rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

Quote: (04-23-2019 07:44 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

Yeah and the majority are over 6'2" good looking dudes playing goodlooking don't fuck it up game.
Marshal
MaCrae
Liam B...
Chris Manik
All over 6'2" male models the top 3 got no issues fucken 2 points below.
Marshal took down the youtube where he brags about being a rockstar and all these chicks are following his band saying how much they want to fuck him.While all band members say he gets all the girls.
He goes further where he says 300 or 400 people rocked up to his birthday..Yet he was all shy and only got 6 lays from being in a band..Bullshit.

MaCrae and Liam B both dress like shit on purpose because they ARE super goodlooking so they dress down to play their looks down..I've seen these guys ...ALL will play down their height or goodlooks being a factor.

So those dudes would all be anti red pill becuse women have not really been cunts to them.They will tell guys to drop standards because being tall goodlooking guys the ugly girls will not reject them or be cruel
I wasn't thinking of any of these when I made that comment, but do agree with what you are saynig, I have had several students who are ex Manik students and the advice he gives is what you'd expect from a tall good looking guy.

Social Prime had another Aussie Muslim guy over 6'2" bragging about 100 lays in 12 months.
Haha, he is a mate of mine. The numbers are true. His standards are a little light (has a very wide range) and he has good genetics. However, he does have quite good technical game considering these factors.

Bradicus is from SA and the great hope.I've seen him live in action .He was pretty good
My mate winged with him in Krakow for a few weeks, says he is autistic but has quite good daygame. I would imagine that with his genetics a guy wil learn more from him than from the guys you quoted.

The reason there are those type of birds in the city is the Chinese buy out caused white flight.Hot chicks don't dig Chinese dudes so they don't come in to compete.Pretty women go where there is pretty women or men they compete for
You clearly have no idea what you are saying on this. The city has never housed Aussies. All of the apartment buildings in the city centre have basically been made for Chinese, there has been no white flight, Aussies have simply almost never lived there. The Chinese literally live in their own bubble, so do the Aussies. They don't even see each other or interact on any level.

But the standard has dropped big time the more left wing it has become
Now, I 100% agree on this. This is universal and thoroughly saddening.

Bris girls are certainly better than Melbourne girls. The supply and demand dynamics, i.e. the relative quality of guys and girls, in Melbourne must be close to the worst in the world for men.

Messages In This Thread