rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

Massive Melbourne, Australia Datasheet

Yo I've been drafting this up for a while now. My Melbourne, Australia datasheet. Born and raised.

Melbourne is Australia's second largest city at 4 million people. Projected to overtake Sydney in the next 20 years. We're the sporting and cultural capital of the Oceanic continent. The vast majority of the girls are white north western europeans eg. British, Irish, German, South African origins. Then in orderSouthern Europeans "wogs" Italian, Greek and Yugoslav. Asians as well Chinese and Viet plus other S.E Asians. Then we got South Asians then Arabs and East Africans.

Melbourne is THE day game venue in this corner of the world. Day game is king for a few reasons. Although we're a car culture, there's plenty of trains trams and buses which means a high volume of people on foot in the City (a very small grid which houses the corporate HQ's law firms and lots of clubs etc) and the inner city suburbs. Unlike American cities, inner city suburbs in Melbourne are usually affluent and safe. With plenty of cafe's, bars and a big hipster/indie vibe to them.

Melbourne girls are friendly and receptive, approach direct but not too dirty "Hey I think you're really cute" will work on any girl whose open to talk to stranger, which is most girls, for those from Toronto Melbourne is THE exact opposite in regards to day game. You'll know what I mean.

Rule of thumb for everyone, if she hasn't ignored you or told you to fuck off then don't eject, even if she seems placid she's probably just nervous (especially if she's pretty young) and will start opening up in a few minutes.

The BEST spots for day game are in the city centre or close to it. I'll list em:

1. Federation Square. Opposite our main train station (Flinders St Station) Fed square is the heart of the city. It always packed with people. The reason I tell you to come here is that the square is FILLED with beautiful German and Dutch backpackers. Hot young blonde sitting around on the steps? Probably a backpacker. They're here all year around, especially the sunny months. Their young, hot, lonely and on vacation. They are the easiest girls in a country already renowned for being easy.

2. Bourke Street, a 5 min walk from Fed Square. Full of shops and department stores. Lots of foot traffic. Lots of females. The European backpackers always come here too. On that note I should add, while Melbourne's city centre is disproportionately Asian. Mainly foreign students because of the two big universities near the city. University of Melbourne and RMIT.

3. Melbourne Central. No backpackers here. It's favoured shopping centre for many Melbourne girls since it has a train station underneath it. 10 minute walk from Fed Square or you can catch the train here. Just spit some direct day game at the shoppers. It's always busy so store workers just aren't feasible.

Literally the entire city centre grid is awash with opportunities. Start from Flinders St/Fed Square and walk up Swanston St. Game at Bourke St shops and when you're done walk up Swanston again to Melb Central. Rinse and Repeat. Easy. Now onto the suburbs

4. University of Melbourne, Parkville (just north of city) You'll need to catch a tram here. One starts at Flinders St opposite Fed Square. It's just north of the city. Beautiful gothic Ivy league like campus. Second oldest in the country. It's also the hottest, as it's the favoured alma matter for private school girls. Expect the domestic students here to be above average looking, smart and probably indie.

5. Lygon Street, Carlton. A few minutes walk east from the University of Melbourne or get a tram.Tons of Italian restaurants, this is Little Italy. Girls are either here to grab lunch or a coffee. A lot will be university girls.

6. Brunswick St, Fitzroy. 10 min walk east of Carlton Also can catch a tram from Flinders. It's basically the mecca of hipsterness. Tons of hipster stores and cafe's. Smith St a block east is the same deal. Tons of cute indie girls, mainly white with some east asians too.

7. Chadstone Shopping Centre. Get a bus here from anywhere in Melbourne. It's 20 minutes east of the city. It is the biggest shopping center in the southern hemisphere. It has 2 MILLION square feet of retail space. That's 190,000 metres squared. It's located in Malvern East, surrounded by upper class and jewish suburbs. It draws talent from all over Melbourne as well. Unlike the city area, this isn't a hipster stronghold. Expect regular hot girls here, they're either trashy or high class. Or both. [Image: banana.gif] The top floor is full of shops you cannot fucking afford. Go here to game the daughters or more probably, wives of some rich motherfuckers. Most of the young girls here will be walking around in the awe of expensive high end luxury crap. Game them.

8. Knox Shopping Centre. Too far out to be worth it unless you're staying in the Eastern suburbs. A tram line stops just short of it, but there's a bus which connects the two. Get a train to Nunawading or Glen Waverley stations, then bus the 902 to Burwood Hwy stop. Then the tram until it ends then the bus. It's a bitch. Anyway same deal as Chadstone, also huge. Except it's a bit smaller (bigger than any other Aussie mall besides Chaddy) and more trashy than rich. Expect middle and working class white and southern european girls. No hipsters.

Beaches: Second only to Sydney of major cities (Gold Coast and Byron Bay are too small to count) our beaches are alright.

Expect rich people in all these. Plus backpackers/tourists in St Kilda Beach. Beach game is won by this, have a decent body (don't be fat or painfully skinny), approach indirect and try and roll the ladies back to you're joint to smoke some dope. The teenage girls (16 is the age of consent here) can also be won with promise of cheap liqour, although you wouldn't give a minor liqour here because that's illegal. Then again I'm a minor too so fuck that shit [Image: banana.gif]

St Kilda, lots of cafe's and Luna Park (amusement park) here. Easy tram from the city. St Kilda East's Carlisle St is a tram from here. Big Jewish and hipster area. Actually so is Chadstone and St Kilda now that I think about it. Elwood is just south. Not much action here, rich girls but not as full as it's neighbour Brighton Beach is south of it.

Get a train from city on Sandringham line, get off at Brighton Beach station [Image: tongue.gif] Unlike England's or Brooklyn's Brighton beach, ours is actually good. Expect rich girls here. Median house price in Brighton is $ 2million. And that includes the ones far from the beach. Plenty of cafe's too. Sandringham is just south, reach by the same train. Same deal but less rich.

Hands down we along with Sydney have the hottest girls in Australia/NZ. I would not bother travelling to Perth, Adelaide, Bribsane or Auckland for poon, all their attractive and smart people come here so what's the point? To be real, this is Melbourne, Australia not Stockholm, Moscow or Buenos Aires. That said, I've heard countless Brits, Canadians and some Americans say the girls in Melbourne are better then the girls back home. I'm talking guys from London (except for their Polish expats), Manchester, Toronto, Vancouver, Dallas, St Louis and San Francisco. Obviously we can't compete with NYC or Miami but we seem to beat the majority of English speaking cities easily.

Still thinking of going to Sydney? Here's a few reasons why you're wrong:
Same quality of girls except their more approachable, CHEAPER, easier to get around by public transport plus day and night game spots more compact. Did I mention we have better day game? Yes I did. Melbourne is better fuck Sydney.

Oh you want to go Gold Coast instead? Fuck that shit it genuinely sucks. All the hot girls are vacationing from us or Sydney. It's way smalelr, no day game, crime ridden and has nothing to do during the day time unless you're at the beach. The rest of Australia and all of New Zealand have far shitter girls. I don't care if you went to Bali and think all Aussie girls are fat and ugly, that's just the ones above 30 or from somewhere else besides Melbourne and Sydney. When the two us do beach vacations, we either go to our beach houses, the Gold Coast or Hawaii.

Bali is where the bogan trash goes. No offence to the bogan trash, you just give us a bad name. (A bogan is an uneducated working class white drunkard whose probably fat and likes breaking other people's shit, Melbournians try to be as far from that as possible which is why we're awash with hipsters).

Now for the night game. I'm just going to dump a collaborative night game run-down here which I've contributed to (yes I'm underage, if that stops you from night gaming you need a better ID or some fucking connections son). I hope you'll excuse the multiple posts.

Messages In This Thread