rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Princeton, NJ- pretty hot women

Princeton, NJ- pretty hot women

I'm the Princeton area a lot for my job. Lately I've spent a bit of time in the town of Princeton itself, where all the shops, restaurants and of course the college are.
Wow. Some damn fine looking women, from undergrads all the way to well-preserved "Soccer Mom" types.

You always hear so many jokes about Jersey, but I think Princeton is the exception. If you're a fan of well-dressed, naturally pretty, classy looking women this is a place for hunting. (not so much if you like the sillicone, heavy makeup, 5" heels look (not that there's anything wrong with that either. That can be fun too.) For the US, there are not many fat people either.

There are a few too many UGG boots around, but those come off...
Haven't really had enough time to try anything, just getting my bearings. AFter the New Year I plan to try some day game during my next work trip to Princeton.

Small World Coffee looks would be a good venue for that, I bet. Not sure how the bar scene would be, because NJ has some weird liquor laws. There just aren't many bars. For the ones which do exist, Triumph Brewery, the Alchemist & the Barrister and Ivy Inn look like they would be OK.

For those looking for undergrads, Small World Coffee would be better. From what I've heard, the Princeton students do their drinking at on campus parties in the eating clubs and what not.

Messages In This Thread