months or so

Where to pick up women?
Pretty much anywhere. I picked up girls from the tourist office, university campuses like University of Oslo and BI were also prime hunting grounds, but the hottest girls I all saw where just randos on the subway and most time I got a number and usually it led to a fuck. Norwegian girls are the most DTF of any women, 70% have one night stands and LMR is non existant.

For me, the black club in the club district, which was roughly in mid town Oslo, near the king's palace and tourist office and some upscale hotels. I'm sorry the name of that subway stop slups my mind, but most the clubs are located in this kind of semi circle area, where a movie theatre is anyhow. And yes there are single women who go to these clubs by themselves looking for a hip hop black guy which fit me perfectly and was a prime hunting ground of mine whenever my other game was drying up. I also liked to visit an electro club in that same area because of all the clubs I been to it seems to attract the best looking women. They can't really dance and the club is often overpacked but they are good fuckers.

Easiest way to get laid
Be subtle and indirect for the first 30 minutes but when you want to fuck just be direct and ask her to come back to your place. Norway is considered to be the most direct culture and tact is non existant. It is one of the few places where people will tell you IDK instead of making up an answer (like in Canada)

Easiest women to lay
For me it was middle eastern women? Why, b/c all the middle eastern men are out busy accumulating blonde notches, and white norwegian men in general do not seem to be into them, making this an ideal country for anyone who wants to pick up persian or pakistan women. The most important question to ask these women is where they were born and how long they have been in Norway. If the answer is born in Norway, your in luck, otherwise... its 50/50. The Norwegian blondes were just as easy to lay if not easier but I found myself more attracted to ME ones and they were easy enough. I also found myself attracted to tanned norwegian girls with blue/green eyes and black hair.

-Picking up girls in stores is very easy, I found the most lucurative was approaching girls in sets of 3. I still remember on a train ride to the airport, meeting a 3 set with 2 hotties, 1 hot blonde, and hot black haired girl and how I fucked both of them latter. Just be on the lookout for girls looking over their shoulder or making eye contact with you, that is the cue you get when they are horny for you. Also watchout for the looking at you and then quickly looking away.

-hmm what else, I feel as if I am missing something. O cheap rent can be found through the sio, and one need not be astudent to get that rent if I recall correctly and you can rent rooms nightly on there. Finding a 6 month lease can be tough from what I heard.
-Oh everyone under 35 speaks english, near fluently but still with slight accents that are nearly difficult to detect until you meet a norwegian who can't speak good english.
-Renting a car is damn expensive, and so is most of oslo, so try to locate yourself near a subway or rapid bus route. The tourist office which there 2 main ones I remember can give you the name of the bus website, which I think also has a mapping think equivalent of google map. When i first went to oslo google mapping was non existant/inaccurate for norway.
-Surprisingly there is no golf in Oslo that I could find anyways; but I'd encourage one to travel to other parts of Norway as some of the hottest girls I did where from outside Oslo who I met on train rides to distant airports like sandjeford (Oslo has 3 airports).
-O yes alcohol, alcohol that is like beer is only sold before 8 pm at regular stores but they also have a special store run by the government who sells hard alcohol ie greater than the typical beer like 10%+ I think. It is a retarded rule because if one were truly alcoholic they'd wake up early to get their beer not wait until 9 pm.
-snuff = tobacco is very popular, I can't remember if its is the swedish one they sniff or if it was the chewing tobacco they chew. I never tried because I'm non smoker but its more or less something one places on the front of the teeth and sucks and it blackens the teeth.
-drinks and food are expensive as hell, I think a big hamburger worked out to like $20 on the exchange. The only thing that was cheaper was subway/bus tickets and pass.
-doctor
-there is a 24 hour pharmacy downtown somewhere, but I forget where but the subway stops at some retarded early time like 12-1. Pharmacy are called apotek or something like that. And doctor cost money even for a residents/citizen its like the equivalent of $50 or so per visit. I still get a kick of how they have woman doctors, ha ha ha, when I met her I asked nurse where is the doctor and she gave me an angry look, so yeah just be aware that women are doctors there too [Image: dodgy.gif]
-Hmm, what else, there are black barbers and a small black community in Oslo, They are not too far from that mexican restuarant off what I think was bus 11.
-There is a good mall to pick up girls in 3 sets, its the major one thats like 5-6 floors or something like off central statsion, I think its pronounced like yorentorget or something like that but it starts with a J. O yes and its a good place to pick up girls who work because unlike in other cities, the prices in oslo are so high that they can afford to hire 4 people to sit around and do nothing and somehow still make money. The benefit of this is it gives you more opportunity to make small take and get numbers than in a faster place with long lines etc.
-O taxis are expensive as hell, so it would be wise to make a few male norge friends to cut down on your taxi bill, especially if they live near you. Try to make friend with a norwegian guy who looks like he has a little bit of swagger or skills with ladies it will help you a long way besides cutting down on cost of taxi which is joke high. It was the equivalent of $100 to take taxi and it was not far at night with little traffic. It would really be 15-$20 in any normal place in north america.
-You will have to intiate the conversation and first meeting to make most of the effort to get a norwegian to be your friend in the start if they do not know you at all. But if you have a friend in common then its easy and once you make the first move they will do the rest for the most part.

Yeah so thats my guide, hope it is helpful. Even if you are there for just a week then try to find some kind of group you can join before hand but Norwegian girls are easy enough that its not a necessary. So all in all you need no real special tricks to bang women in Norway, just decent social skills, cocky and funny or whatever you want to use but have enough material to go for 30 minutes because thats all you need to bang a girl. Also the club district is conveniently located near a district of hotels meaning that it can be almost as cheap to just rent a room for an all night + morning bang session than to pay for the expensive taxi

Edit
O i forgot to add about the 10% swedish in oslo, they are very easy bangs too. The biggest turnoff I found was the widespread cigarette and drug (not talking marijuana here) use amongst norwegian girls in general. That and the fact that many of them seem to have fucked up past/psycho issues that they love to tell you about but ignore and plow. Always wear condoms, Nordic people have stronger immune system than lots of other people and may not show signs of stds they may have. Ie. I read somewhere that as much as 30% of them are completely immune to aids (but not HIV, meaning they could have HIV and never get sick and never know they have it and pass it on to you.) and another 20% or so are HIV resistant because they do not have the receptor that HIV needs to bind to in the human body meaning it would take a special new strain to infect these people.

Messages In This Thread