rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Calgary, Canada

Datasheet: Calgary, Canada

Calgary, Alberta, home to about a million people, is the largest city in the Canadian province of Alberta, its close proximity to the Rocky Mountains (about an hour to an hour and a half drive from Banff national park) and booming economy make it one of the most desirable and livable cities IN THE WORLD!

Of course, this was according to one of those magazine rankings that we all take with a grain of salt, because its subjective to certain parameters that maybe we don't consider important; sure its a great place to start a career and raise a family, but is it a great place for a player to ply his trade and bang tonnes of hot chicks.....well yeah, it kinda is!!!

Now this is a city I know quite well, having lived there for 2 years in 07/08' until the price of oil did a sky dive from $140 to about $35/barrel, I was laid off twice in 2 months! Being the ever resilient guy that I am, I packed up my bags and moved 300 kms up the road to Calgary's ugly step-sister city, Edmonton, where I've been located since (check my Edmonton data sheet out for more details).

Calgary left such a good impression on me that I go back there about 4-6 times a year to party and visit family and friends, and EVERY year since 07', I have gone to the "Greatest outdoor show on Earth" (ya I know, quite the claim!), that is, THE CALGARY STAMPEDE!

The Stampede takes place over 10 days every July and I will NOT miss it so long as I live in Alberta, I would quit my job to go to this party, I would give my left nut to go this party, and the Stampede Queen? I would swim across a sea of cum just to suck off the last guy that fucked her! JUST KIDDING on the last one, but ya SHE'S HOT, always is.....Alberta Cow girls can be smoking HOT!

Honestly, unless you are really into winter sports in the mountains (more on this later), I would only come here in the summer months and I would try to come during Stampede. I actually don't care too much for the actual stampede events, but some of you guys may really enjoy things like rodeo and especially the chuckwagon races (you tube it), I go there for 1 thing and 1 thing only, HOT ALBERTAN COW GIRLS (HACGs)!!! They also hand out free rubbers here, and the attitude is `what happens during stampede, stays here`!

Where do you find all these HACGs? At the big tent-night club inside the Stampede grounds called NASHVILLE NORTH, but I'll warn you guys now, get there as early as you can, unless you want to wait 3-5 hours in line, no joke! people from all over North America, and indeed the world, go here to party, and EVERYONE in in such a good spirit, meeting HACGs and other assorted gals is super easy, everyone is very outgoing and friendly, especially if you're from out of town. So boys, get geared up in your cowboy boots and hat and big old belt buckle and hit the dance floor!!! Don't know how to 2-step, no problem, get a HACG to show you!

So ya, Alberta is like a Texas junior....the economy is largely based on oil revenues and agriculture, it is in fact the place where they filmed Broke Back Mountain (don't remind the cowboys of this, they don't like it LOL).

Now, IMHO, Calgary isn't really a PARTY town per se, coming from the Maritimes, I found the people to be a bit up tight and the night life to be so-so (bars close at 2am, too early for a hard drinking piss tank like me!), thats why Stampede is the best time to go, Calgarians really loosen up!!!

Also, this is not a redneck, cowboy only type event, every year I see dozens of guys, girls and entire families dressed up in cowboy gear, for real, East Indians, Somalians, Latinos, etc. all come here to party, and all have a good time!

If you can't get into Nashville North (happens to me sometimes), just take the C-train (Calgary's ok-ish light rail transit) up to South land station, or a taxi up macLeod Trail and go to Ranchman's, Calgary's best cowboy bar, this place also gets a long queue going around noon during Stampede, outside of Stampede its still the place to go to pick up HACGs, I also used to see A LOT of cougars there too!

The rest of Calgary's bar and club scene in downtown, focused mainly around 17th Ave, AKA the Red Mile. Some of my favorite bars there include: Melrose, a good pub/lounge with a patio right on the sidewalk where you can watch the local talent walk by, it tends to attract a more upscale crowd (lambos, BMWs, Harleys parked out side), then there's The Ship and Anchor, just up the street a couple blocks, this is where Calgary's alternative/hipster kids hang out. Right beside there is another kind of upscale club (forget the name) where you'll find some hot girls of different ethnicities. Theres quite a few other pubs and clubs around here, but they all tend to be pretty small, not big clubs.

Another decent area is Kensington, across the Bow river from downtown, you'll find some really good pubs here like Molly Malones, yard House and the Kensington pub.

Myself, being the East Coaster that I am, my favorite place is The Atlantic Trap and Gill on MacLeod Trail. I go here to listen to east coast style live music, drink lots beer and hit on the easy East Coast women (much more laid back and easy to approach than Albertan women), especially my favorite chicks, Newfies....lots of em out west all over Alberta!

Which brings me to the next topic: CALGARY WOMEN

Overall, there are some VERY NICE women in Calgary. People move here from all over Canada for work opportunities, theres even a lot of Americans here, something like 30,000, Calgary is the city with the most Americans, and you guys will do VERY WELL here, especially those with an accent. But, the Calgary women tend to be somewhat superficial (NOWHERE near T Dot or even Van city levels, but more than the East Coast), you will do well to dress G`d-up-from-tha-feet-up here!

Calgary girls in the downtown, upscale bars like their men professional and well dressed, the more blue collar types (like me), head out of downtown or even better, up to E-town, you won`t be let down!

Again, one of the best things about Calgary is that its very close to the Rocky Mountains. If you are an outdoor enthusiast (camping, hiking, rock climbing, BMX/mountain/dirt biking, snow boarding, skiing, etc), you will be in heaven!!!

Myself, in the two years I lived there, I went skiing once and hiking once, why? Because every time I went to Banff or Lake Louise with my friends, we would party soooo hard at the bars and clubs there, we`d be too hung over to drag our sorry asses outta bed!!! While in Banff (a necessary stop during any Alberta visit) Check out Wild Bills, Rose and Crown and Hoodoos.

BANFF and LAKE LOUISE, 2 awesome, picturesque mountain party towns, which attract young workers from all over the world to work in the ski hills and in resorts, you can`t get on a ski lift in the Rockies with out hearing an Aussi accent!!!

***IF YOU ARE 18-22*** Quit your job tomorrow, drop out of school, get some $ and move to Banff or Lake Louise (AKA Lake Disease, the STD capital of Canada, so boys, don`t be silly, protect your willy). I don`t care if you have to knock off a liquor store and steal your grandma`s car, get your ass up here and you will party, snowboard and get laid LIKE A CHAMP!!! Oh ya, u might want to line up a work visa and apply for a job first, pesky details!!

Anyway, I hope this helps guys, Cowtown and the mountains await you!!

Messages In This Thread