rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Calgary, Canada

Datasheet: Calgary, Canada

Quote: (12-25-2011 05:16 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I would say Regina and Saskatoon are easy places for pussy. I keep hearing Moncton, NB is extremely easy. A little bit in the middle of no where, but you could certainly go to St.John's or Halifax easily.

The inevitable Calgary vs Edmonton comment: The parties are better in Edmonton and the girls are easier. The girls are better looking in Calgary, however.

Scotian, you left out Sylvan Lake in the summer. All the hotties from Calgary go to Sylvan Lake in the summer as I remember. It was impressive the times I was there, though it's been sometime now.

Luckystar, you are spot on with the Cowtown and Etown comparison, Calgary women are more stuck up that their Albertan sisters to the north, who are more down to Earth and like their men more blue collar and rugged. About Moncton, this is where us Halifax guys go once in awhile to slay the local ACADIAN women (more on those lovelies in the upcoming Maritimes datasheet!)

Damn, how could I have forgotten Sylvan Lake in the summer? I`ve only been once and you`re right, there was tonnes of hot Albertan pussy there (its basically half way between Edmonton and Calgary so people from both cities flock there in the summer to party especially long weekends). However, if you don`t expect a nice lake like you would find in BC, Ontario or out east, Sylvan lake isn`t that nice!

Mixx, too bad you didn`t have a great time in Calgary, but I would recommend coming back in July and hitting up the Stampede, a good idea would be to combine this trip with a visit to Edmonton, the Rockies (Banff ) or a house boat trip in BC or a few days in Kelowna.

Basically, Canada is a logistical nightmare when it comes to getting around, when I`m done posting all my Canada data sheets, two more to go, I will make suggestions for combo-trips, which in my opinion are essential to get a good Canadian experience!

Messages In This Thread