rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

I was there for a week and absolutely loved it. I saw beautiful women everywhere - beaches, streets, malls, and bars/clubs. Tel Aviv is a youthful city, the majority of the people living in the city seemed to be under the age of 30.

I've backpacked through South America, and honestly, I've never seen so many beautiful women in one city before. It was mind-boggling, no joke.

I can't even begin to describe what the women look like. Many were of Russian, Eastern-European decent, with sexy, petite, curvy bodies. I also noticed the Western-European Portuguese/Spaniard looking girls that look just as stunning. The darker ones were Middle Eastern Yeminite descent which had olive skin, curly hair, and again, curvy tight bodies. Finally, you get immigrants from every other country in the world - it's a country of immigrants!!

Lastly, I didn't really run into many tourists while I was there. Can someone please backup my claim? Thank you.

-chinogringo.com

Messages In This Thread