rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anatomy of a Random POF Mindfuck

Anatomy of a Random POF Mindfuck

This is a full cut and paste exact copy of an interaction I had in the last couple hours on POF via several back andf forth messages:

TB: I'm trying to decide if I'm interested in you. What can you do for me? Are you good at driving getaway cars? Skilled at laundering money? A social butterfly who can arrange payoffs to politicians and cops? or perhaps your forte is using a high powered sniper rifle to snuff out anyone who threatens my business?

Lizard: well it just so happens i can do all of those things and then some..i work with guns daily lol now what can u do for me

TB:You would get bored with me pretty quickly if I was the kind of man who just did whatever someone else wanted.
You have to win me over before I start doing stuff for you.

Lizard: im not the type of girl that needs to win anyone over...it just happens you would be hooked

TB: It depends on who the person is you are trying to win over. There are probably a lot of chumps on this site who are happy to even talk to a girl.
But I'm looking for someone who is way above average.

Lizard: i think im pretty special and yes you are correct about all the chumps i have alot of unread emails

TB: You know you are pretty special. Don't be modest. I like a confident woman, and I know one when I see one.

Lizard: ya im pretty cocky but its all in good fun..i put my self on a higher level by working and making a good life and i have a pretty face lol..so there for what can i do for you...how about you tell me your name

p.s. Yes, internet gaming is not very alpha, but I am temporarily exiled to Connecticut and do what I must.

Messages In This Thread